The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the UPPSC PCS Notification 2023 for 173 vacancies of upper Grade State Services. Now all the candidates who are graduate and want to join the Group A Officer Jobs should fill the UPPSC PCS Application Form 2023 for which link will be active from 3rd March 2023 onwards @ uppsc.up.nic.in. All the candidates should know that the last Date to Apply Online UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023 is 10th April 2023. Moreover, you should know that Qualification required for this recruitment is Graduation but you can check the detailed UPPSC PCS Eligibility 2023 in this post below. You have to register for this recruitment and then start preparing for the examination which will be conducted after the uppsc.up.nic.in PCS 2023 Registration is over. In order to get selected for this vacancy, you have to pass the Prelims Exam, then the mains exam and finally interview. Exam Date for Prelims will be declared at a later stage on the official website.
UPPSC PCS 2023 Notification
As we are aware that UPPSC is responsible for conducting the various recruitment examinations in the State in which one of the major exams is PCS (Civil Services). Many applicants were waiting eagerly for the notification to be released for this exam which is finally released now. All the candidates are hereby informed that UPPSC PCS 2023 Notification is released now in the form of short notice and detailed notification for the same will be available soon on the official website. Candidates who have passed the Graduation from State or Central University should know that Online Application Form Link will be active for the candidates from 3rd March 2023. Moreover, Last Date to Apply Online for this recruitment is 10th April 2023. However, complete details regarding the Civil Services Recruitment in Uttar Pradesh will be revealed in the UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023 Notification which will be released tomorrow.
uppsc.up.nic.in PCS Recruitment 2023
- The Short Notice for UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023 was released on 2nd March 2023.
- Detailed notification will be available on 3rd March 2023 in which detailed information regarding the recruitment will be mentioned.
- There are 173 Vacancies of Upper Grade Services and other Group A Services under this recruitment.
- Online Applications will be open from 3rd March and Last Date to Apply Online will be 10th April 2023.
- All the Graduate Candidates are eligible to Apply online for UPPSC PCS Vacancy 2023.
Uppsc.up.nic.in PCS Application Form 2023
|Vacancy||UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||SDM and Deputy SP|
|Short Notification||02nd March 2023|
|Detailed Notification||03rd March 2023|
|UPPSC PCS Application Form 2023||03rd March 2023|
|Last Date||10th April 2023|
|Prelims Exam Date||14th May 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||23rd September 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Eligibility for PCS||Graduation with 45% Marks from State or Central University or any equivalent Degree|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 Years|
|UPPSC Official Portal||uppsc.up.nic.in|
Candidates who have interest in the Grade A Services then kindly check this section for crunch information. Moreover, you should know that uppsc.up.nic.in PCS Application Form 2023 is open from 3rd March 2023. You have to complete the process of registration on or before 10th April 2023 and then you will get an admit card for the exam. The Commission will give you ample time to prepare for the exam so that you give the exam with the best performance. Post wise eligibility for different vacancies is mentioned in this brief section given below.
UPPSC PCS Eligibility Criteria 2023
- If you have done Graduation or Post Graduation then you are eligible for most of the vacancies.
- Law Graduates also have posts for example or prosecution officer and others.
- Apart from this UPPSC PCS Eligibility Criteria 2023 includes Age Limit which is fixed at 40 Years for General Category.
- Reserved Categories such as SC, ST, OBC have the benefit of Relaxation in Age ranging from 3-5 Years.
- You have to qualify through the 3 Stages known as Prelims, Mains & Interview and then you will finally get a Joining Letter.
Guidelines to Apply Online UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023 @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- First of all, you have to open uppsc.up.nic.in from your mobile or it would be better if you apply through PC.
- Now tap on the OTR (One Time Registration) and then move to the next page where you have to fill in the basic details and create your account.
- Next page will be opened up where you have to choose the Active Recruitment and then further tap on the PCS 2023.
- After that see the official notification and find out the eligibility as per your education.
- Move to the Application Form for the post in which you fit to apply and fill it with basic details such as Name, Mother Name, Father Name and other individuals.
- Upload Signature, Caste Certificate, Photo and other documents in the UPPSC Application Form 2023.
- Now pay the registration fees for the recruitment and then finally take a print out for future reference.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Apply Online UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023.
UPPSC PCS 2023 Application Fees
|Category of the Applicant||UPPSC PCS 2023 Application Fees|
Uppsc.up.nic.in PCS 2023 Registration Link
FAQs on UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2023
- When is the UPPSC PSC Detailed Notification 2023 coming?
- UPPSC PSC Notification 2023 will be revealed on 3rd March 2023.
- How to Apply for UP PCS Recruitment 2023?
- You can visit uppsc.up.nic.in to Apply Online UP PSC Recruitment 2023.
- How many vacancies are available under the Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2023?
- There are 173 Vacancies under this recruitment.