The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board is holding the Police Constable and Grade 2 Jail Warden Main Examination on 27th November 2022. It is to inform you that TN Police Constable and Jail warder Admit Card has been uploaded on 14th November 2022 for the reference of candidates. Moreover, TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2022 has been issued by the board for the ease of candidates. All of you can Download TN Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 using the Username and Password on tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
Now after you get the access to tnusrb.tn.gov.in Hall Ticket 2022, check your name and exam day instructions on it. Also ensure that your name and exam details are mentioned correctly on the admit card. You can get to know about the TN Police Constable Exam Date 2022 and Timings in this article which will be helpful in planning for the exam. Check the TN Police Constable Admit Card 2022 for better preparation of exam.
TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2022
As we know, Main Exam Date for Police Constable and Jail Warder in TN Police have been announced and it is scheduled to be conducted on 27th November 2022. As per notification available online, the Main Exam will be conducted from 10:00 AM to 12:40 PM on 27 Nov 2022. Apart from this, you should know that TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2022 is also released on the tnusrb.tn.gov.in which you can Download with the help of your User ID and Password. Now using this document, all of us are allowed to sit in the exam after verification by the examination authority.
All the eligible candidates who are issued with an Admit Card should carry their respective Identity Card for verification by authorities. Written Exam for Tamil Eligibility Test and Main Written Examination is going to be compiled on 27th November 2022. Maximum Marks in the written exam for Constable Recruitment are asked for 150 Marks and minimum 40% Marks are required to pass the exam.
TNUSRB Constable Admit Card 2022
- The Tamil Nadu Police Constable Recruitment 2022 was released in July and Online Applications were open from 7th July to 15th august 2022.
- Lakhs of Candidates from the state have registered and are preparing for the exam.
- In September 2022, TN Police Constable Exam Date 2022 was announced and it was scheduled on 27th November 2022.
- Moreover, TNUSRB Constable Admit Card 2022 is released now and is available to download from tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Basic details like user ID and password are required to Download the TN Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022.
TN Police Constable Exam Date 2022
|Recruiter||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Recruitment||TN Police Constable Recruitment 2022|
|Total vacancies||9006 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Jail Warder, Constable and Fireman|
|Online Form Date||7th July to 15th August 2022|
|TN Police Constable Exam Date 2022||27th November 2022|
|Question Paper Pattern||MCQs|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Total Marks||150 Marks|
|Passing Scores||70 Marks or above|
|TN Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 Download Date||15th November 2022|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|TN Police Constable Portal||tnusrb.tn.gov.in|
Many students were wondering about the TN Police Constable Exam Date 2022 so we want to inform you all that the Written Exam will be conducted on 27th November 2022. Exam will consist of two parts known as Mains Exam and Tamil Eligibility Test which will be conducted for maximum 150 Marks. Mains Written Exam will consist of 80 Questions and Tamil Eligibility Test will have 70 Marks. Now what you should do is immediately download the TN Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 and check your Exam City details.
tnusrb.tn.gov.in Hall Ticket 2022 PDF Download
- The TN Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 PDF is now hosted on tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Secondly, Exam City, Exam Location, Exam Timings and Reporting Time will be mentioned on the Hall ticket which you have to follow.
- Other instructions are also mentioned on the Admit Card such as code of conduct and behavior during the exam.
- Wear Proper Mask and follow all the covid protocols to perform the examination without any hassle.
- So these are some of the instructions given on the tnusrb.tn.gov.in Hall Ticket 2022 PDF.
Guidelines to Download TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2022
The applicants can download their tnusrb.tn.gov.in Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 use the steps detailed below.
- Firstly, visit the official portal of TNUSRB which is tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- After that, look for the Hall ticket link available on the homepage.
- Next, click on the TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2022 Link.
- Thereafter, fill your registration number and date of birth in the columns as asked.
- Later click on the submit button.
- FInally, your tnusrb.tn.gov.in Constable Admit Card 2022 is downloaded to your device.
Note:- Candidates are advised to make the print out of the Hall ticket and don’t not forget to carry it along with you to the exam centre.
TN Police Constable Marking Scheme 2022
The TNUSRB Police Constable examination is scheduled on 27th November, 2022. There will be a total number of 150 questions asked in the examination. The Tamil language Eligibility Test will include 80 questions whereas the mains examination will have 70 questions. The total time allotted to the candidates for the completion of the examination is 160 minutes. Applicants shall also note that the question booklet of the Tamil Language Eligibility Test and Mains Examination will be the same. You should attempt all the questions in the given time.
Tnusrb.tn.gov.in Constable Hall Ticket Download 2022
FAQs on TN Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022
The Tamil Nadu Police Constable examination is scheduled on 27th November, 2022.
Tnusrb.tn.gov.in is the official website where candidates can download the hall ticket.
The tnusrb.tn.gov.in Police Constable Hall ticket 2022 is released on 15th November, 2022.