The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad has released the UP Board 10th, 12th Result online for the reference of students. Now the Board has started the UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023 under which all the students who are unsatisfied with their marks can get the answer sheets checked again. All of you can fill the UPMSP Class 10, 12 Rechecking Form 2023 and then revised results will be announced.
If you still fail or are unsatisfied then you have to appear in the Supplementary Exams. It is to inform you that UP Board 10th Scrutiny Form 2023 is open from 26th April 2023. Last Date to fill the Online UPMSP 12th Scrutiny Form 2023 is 19th May 2023. Candidates have to pay nominal fees of Rs 500/- for each paper to fill the upmsp.edu.in Scrutiny Form 2023. Complete information related to the rechecking of exams is discussed in this post for your reference such as Application Dates, Direct Links, Revaluation Fees, Scrutiny Result and more.
UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023
As we are aware that UP Board also known as UPMSP is responsible for organizing the Board Exams for Class 10, 12 and they have compiled the exams from February to March 2023. Now after that, the results were also announced for which candidates were waiting eagerly. UP Board 10th, 12th Result is announced on 25th April 2023 in which mostly students have passed. If we talk about the Pass Percentage then in 10th Class it is 89.78% and in 12th Class it is 75.52%.
Now as we can see, many students have failed in these exams so the board has allowed them to fill the UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023 Class 10, 12. So we are here with complete information related to it such as how to fill, Application Fees and more. It is to inform you that UPMSP Scrutiny Form 2023 is open from 26th April 2023 and last date to apply for the rechecking is 19th May 2023. All of you can apply for the revaluation through the official website and pay the payment through Bank Challan.
UP Board 10th Scrutiny Form 2023
- The UP Board 10th Class Result 2023 is announced on 25th April 2023 @ upmsp.edu.in.
- Candidates can check the Result Online and get to know about their subject wise marks.
- More than 89.78% students have passed the Class 10 Board Exams and can pursue their higher studies.
- Now those who have failed should fill the UP Board 10th Scrutiny Form 2023 after which their answer sheet will be checked again.
- Last Date to Apply for Revaluation of Class 10 Result is 19th May 2023 so make sure you fill the form before it.
UPMSP Class 10, 12 Revaluation Form 2023
|Exam Name||UP Board 10th 12th Exams 2023|
|Board||Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Board|
|Exam Date||February to March 2023|
|UPMSP Result Date||25th April 2023|
|Class 10 Pass Percentage||89.78%|
|Class 12 Pass Percentage||75.52%|
|UPMSP Class 10, 12 Revaluation Form 2023||26th April to 19th May 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023 Fees||Rs 500/- per subject|
|UPMSP Revaluation Portal||results.upmsp.edu.in|
All of us are aware that UP Board Class 10, 12 Results are announced and some students have failed the exams. So for those who have failed in these exams, we want to inform you that all of you can fill the UPMSP Class 10, 12 Revaluation Form 2023 Online @ results.upmsp.edu.in. Applications are being invited online from 26th April and the last date to fill the online form is 19th May 2023. You can apply for rechecking and then revaluation results will be announced on the Board Website.
UP Board 12th Scrutiny Form 2023
- The UP Board 12th Result is announced and Pass percentage in 2022-23 Session is 75.52%.
- Students who have failed in the exams should fill the UP Board 12th Scrutiny Form 2023 before the Last Date which is 19th May 2023.
- You can visit results.upmsp.edu.in to know further information regarding the Scrutiny Form.
- Nominal Fees of Rs 500/- has to be paid by the students through Bank Challan against each subject.
- As soon as the applications are over, the board will recheck the answer sheets and then the UP Board 12th Scrutiny Result 2023 will be declared.
Documents Required for UPMSP 10th, 12th Scrutiny Form 2023
All the students who are interested in applying for the rechecking should have the following documents which are required for the scrutiny form. Kindly Check the List of Documents Required for UPMSP 10th, 12th Scrutiny Form 2023 and then collect them to apply online.
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number.
- Student Name.
- Subject Code.
- Subject Name.
- Challan Number.
Guidelines to Fill UP Board Rechecking/Revaluation Form 2023 High School, Intermediate
- First of all, we request the students to open results.upmsp.edu.in from their Web Browser.
- Secondly, all of you have to tap on the Scrutiny Form link given on the Homepage.
- Thirdly, you have to tap on the High School Scrutiny or Intermediate Scrutiny Link as per your class.
- Fourthly, Enter 10 Digit Roll Number and Date of Birth to proceed for the application form.
- Here you have to fill in the various details as required in the Form and then submit the form.
- Generate the Bank Challan and Pay the Challan through the nearest Branch.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can fill the UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023 High School, Intermediate.
Upmsp.edu.in Scrutiny Form 2023
FAQs on UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023
- When is the last Date to Apply for UP Board Class 10 Revaluation 2023?
- Last Date to fill the UP Board High School Scrutiny form 2023 is 19th May 2023.
- When will the UP Board Scrutiny Result 2023 come?
- UP Board Scrutiny Result 2023 will be announced in the last week of May 2023.
- What is the UP Board Scrutiny Form 2023 Fees?
- UPMSP Scrutiny Form 2023 fees is Rs 500/- per Subject.