The Staff Selection Commission is going to release the SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 in the month of March 2023 and candidates who have registered for this recruitment till 24th February will be able to collect it. You must be aware that there are 12000+ Vacancies of MTS (Multi Tasking Staff) and Havaldar under this recruitment for which online applications are over on 24-02-2023. Now as the application dates are over, SSC MTS Exam Date 2023 is being awaited by the applicants so that they can prepare accordingly. As per schedule available on the official notification, you will be able to collect the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2023 in March 2023. Moreover, CBT Exam will be conducted in April 2023 so make sure you prepare well as SSC MTS and Havaldar Exam Syllabus 2023 discussed below to score good marks. Applicants who score good marks in the CBT Exam will be further selected for the next stage of the recruitment. You should focus on preparation and as soon as the Staff Selection Commission MTS/Havaldar Call Letter 2023 is released, we will provide you the link to Download it.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2023
As we know, SSC is responsible for conducting the various recruitment exams in which one of the major exams is MTS Recruitment 2023. You should know that Official Notification for the Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar Vacancy was released in January and then online applications were open till 24th February 2023. There were 12000+ Vacancies of these posts and lakhs of eligible candidates have applied for it till the last date. Now all of them have started preparing for the exam which is scheduled to be conducted in April 2023. This Exam will be conducted in Computer Based Mode and all the registered candidates will be issued SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 to appear in this test. Once the Admit Card is released, you will be able to Download it from your respective zonal portal or you can collect it with the help of link given below. Candidates have to ensure that all the information mentioned on the hall ticket is correct and then proceed to give the exam as per the date mentioned on it. Also ensure that you have good practice on the computer as per syllabus while attempting this exam to score good marks in the exam.
SSC MTS/ Havaldar Admit Card 2023
- The official notification of Multi Tasking Staff and Havaldar Vacancy was released online in January 2023 by Staff Selection Commission.
- The Registration Link was active for eligible candidates from 17 January to 24 February 2023 @ ssc.nic.in.
- As per notification, SSC MTS CBT Exam is scheduled to be conducted in April 2023 (First Week).
- You will be issued SSC Havaldar Admit Card 2023 in which exam related information is mentioned and using it you can attempt.
- Only those applicants who have filled the form correctly will be able to collect their Admit Card from the official website.
SSC MTS Exam Date 2023
|Exam||SSC MTS 2023 Application Form|
|Supervising Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post||MTS and Havaldar|
|Application Dates||Over on 24 February 2023|
|Selection Process||CBT and DV|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|SSC MTS Exam Date 2023||April 2023|
|SSC MTS Admit Card 2023||March 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
All the candidates who have applied for the SSC MTS Vacancy should get ready because the exam date is approaching and you can find the exam related information in the section above. Candidates should know that the Staff Selection Commission MTS Exam Date 2023 is scheduled in April 2023. However, Exact exam dates are not revealed yet and it may take 1-2 Weeks for the schedule to be released online. Candidates will be selected on behalf of their marks in the CBT Exam so make sure you prepare well for it to score good marks. Also check the SSC CGL Admit Card 2023 which is going to be released for Tier 2 Exam.
Ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2023
- There are more than 11000 Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies available under the SSC MTS Recruitment.
- As the post name suggests, the job profile of MTS includes working for multiple projects and usually they are posted in various offices under Central Govt.
- Now Candidates have to ensure that they pass the CBT Exam to get selected for the next stage of the recruitment.
- Written Exam will be conducted in the month of April for which Ssc.nic.in Multi Tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2023 will be issued.
- Admit Cards will be available on the various zonal portals for which you can find the direct link in the bottom of this post.
Guidelines to Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2023
- First of all, we request the aspirants to open ssc.nic.in or visit through the zonal link available below.
- Secondly, you have to tap on the SSC Multitasking Staff/ Havaldar Admit Card link and then further select the Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card.
- Enter your Application Number and Password on the given boxes and then tap on the submit button.
- Here you will see the MTS Admit Card with all the exam related information mentioned on it.
- Download the Hall Ticket after verifying all the information and then proceed to give the exam.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 @ ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Exam Syllabus 2023
|Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20 Questions||60 Marks|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem Solving||20 Questions||60 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Questions||75 Marks|
|English Language and Comprehension||25 Questions||75 Marks|
|Total||90 Questions||270 Marks|
Ssc.nic.in MTS Admit Card 2023 Download Link
|Region Name||SSC MTS Admit Card 2023 Link|
|All India SSC Portal||View Here|
|ER Region||View Here|
|KKR Region||View Here|
|SR Region||View Here|
|NER Region||View Here|
|WR Region||View Here|
|MPR Region||View Here|
|CR Region||View Here|
|NWR Region||View Here|
|NR Region||View Here|
FAQs on SSC Multi Tasking Staff Call Letter 2023
- When is the SSC MTS Exam Date 2023?
- SSC MTS Exam Date is in April 2023
- How to Collect the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Call Letter 2023?
- Visit the ssc.nic.in to Collect the MTS Call Letter 2023.
- How Many Questions are asked in the Multitasking Staff Exam?
- There are 90 Questions for maximum 270 Marks which you have to answer.