The Uttar Pradesh Government has announced the UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana 2023 under which all the eligible beneficiaries will get Free Device to scale up their skills. Another Name given to this yojana is Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023. If you have a family income of less than 2 Lakh per annum and you are studying in Graduation, Post Graduation or Technical Course then you can complete the UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana Registration Form 2023. Applicants have to ensure that they possess all the requirements as per UP free Tablet Yojana Eligibility 2023 and then only they should proceed for Registration.
It is to inform you that you can Apply Online UP Free Tablet Scheme 2023 @ digishakti.up.gov.in and then a list will be released further after checking documents. If you are eligible and then get your name under the UP Tablet Yojana List 2023 then you will be issued a Device for further use. Citizens of Uttar Pradesh should note that, the Yogi Adityanath Government released the budget of Rs 3600 Crore to distribute the Smartphone or Tablet to eligible candidates.
UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana 2023
As we know, the Uttar Pradesh Government works a lot to empower the youth and backward people so that they can become self-sufficient. So in this series, they have launched the UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana 2023 under which all the people who belong to the economically weaker section of society will be issued a device. As per the scheme, all the students who are studying in Post Graduation, Graduation or Technical Course can Apply Online for this scheme. Moreover, you must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh and your family income must be lower than Rs 2 Lakhs per Annum.
Now if you are also interested in the Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023 then you can fill the Online Registration Form @ digishakti.up.gov.in and then get the benefits of the scheme. It is to inform you that kindly check the eligibility before proceeding for Online Registration otherwise your application will be rejected. A Dedicated Portal named UP Digi Shakti Portal is launched for the citizens so that they can easily register for this scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023
- The Yogi Adityanath led UP Government has released the Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023 to distribute free Smartphone or Tablet to the eligible beneficiaries.
- In this financial year, the Government has released the Rs 3600 Crore Budget so that Devices can be given to almost all the eligible candidates.
- Online Registrations are open for the eligible beneficiaries @ digishakti.up.gov.in and you can fill the Form to submit your interest.
- If your documents are valid and you are eligible for this scheme then you will get your name in the UP Tablet Yojana List 2023.
- Complete guidelines and direct link for your ease is given in this section below for your reference.
Digishakti.up.gov.in Free Tablet Yojana Registration 2023
|Scheme||Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||CM Sh Yogi Adityanath Ji|
|Budget Allocation||Rs 3600 Crore|
|Purpose||To Give Free Tablet or Smartphone to Eligible candidates|
|Eligibility||Family Income Less than 2 Lakhs|
|Beneficiaries||Students in Graduation, Post Graduation and Technical Courses|
|Digi Shakti UP Free Tablet Yojana Registration 2023||Open Now|
|Last Date||Not Announced|
|Documents Required||Income Certificate, E Aadhar Card, Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate and Others|
All the students who belong to the Economically Weaker Section of the Society and are living in Uttar Pradesh should check this section above for the scheme information. You can check the Digishakti.up.gov.in Free Tablet Yojana Registration 2023 details which will be helpful for you. You must check the eligibility before proceeding for Online Registration and then get the benefits of the Scheme. It may take 1-2 months for the Government to prepare the Beneficiary List and those who get names in it will be issued the Device.
UP Free Tablet Yojana Eligibility 2023 @ Digishakti.up.gov.in
- Kindly check the Points given below to check the UP Free Tablet Yojana Eligibility 2023.
- First of all, you must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh and studying in any State Government or Private College.
- Secondly, you should be pursuing the Graduation, Post Graduation or any Technical Course in the College situated in the UP.
- Thirdly, your family income must be below 2 Lakh per annum and you should have an Income Certificate to prove it.
- Make sure you have all the documents such as Income Certificate, Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate and E Aadhar Card to complete the Online Registration.
Guidelines to Apply Online UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana 2023
- First of all, we request the applicants to open digishakti.up.gov.in from the PC or Laptop for the best version.
- Secondly, you have to click on the Student Corner and then check the instructions given on it.
- Fill the Registration Form with correct information such as Name, Income Details, Residence Details and other details.
- Now submit the Documents and your personal details to the College or University in which you are studying.
- Also submit the Mobile Number along with Documents to receive further information on your Mobile.
- Now wait for the Beneficiary List to be released in which names of the selected candidates are mentioned.
- Using these guidelines, you can complete the UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana Registration 2023.
UP Tablet Yojana List 2023 at Digishakti.up.gov.in
- The UP Tablet Yojana List 2023 is the important document which is prepared by the Department after verifying the documents of the candidates.
- All those who have names in the list are eligible for the Free Tablet or Smartphone.
- It may take 1-2 Months for the verification process to complete and then beneficiary list will be issued.
- You will receive the intimation regarding it on your mobile through SMS or you can Login on Digi Shakti Portal.
- Make sure you submit all the documents in a valid and correct format otherwise the application will be rejected.
यूपी मुफ्त टैबलेट/स्मार्टफोन योजना 2023
It is a well known fact that the UP Government is working hard to empower the youth and backward people so that they can become self-sufficient and start earning well. So they have launched the यूपी मुफ्त टैबलेट/स्मार्टफोन योजना 2023 under which Free Tablet and Free Smartphone Devices will be distributed. All of you need to fill the Registration Form and submit it to your University or College for receiving the benefits. In this financial Year, UP Government reserved the Budget of Rs 3600 Crore so that abundant devices can be issued to the needy and eligible candidates. All the details related to this scheme are discussed in this post so make sure you read it carefully before proceeding for Registration.
Digishakti.up.gov.in Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana 2023 Registration Link
|UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana Registration 2023||View Here|
|Details of UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2023||View Here|
FAQs on Digishakti.up.gov.in Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana 2023
- When is यूपी मुफ्त टैबलेट/स्मार्टफोन योजना 2023 launched?
- UP Free Smartphone Yojana 2023 is launched on 20th February 2023.
- On Which Portal is the UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2023 Details available?
- You can visit digishakti.up.gov.in to check the Sceme Details.
- Who is eligible for UP Free Smartphone Scheme 2023?
- All the candidates who have family income of less than 2 Lakhs are eligible for this scheme.