The University Grant Commission is responsible for the NET (National Eligibility Test) 2023 which is conducted for merged cycles of December and June Session. Now if you are interested in Assistant professor or Junior Research Fellowship then you can download the UGC NET 2023 Notification in from ugcnet.nta.nic.in. After that you can do the UGC NET 2023 Registration from 29 December 2022 onwards and then start preparing for the exam as per their subject wise syllabus. UGC National Eligibility Test 2023 is conducted for multiple subjects and candidates are selected as per their proficiency in it. All the Applicants have to check the UGC NET 2023 Eligibility and then fill the UGC NET Application Form 2023 in order to register themselves. We have clearly mentioned the details related to the UGC NET Exam Date 2023 and according to you can make your study plan. You have to follow the simple process given below to Apply Online UGC NET 2023.
UGC NET 2023 Notification
As we know, UGC NET 2023 Exam is conducted twice a year in June Cycle and December Cycle but recently it is merged into a single session. Now UGC NET 2023 Notification is released for which applicants were waiting eagerly. Now you can fill the UGC NET Registration 2023 Form Online from 29 December onwards and Last Date is 17 January 2023. You have to select the subject combination for which you want to appear and then attempt the examination as per UGC NET Exam Date 2023. There is a certain list of documents which you need to upload while doing the UGC NET Registration 2023. Only applicants who fill the forms correctly and upload valid documents are allowed to sit in the NET Exam 2023. As per our analysis, UGC NET Notification 2023 is available online for the candidates.
Ugcnet.nta.nic.in NET 2023 Registration Form
- The Official Website on which UGC NET 2023 Notification is published is ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- In this notification, you have to note down the various details such as Application Start Date, Last Date and Exam Date.
- Also check the Syllabus mentioned on it and prepare as per the revised exam pattern introduced by the University Grant Commission..
- Details such as Reservations as per Category, Exam Pattern, Subject Wise Exam Syllabus and other information will be clearly given on the ugcnet.nta.nic.in NET 2023 Notification PDF.
- Age limit for JRF post is 31 Years and for the post of Assistant professor there is no Upper Age Limit.
UGC NET 2023 Registration Dates
|Exam||UGC NET 2023 (National Eligibility Test)|
|Benefit of Exam||Offers you JRF and Assistant professor post|
|UGC NET Notification 2023 Date||December 2022|
|Total available posts||To be announced|
|UGC NET 2023 Registration Start Date||29 December 2022|
|Last Date to Fill Online Form||17 January 2023 – Closed Now|
|UGC NET Exam Date 2023||21 February to 10 March 2023|
|Eligibility||Masters Degree with 55% Marks|
|Age Limit||23 to 31 Years|
|Documents Required||Marksheets, E Aadhar Card, Bank Passbook|
|Application Form Fees||Rs 1100/-|
|Article Category||Application Form|
|UGC NET portal||ugcnet.nta.nic.in|
UGC NET 2023 Notification PDF, Apply
Interested applicants who are willing to check the UGC NET 2023 Registration Dates should find the details above. Moreover, you should rely on it and then register yourself for the UGC NET Exam. Now if you have passed the Master’s Degree from any university in India with minimum 55% Marks then you can Apply Online UGC NET 2023 Exam and then appear it as per the exam date. Find out the detailed eligibility conditions below and then check whether you are allowed to register or not.
UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- All the interested applicants have to check the UGC NET 2023 Eligibility Criteria as per the points detailed below.
- You must know that minimum Postgraduate Degrees such as MA, MSC, MCom with minimum 55% Marks are required for UGC NET Exam.
- Applicants who are currently studying in the Post Graduation Degree are also eligible for the UGC NET Exam.
- Age Limit for UGC NET Exam is 31 Years and Relaxation is available for those who belong to SC/ST Category.
- You must have a particular subject in your Masters course in order to attempt the UGC NET Exam as per your Subject.
Guidelines to Apply Online UGC NET 2023 Application Form
- Interested applicants have to open ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- After that, you should keep the required documents handy in order to upload them on the portal.
- Tap on e Services and then Select the UGC NET 2023 Cycle option.
- Tap on the New Registration button and then register with the help of your Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill the Application Form with details such as Mobile Number, Name, State, UGC NET Subject Code and other required information.
- Submit the form and pay the Application Fees as per your category.
- So these are the few guidelines which you can use to Apply Online UGC NET 2023.
Documents Required for UGC NET 2023 Registration Form
Following is the List of Documents Required for UGC NET 2023 Application Form and you must carry them while proceeding for Online Application Form.
- UGC NET Subject Code.
- Masters Degree.
- Marksheets of Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Four Exam Cities of your choice.
- Aadhar Card.
- Signature in JPG or JPEG Format.
- PP Size Photograph.
- Category Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
UGC NET Application Form 2023 Fees
|Category||UGC NET Application Form 2023 Fees|
|General or UR||Rs 1100/-|
FAQs on ugcnet.nta.nic.in 2023 Exam Date
- What is the Tentative Release Date of UGC NET 2023 Notification?
- UGC NET 2023 Notification is out on 29 December 2022 (5:00 PM).
- What is the UGC NET Application Form 2023 Fees?
- UGC NET Registration 2023 Fees is Rs 1100/- for General Category.
- What is the Expected UGC NET 2023 Exam Date?
- UGC NET 2023 Exam Date is fixed from 21 February to 10 March 2023.
4 thoughts on “UGC NET 2023 Registration (End), Application Form Online @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in”
Very informative. Please also give information related to ‘LLB-CET’.
I like the job
When shall we get 2022 nobember net certificate ??
If someone continuing his/her master’s in IGNOU…. Is he/she appear UGC NET exam…???