Students who took UK Board Class 10 exams this year will soon receive their Uttarakhand Board 10th Result 2023 from the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE). By May 25, 2023, The Board Authority is expected to post the UK Board 10th Result 2023 on the Board Authority website, ubse.uk.gov.in. Logging in to the Result Portal and entering the Exam Roll Number in the space provided will allow students and their respective parents who are waiting for the UBSE Matric Result 2023 to view their Scores. Keep coming back to this page to get all the latest information about the Ubse.uk.gov.in Class 10th Result 2023.
UK Board 10th Result 2023
From March 17 to April 6, 2023, the UK Board Class 10 Exams 2023 were held in affiliated schools all over Uttarakhand by the UBSE. The UK Board Matric Result 2023 will reveal the scores of the approximately 1,32,115 students who took the exams and are eager to find out how they perform in the examination. When the UBSE Class 10th Result 2023 is made available online, the student’s information, including their Qualifying Status, Grades, and Marks, will all be included. The Table below lists some of the highlights of the Ubse.uk.gov.in Class 10th Result 2023.
|Conducted By||UK Board of Secondary Education|
|Examination||UBSE Matric Exam|
|UBSE 10th exam date 2023||17 March to April 6, 2023|
|UK Board 10th Result Release date 2023||25th May 2023 (11:00 A.M.)|
|Login Credential need||Exam Roll-No|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|UK Board 10th Compartment Exam 2023||June 2023|
|UBSE Matric Supplementary Result Date 2023||To be announced|
UK Board Matric Result 2023 Name Wise
- The official Release date for the Uttarakhand Board 10th Result 2023 has not yet been announced, but it is anticipated to be on May 25, 2023.
- For your convenience, this page will be updated as soon as any confirmation regarding the UK Board Matric Result 2023 release dates is received.
- When the official link to download UBSE 10th Marksheet will be activated on the Board’s online Portal candidates can be downloaded and check all the details on their UK Board 10th Marksheet 2023.
- Candidates who have appeared for the UK Board 10th Examination will be able to check their scores by using their Name, Roll-No and Through SMS also.
- First Board will publish the Provisional UBSE 10th Marksheet and Later candidates will get the original UK Board Matric Marksheet from their Respected School Name wise.
UBSE 10th Result 2023 Check By SMS
If you can’t check your UK Board 10th Class Result 2023 online by visiting the website then you can likewise really look at it through SMS.
- Open the SMS application on your Mobile.
- Use the format UK 10 <space>ROLL NUMBER
- Send the composed message to 5676750.
- The UBSE Matric Exam Marks will arrive on your phone.
UK Board Class 10th Marksheet Details 2023
- Students should check all the details in the Uttarakhand Board 10th Marksheet 2023.
- Students must immediately contact their school authorities if there is any discrepancy in the following information.
- Name of Student
- Board name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marks obtained
- Total Marks obtained by students
- Percentage of students Result
- Status Remark Division
UBSE Revaluation Application 2023
- Students can have their answer sheets rechecked if they are dissatisfied with their marks in the UK Board 10th Result 2023.
- The UK board has offered this chance for those who are unsuccessful to obtain minimum marks in exams.
- After paying the fee, students can submit an application to have their answer sheets reevaluated on the UK board’s official website.
- The application for the Reassessment normally begins in June 2023. The outcomes of the Revaluation may be announced in the final week of July 2023.
Ubse.uk.gov.in 10th Supplementary Exam Date 2023
- After declaration of the UK Board 10th Result 2023 UBSE will conduct the Supplementary exam for class 10th Students who have failed in any one or Two subjects.
- The official date for ubse.uk.gov.in 10th Supplementary exam 2023 is not announced yet but it will be announced soon by the official Authority of the Board on its official Portal.
- Students can visit the UK Board official website to apply for the UBSE Compartment exam 2023.
- The Time Table for Uttarakhand Board Supplementary Exam 2023 will be released by the Authority in June Month 2023.
UK Board Matric Result 2023- Roll No Wise
All students who took the UK Board 10th exam in 2023 will be able to view and download their Results online.
- Go to the Uttarakhand Board of School Education ubse.uk.gov.in website.
- You must tap the UK Board 10th Result 2023 option on the left side of the home page once you arrive on the site.
- You will be taken to a new page when you click on the option. There, you can locate the UK Board Matric Result 2023 link, click on it.
- You must then enter the requested information and select the “Submit” option.
- Tap the download option to secure your UBSE 10th Marksheet after the Ubse.uk.gov.in Class 10th Result 2023 appears on a new page.
- You will be able to print it and keep it safe for future use.
Ubse.uk.gov.in Class 10th Result 2023 Link
|Uttarakhand Board Matric Result 2023 Link||Check Here|
FAQs On UK Board 10th Result 2023
- When will the UK Matric Result be declared 2023?
- The ubse.uk.gov.in Matric Result 2023 is going to be declared on 25th May 2023.
- Where will UBSE Class 10th Result 2023 be available 2023?
- It will be available on the official website of UBSE- ubse.uk.gov.in.
- What are required to check Uttarakhand Board Class 10th Scores online from the official website of the UBSE?
- Students required their Roll-No and entered the provided Captcha Code to check their UK Board Matric Exam Marks 2023.
- Can I Apply For the ubse.uk.gov.in 10th Revaluation 2023?
- Yes, Students who are dissatisfied with their Marks in UK Board 10th Exam 2023 can apply for the UBSE 10th Revaluation 2023.
- What are the minimum Marks required to score to get a pass in the UK Board Matric Exam 2023?
- Students are required to score a minimum 33% Marks in order to get a pass in the Uttarakhand Class 10th Exam 2023.