The University Grants Commission is expected to release the UGC NET Admit Card 2023 on 10 June 2023 on ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Currently, Exam City Intimation Slip is released through which candidates can get to know about the exam center city. It helps the aspirants in preparing for the journey to exam city in advance. Moreover, you will be able to check ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card 2023 Link here using which you can directly Download the hall ticket.
You should know that UGC NET Exam Date 2023 Subject Wise is already released and aspirants should check their exam date as per their respective subject. There are a total 57 Disciplines for which this exam is conducted and you can appear in by carrying your UGC NET Admit Card 2023 PDF. As per our expectations, Admit Card will be out for the aspirants in the coming few days and you can Download it from ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card 2023 Link. Please ensure that you follow all the instructions and timings mentioned on the UGC NET Hall Ticket 2023.
Ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card 2023
As we know, UGC NET Exam is conducted twice a year to offer JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and Assistant Professorship seats to the qualifying candidates. This year also UGC NET Registrations were open in which lakhs of students from across the country applied to become eligible for above mentioned courses. After the registrations were over, candidates started preparing for the exam and were waiting eagerly for the announcement of Exam Date.
Now exam dates are announced and UGC NET Exam Phase 1 is scheduled from 13th to 22nd June 2023 in multiple shifts. If you have also applied for this exam then kindly check the exam city intimation slip released online and then get to know about your city in which the exam will be conducted. Moreover, you will be able to Download ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card 2023 in the coming days. You can collect the Admit Card with the help of Application Number and Date of Birth. Brief information regarding the exam such as Exam Date, Timings, Venue, Reporting Time and Instructions are mentioned on the Hall Ticket.
UGC NET Phase 2 Admit Card 2023 Download
- The Official Notification for UGC NET December Cycle was released in December 2022 @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in for which many candidates were waiting.
- After that Online Registrations were open on the official website from 10 May 2023 to 31 May 2023.
- Now all the applicants are preparing for the Written Exam which is scheduled from 13th to 22nd June 2023 for multiple subjects.
- Recently, UGC Exam City Intimation Slip was released which helps the aspirants in checking the details of the exam center.
- Moreover, you should know that UGC NET Admit Card 2023 Release Date is expected to be 10th June 2023.
ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card 2023 Download PDF
|Exam||UGC NET Exam 2023|
|Supervising Board||University Grants Commission|
|Exam Purpose||Offers Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professorship|
|Total Subjects||57 Subjects|
|Application Date||10th to 31st May 2023|
|UGC NET Exam Date 2023||Phase 1– 13th to 17th June 2023 |
Phase 2- 19th June to 22nd June 2023
|Qualifying Marks||40% Marks|
|Exam City Intimation Slip||Released Now|
|UGC NET Admit Card 2023 Download PDF||10th June 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|UGC NET Portal||ugcnet.nta.nic.in|
All the candidates who have applied for the National Eligibility Test 2023 then you must be excited to know the exam related information. So all of you must check the Exam Date and other important information in the section above. Moreover, you will be able to get the UGC NET Admit Card 2023 Download PDF Link on the official website in the coming days. As per expectations, admit cards can be downloaded online from ugcnet.nta.nic.in using basic information such as Application Number and Password.
UGC NET Exam Date 2023
- The Online Applications for UGC NET Exam were from 10 May to 31 May 2023 and many candidates registered for this exam on the official website.
- Recently, UGC NET Exam Date 2023 was announced which is now scheduled from 13th to 22nd June 2023.
- Exams will be conducted in Online Mode and timings of exam will be mentioned on your Admit Card.
- Currently, you should check the Exam City Intimation Slip from the official website and then get to know about the exam center.
- You should carry an E Aadhar Card with the Admit Card while going for the exam and then only you will be allowed to sit in the exam.
Guidelines to Download ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card 2023 PDF
- First of all, we request the applicants to open the UGC Portal @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Second step is to tap on the Admit Card Link in the updates section and then proceed further.
- Now choose the method to Download admit card between Application Number & Password or Application Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the required details and then tap on the submit button to view the admit card.
- Download the Admit Card after verifying all the information and then take a print out.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Download ugcnet.nta.nic.in Admit Card 2023 PDF.
UGC NET Admit Card 2023 By Name and Date of Birth
- The Another method to Download Admit Card of UGC NET Exam 2023 is through Name and Date of Birth.
- As soon as you click on the Admit Card Link, you will see the option of UGC NET Admit Card 2023 By Name and Date of Birth.
- Using this option, you can use the Name and Date of Birth on the above mentioned portal to collect the Hall ticket.
- Once you see the Admit Card on your screen, download it and take a print out for exam day.
- If you are unable to Download the Hall Ticket then kindly use the link given below and then collect it.
Ugcnet.nta.nic.in 2023 Admit Card Download Link
FAQs on UGC NET Hall Ticket 2023
- When is the UGC NET 2023 Exam Date?
- UGC NET Exam Date 2023 is scheduled from 13 to 22 June 2023.
- When is the UGC NET Hall Ticket 2023 coming?
- You will be able to Download ugcnet.nta.nic.in Hall Ticket 2023 by 10th June 2023.
- What are the details required to collect the UGC NET Admit Card 2023?
- You can collect the Admit Card with Application Number and Password or Application Number and Date of Birth.