The Union Public Service Commission has released the Civil Services 2023 Prelims Notification under which there are 1105 Vacancies for various Group A Officer Posts. You should Download the UPSC CSE 2023 Notification PDF and then read the complete details regarding the most popular exam in India. You will be able to collect the details using the upsc.gov.in Civil Services Notification 2023 PDF Download link. After that, all the UPSC aspirants should check their respective UPSC Civil Services 2023 Eligibility.
Now if you are eligible as per the qualification requirement and fall between the Prescribed Age Limit then you should fill the UPSC CSE Application Form 2023 @ upsc.gov.in and then start the preparation. Moreover, all of you can complete the registration on the Official Website and then appear in the Prelims Exam to get qualified for the Mains Exam. Find out the UPSC CSE Prelims Exam Date 2023 below and complete your preparation before this date. Applications are being accepted in Online Mode, so all of you have to Apply Online UPSC CSE 2023.
UPSC CSE 2023 Notification
As we know, UPSC is one of the major bodies in India which organizes the various Group A and B Recruitment Examinations. In this series, one of the major examinations is UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2023 for which notification is released online. So if you are interested in this recruitment then kindly check the UPSC CSE 2023 Notification and get to know about the brief information. Each one of us knows that many aspirants prepare for these competitive examinations for many years and then attempt the exam to get selected further.
Now as the Notification is released, all the aspirants can start filling the Online Form from 1st February 2023 and complete the UPSC CSE Registration 2023 before 21st February 2023. Interested applicants should check their eligibility and Age limit before proceeding for online registration. Moreover, it is to inform you that General Category of Applicants have 6 Attempts allowed for this exam whereas SC and ST Candidates do not have any limit on attempts.
Upsc.gov.in Civil Services IAS Recruitment 2023 PDF Download
- The UPSC Civil Services Notification 2023 PDF is released on upsc.gov.in on 1st February 2023.
- All the Graduates are eligible to Apply Online for the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2023.
- Online Application Forms are open from 1st February and Last Date to fill the Application Form is 21st February 2023.
- UPSC CSE Prelims Exam will be conducted on 28th May 2023 in which all the applicants have to appear for getting selected further.
- As per Selection Process, Candidates have to clear the Prelims Stage, Mains Exam and then Interview to finally get selected.
- Those who are not eligible for this recruitment should pay attention to the GDS Recruitment 2023.
UPSC IAS Application Form 2023
|Exam||UPSC Civil Services Examinations 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Union Public Services Commission|
|Total vacancies||1105 Posts|
|Services||IAS, IFS, IRMS and others|
|UPSC CSE Application Form 2023||01st February 2023|
|Last Date||21st February 2023 (18:00 PM)|
|Eligibility||Graduation or Equivalent Education from competent board|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|UPSC CSE Prelims Exam Date||28th May 2023|
|Selection Process||CSE Prelims, Mains and Interview|
All the aspirants who have interest in the Civil Services Examination conducted by UPSC should check this section above for brief information regarding the recruitment. You should know that UPSC CSE Application Form 2023 starts from 1st February 2023 and Last Date for the Online Registration is 21st February 2023. You must be Graduate and fall between the Age Limit of 18-32 Years in order to become eligible for the Civil Services Prelims Examination. Make sure you fill the Application Form correctly because no changes would be allowed after the registration is complete.
UPSC IAS 2023 Eligibility
- First of all, candidates must have passed the Graduation from the recognized University in India with minimum 50% Marks.
- Secondly, you must fall between the Age Limit which is 18-32 Years for General Category.
- Thirdly, Age Limit is relaxed for SC/ST candidates up to 5 Years.
- Age Limit for OBC Candidates is relaxed up to 3 Years.
- So these are some of the important points related to the UPSC Civil Services 2023 Eligibility.
- Apart from this Punjab Police Recruitment 2023 is also available for which eligible candidates can apply.
UPSC CSE Prelims Exam Date 2023
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|UPSC CSE Notification 2023||February 1st, 2023|
|Online Application Start Date||February 1st, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online UPSC CSE 2023||February 21st, 2023|
|Last Date to pay application Fees||February 21st, 2023|
|Correction in Application Form||February 22nd, 2023|
|Last Date to make Corrections||February 28th, 2023|
|UPSC CSE Prelims Exam Date 2023||May 28th, 2023|
|Prelims Result||June 2023|
|UPSC Mains Exam 2023||September 25, 2023|
Guidelines to Apply Online UPSC CSE 2023 Registration Form
- First of all, aspirants are requested to open upsc.gov.in from the Computer.
- Next step is to tap on the Examination button and then further select the Civil Services 2023 Exam link.
- Tap on the One Time Registration (OTR) button given on this Page.
- Register with the help of your Mobile Number and Email ID to proceed further for the Application Form.
- Fill the form correctly with your Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Educational Details, Marks Obtained and other similar information.
- Now upload the documents such as E Aadhar Card, Category Certificate, Signature and Photograph.
- Now submit the Application Form and Pay Online Registration Fees to confirm the candidature.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Apply Online UPSC CSE 2023.
UPSC CSE Application Form Fees 2023
|Category||UPSC CSE Application Form Fees 2023|
UPSC CSE Syllabus 2023 PDF Download Drishti IAS/ Vision IAS
- The UPSC CSE Syllabus 2023 PDF from Drishti IAS and Vision IAS is published separately for the reference of candidates.
- You should prepare as per Syllabus and then give the Mock Tests to know about your scores.
- Thirdly, you need to prepare for the Prelims Exam firstly and after qualifying it, you should prepare for the Mains Exam.
- There are two papers known as GS (General Studies) for 200 Marks and CSAT Exam for 200 Marks.
- Minimum 45% Marks are required to qualify the Prelims Examination.
Upsc.gov.in CSE Registration 2023 Link
|UPSC CSE Notification 2023||View Here|
|UPSC CSE Registration 2023 Link||View Here|
|UPSC CSE Syllabus 2023||View Here|
|UPSC CSE Prelims Exam 2023 Details||View Here|
FAQs on UPSC CSE 2023 Notification
- When is the Last Date to Apply Online UPSC CSE 2023?
- Last Date to Apply Online UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2023 is 21st February 2023.
- How many UPSC CSE 2023 Attempts are allowed for General Candidates?
- General Category Candidates have 6 Attempts to give the UPSC CSE 2023 Exam.
- What is the UPSC CSE Application Form 2023 Fees?
- UPSC CSE Application Fees 2023 is RS 100/-.