The Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC CHSL 2023 Notification for recruitment of multiple vacancies such as LDC, JSA, Data Entry Operator and others. There will be more than 4500 Vacancies available under SSC CHSL 10+2 Level Recruitment 2023 for which you can register online @ ssc.nic.in. It is to inform you all that as per notification, SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 is open from 6th December 2022 and Last Date to fill the Online Form is 04th January 2023 till 11:59 PM. You must fill the SSC CHSL Online Form 2023 with the correct documents as per list given below and then complete the registration process. As per data available in notification, SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Date for Tier 1 is in February-March 2023 and Tier 2 Exam date will be announced later. Find out the Important Dates of SSC 10+2 Level Application Form 2023 here and then appear in the examination.
SSC CHSL Notification 2023
As we know, the Staff Selection Commission is responsible to conduct the Combiner Higher Secondary Level Recruitment at All India Level so they released the SSC CHSL Notification 2023 on 6th December 2022. The Recruitment notification consisted of 4500 Vacancies of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and others. As a part of the selection process, applicants have to pass the Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam and then they will finally reach the DV Stage. You should fill the SSC CHSL 2023 Application Form between 6th December 2022 and 4th January 2023. After that, you can make corrections in your Online Form till 9th to 10th January 2023. In order to Apply Online SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023, you must have passed 12th Class with minimum 45% Marks from any state or central board. Find out the important dates and relatable information in the table below and then proceed to Apply Online @ ssc.nic.in.
Ssc.nic.in CHSL 2023 Recruitment Form
|Recruitment||SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Recruitment 2022-2023|
|Supervising Agency||Staff Selection Commission|
|Ssc.nic.in CHSL 2023 Notification PDF||6 December 2022|
|Post available||4500+ Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Secretariat Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and other Group C posts|
|SSC 10+2 Level Application Form 2023 Start Date||6 December 2022|
|Last Date||4 January 2023|
|Last Timing||11:59 PM|
|Documents Required||E Aadhar Card, Marksheets, PP Size Photo and Signature|
|Age Limit||18-27 Years as on 1st January 2022|
|Application Fees||Rs 100/-|
|Selection process||Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam and DV|
|SSC CHSL Portal||ssc.nic.in|
SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 Important Dates
|Process Name||SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||06 December 2022|
|SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 Start Date||06 December 2022|
|Last Date to Register||04 January 2023|
|Last Time to Register||11:59 PM @ 4 January 2023|
|Last Date to Generate Offline Challan||4 January 2023|
|Last Date to Pay Online Application Fees||4 January 2023|
|Last Date to pay Challan||06 January 2023|
|Application Correction Dates||09th to 10th January 2023|
|Tier 1 Examinations||February to March 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||February 2023|
|Result Date||March 2023|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||April 2023|
|Tier 2 Result Date||May 2023|
|DV List||May 2023|
|Selection List||June 2023|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern
|SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam pattern 2023||No of Questions||Marks allotted|
|Basic English||25 Question||50 Marks|
|GK or General Intelligence||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Arithmetic Skills||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|General Awareness||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||100 Question||200 Marks|
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus 2023 Exam Pattern
|Section||SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern 2023||No of Questions||Marks allotted|
|Section 1||Module 1- Mathematical Abilities||30 Questions||90 Marks|
|Section 1||Module 2- Reasoning and General Intelligence||30 Questions||90 Marks|
|Section 2||Module 1- English Comprehension & Language||40 Questions||120 Marks|
|Section 2||Module 2 – General Awareness||20 Questions||60 Marks|
|Section 3||Module 1- Computer Knowledge||15 Questions||45 Marks|
|Section-3||Skill Test/ Typing Test||–||–|
SSC CHSL Age Limit 2023
The SSC CHSL Age Limit 2023 is 18 to 27 years for the applicants. However there is age relaxation for the reserved categories as well as ex government employees. The complete age limit including relaxations has been detailed below for your convenience.
|Categorization’s||Age Limit (Relaxation)|
|General (Unreserved)||18 to 27|
|Schedule Caste||18 to 27 (+ 5 years age relaxation)|
|Schedule Tribe||18 to 27 (+ 5 years age relaxation)|
|Other Backward Classes||18 to 27 (+ 3 years age relaxation)|
|Person With Disability (Unreserved)||18 to 27 (+ 10 years age relaxation)|
|Person With Disability (belonging to ST / SC)||18 to 27 (+ 15 years age relaxation)|
|Person With Disability (belonging to OBC)||18 to 27 (+ 13 years age relaxation)|
|Ex Servicemen||18 to 27 (+ 3 years age relaxation)|
|Defence Personnel disabled (Unreserved)||18 to 27 (+ 3 years age relaxation)|
|Defence Personnel disabled (belonging to SC / ST)||18 to 27 (+ 8 years age relaxation)|
|Central Government Employee||18 to 40 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women||18 to 35 years|
|Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women (belonging to SC ST Caste)||18 to 40 years|
Make sure candidates fill the date of birth same as on matric certificate and on birth certificate. If the date of birth with the verified certificate doesn’t match the application of the candidates shall be revoked. The reserved category candidates shall check their relaxations from the table and then apply for the SSC CHSL Application Form 2023.
SSC 10+2 Level Recruitment 2023
- SSC 10+2 Level Notification 2023 is released now on official website @ ssc.nic.in.
- More than 4500 Vacancies of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator and other Group C posts have been notified under this SSC 10+2 Level Recruitment 2023.
- You can start filling the SSC Application Form 2023 from 6th December onwards till 04th January 2023.
- Minimum Qualification Required for the applicant to apply online for this recruitment is 12th Pass.
- SSC will verify your application and if there is any error then they will give you a chance to rectify it within due course.
- Apart from CHSL Recruitment, SSC GD Recruitment 2023 is also among one of the active recruitments going on for 12th pass Candidates.
SSC CHSL 2023 Eligibility
- All the interested applicants should pay attention to SSC CHSL 2023 Eligibility discussed in the points below.
- You must have cleared the 12th Class from the State Board or Central Board as per Rules stated in Notification.
- Minimum 45% Marks are required in 12th Class in order to appear in examination.
- SSC 10+2 Level Recruitment 2023 Age Limit is 18-27 Years and Category Wise Age Relaxations are mentioned here.
- For the Vacancies such as DEO and Auditor, you must have passed 12th Class with Mathematics as your subject.
Applicants should check the ssc.nic.in CHSL 2023 Notification PDF details above and then proceed according to it. Firstly, you have to check the eligibility, then apply online and then start preparing for the exam. If you score good marks in the examination then you will be selected in the merit list and then proceed for Tier 2 Examination. After passing the Tier 2 Examination, you will be called for Document Verification where you need to produce the original documents such as Marksheets, Aadhar Card and others.
SSC 10+2 Level Online Form 2023 Documents Required
The candidates have to provide various documents at the time of filling the SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 Online. The list of documents have been detailed below. The reserved category candidates have to provide their valid proof while applying. Moreover, the correct window for the application form will open from 09-01-2023 to 10-01-2023.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Voter Card
- Driving Licence Certificate
- Matricular Certificate
- Employer ID
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph in JPEG Format (20 to 50 kb size)
- Category Certificate
- Personnel with Disability Certificate
- Widow / divorce certificate (Only for Women candidates)
- Serving Defence Personnel Certificate
Candidates are advised to review the application form twice for the verification. In case any applicant has provided any wrong information shall correct it below submitting the form.
Guidelines to Apply Online SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
- Firstly visit the official website of SSC which is ssc.nic.in
- After that click on the login section available on the homepage.
- Next, click on the CHSL tab on the top of the page and the SSC 10+2 Application Form 2023 will appear.
- Fill all the details as asked step by step.
- Thereafter, upload the documents such as Photograph and scanned signatures or any other document as asked.
- Finally, click on the submit button. The portal will ask you to pay the fees which is rs100/- for the general category. SC ST and other category people are exempted from paying fees.
- The application fees can be paid online via netbanking / gapy/ Bhim or by challan at banks.
Candidates should provide all the correct information while filling the SSC 10+2 Application Form Online 2023. If any candidates found providing false information shall be imprisoned under the law for 3 to 7 years. Make sure to check the spelling of the candidates name, date of birth, Aadhar Number correctly. So that there is no chance of rejection of the application.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Apply Online Link 2023
|SSC CHSL 2023 Notification PDF||View Here|
|SSC CHSL 2023 Apply Online||View Here|
|SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Updates||View Here|
FAQs on SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
SSC CHSL Application Form 2023 has started from 6th December, 2022 and the last date to fill the application form is 4th January 2023.
Ssc.nic.in is the official portal to apply for SSC 10+2 Application Form 2023 Online.
SSC 10+2 examination 2023 will be conducted in the months of February 2023 and March 2023.