The Telangana High Court is going to release the TSHC Hall Ticket 2023 today on the official website @ tshc.gov.in. You should know that total 1904 Vacancies of Process Server, Office Subordinate, Junior Assistant and other vacancies. Now if you have also applied for this recruitment then you must Download the TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023 which is going to be released on 25 April 2023. As per schedule and official notification, you will be able to Download tshc.gov.in Office Subordinate Admit Card 2023 using basic login credentials.
Major information related to the exam such as venue details, timings and reporting time will be mentioned on the TS High Court Admit Card 2023. Moreover, Exams will be conducted in various shifts from Last Week of April 2023 onwards. Once the Telangana HC Hall Ticket 2023 is released, you can use the TS High Court Call Letter 2023 Download Link given below and then collect it before going to the exam.
TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023
All of us are aware that official notification for 1900+ Vacancies of Office Subordinate, Process Server, Junior Assistant, Examiner & Field Assistant were released in the month of January 2023. Many Candidates applied for this recruitment and are now preparing for the exam as per schedule. According to notification, Exams for all these vacancies are scheduled to be conducted in April 2023. Moreover, you will be able to Download the TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023 on 25th April 2023 from tshc.gov.in.
All the applicants who secure more than Qualifying Marks in this written exam will be selected further for the recruitment. You need to secure more than 45% marks and then you will be considered qualified in the written exam. Apart from this, candidates should note that complete information related to the exam will be mentioned on your respective TSHC Admit Card 2023 which will be available soon on the official website.
TSHC Admit Card 2023
- The TSHC Recruitment for 1904 Vacancies of Office Subordinate, Process Server, Junior Assistant, Record Assistant, Examiner, Field Assistant was released in January 2023.
- Online Applications were invited from eligible candidates from 11 January to 31st January 2023 @ tshc.gov.in.
- Applicants started preparing for the Written Test scheduled to be conducted in last week of April 2023 in CBT Mode.
- As the exam date is approaching, candidates are expecting the TSHC Hall Ticket 2023 to be released soon.
- It was released on 25th April 2023.
Tshc.gov.in Office Subordinate Hall Ticket 2023
|Vacancy||TSHC Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Board||Telangana High Court|
|Posts||Office Subordinate, Process Server, Junior Assistant, Record Assistant, Examiner, Field Assistant|
|Application Dates||Over on 31st January 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and DV|
|TSHC Exam Date||29th April 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|TSHC Office Subordinate Hall Ticket 2023||25th April 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
All the applicants who are registered under the Telangana High Court Recruitment should get ready because exam date is approaching and it is scheduled to be conducted in the last week of April 2023. Moreover, tshc.gov.in Office Subordinate Hall Ticket 2023 will be available to Download for the candidates on 25 April 2023. Minimum 45% Marks must be secured by the aspirants appearing in the exam to finally get selected further. Once the exam gets over, preparation of results will start and then further selection will be done on behalf of your marks in the exam.
TS High Court Junior Assistant Admit Card 2023
- There are multiple vacancies of Junior Assistant and thousands of eligible candidates have applied for this vacancy till 31 January 2023.
- As per selection process, you have to qualify the Written Test and then you will be selected for the DV Round.
- Written Exam is expected to be conducted in April 2023 (Last Week) and TS High Court Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2023 will be available soon.
- Total 90 Marks of Written Exam and 10 Marks of Interview Test will be conducted to check the knowledge of candidates.
- Kindly ensure that you proceed to give the exam with proper documents such as E Aadhar Card or any other Valid ID.
Guidelines to Download TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023 Office Subordinate, Junior Assistant, Process Server
- First of all, we request the candidates to open tshc.gov.in from their Device such as Mobile Phone.
- Second step is to tap on the Recruitment section and then further click on the Telangana HC Admit Card 2023 link for the post you have applied for.
- Now login with the required details such as Mobile Number or Application Number.
- Wait for the Telangana HC Hall Ticket 2023 to open up in which complete exam related information is mentioned.
- Check the details given on it and then download it after verifying the information.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Download TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023 Office Subordinate, Junior Assistant, Process Server.
TS High Court CBT Exam Pattern 2023
|Topic Name||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Current Affairs||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|English||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Tshc.gov.in Hall Ticket 2023 Download Link
FAQs on TS High Court Hall Ticket Download 2023
- When is the Tentative Release Date of TS High Court Call Letter 2023?
- You will be able to collect the TS High Court Call Letter 2023 on 25 April 2023.
- How many Questions are asked in the TS High Court Junior Assistant Exam 2023?
- You have to answer 100 Questions for 100 Marks in TSHC Junior Assistant Exam 2023.
- On Which Website will the TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023 come?
- You can Download TS High Court Hall Ticket 2023 from tshc.gov.in.