The Staff Selection Commission is has released SSC CGL 2023 Notification on 3rd April 2023 for 35000+ vacancies. Now all the candidates who are preparing for the exam should check the complete details regarding the SSC CGL Recruitment 2023. Many candidates prepare for a long duration to qualify this exam and eagerly wait for the Staff Selection Commission Graduate Level Exam 2023. All the candidates who have passed Graduation or are pursuing final year are eligible for the Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2023.
We have clearly mentioned the important dates related to SSC CGLE Application Form 2023. You will be able to fill the online form after the notification is released and then after that you have to start preparing for the Tier 1 Exam. Guidelines or Instructions are mentioned here so that all of you can Apply Online SSC CGL Recruitment 2023. Also check the Age Limit, Eligibility, Application Fees and Direct Links to Download the SSC CGL Notification.
SSC CGL 2023 Notification
As we are aware that SSC is responsible to conduct various recruitments at all India Level and Combined Graduate Level Recruitment is one of the major vacancies among these. Many candidates prepare for this exam for the whole year and wait eagerly for SSC CGL 2023 Notification. Now the news update is coming that the Graduate level Recruitment notification is coming on 1st April 2023 after which online application link will be activated.
All the candidates who have passed graduation or are in final year should download the notification and check the vacancy details in it. Moreover, it is to inform you that SSC Combined Graduate Level 35000+ Vacancies are being expected under this notification. You should check the eligibility and age limit in this post for brief information regarding the recruitment. Kindly check all the details in this post before proceeding for the Online Application Form.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
- The Staff Selection Commission conducts the Combined Graduate Level Recruitment every year to select the candidates for multiple Group B Vacancies.
- This year also SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 has uploaded notification on 3 April 2023.
- There are more than 35,000 Vacancies available under the Graduate Level Recruitment for Graduate Candidates.
- Online Applications will begin after the notification is released and after that you can fill the online application form.
- Registered candidates have to pass the Tier 1 Exam, Tier 2 Exam and finally Document Verification for the final selection.
Ssc.nic.in CGLE Recruitment Details 2023
|Exam Name||SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|SSC CGL 2023 Notification Date||3 April 2023|
|Post Name||Group B Posts|
|Selection Process||Tier 1, Tier 2 and Final DV|
|Application Start Date||3rd April 2023|
|Last Date||3rd May 2023|
|SSC Graduate Level Exam 2023||June 2023|
All the candidates who are preparing for the CGL Exam are hereby informed that the Staff Selection Commission is going to release the Graduate Level notification. We have mentioned the details regarding the ssc.nic.in Graduate Level Exam 2023 which will be conducted after the applications are over. Age Limit and Eligibility are discussed briefly in the sections below which will be helpful for you. Also check the Important Dates related to application form and exam below and you must assure that you fill the registration form before the last date.
SSC Graduate Level Eligibility Criteria 2023
- Kindly check the points mentioned below to know about SSC Graduate Level Eligibility 2023.
- You must have passed graduation with minimum 45% marks from State or Central University approved by UGC.
- Final Year students of BA BSc or BCom or any other graduation are also eligible for the SSC Graduate Level Recruitment.
- Age Limit is mentioned below for your reference which is 20 to 27 Years as per date of notification.
- Moreover, candidates who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
SSC CGL Application Form 2023 Dates
|Event Name||Important Date|
|SSC CGL Notification 2023||3 April 2023|
|SSC CGL Application Form 2023||3 April 2023|
|Last Date to fill the Form||3 May 2023|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fees||4 May 2023|
|Tier 1 Exam||June 2023|
|Tier 1 Admit Card||June 2023|
|Tier 1 Exam Result||July 2023|
|Tier 2 Exam||August 2023|
|Tier 2 Admit Card 2023||August 2023|
|Final Result||September 2023|
Staff Selection Commission CGL Age Limit 2023
|Category of the Applicant||SSC CGL Age Limit 2023|
Guidelines to Apply Online SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
- First of all, we request the candidates to open ssc.nic.in from their Internet Device.
- Second step is to tap on the Apply Online button to proceed further for the application form.
- Select the graduate level recruitment and register using Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Now fill the online application form with basic details such as name, father name, qualification details, correspondence address and more.
- Upload the Signature and Photograph to complete the application form.
- Submit the online form and pay the application fees to register yourself.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Apply Online SSC CGL Recruitment 2023.
SSC CGL Registration Fees 2023
|Category||SSC CGL Registration Fees 2023|
Ssc.nic.in CGL Notification 2023 PDF Link
FAQs on SSC CGL Recruitment 2023
- When is the SSC CGL Recruitment 2023 coming?
- SSC Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2023 is coming on 3rd April 2023.
- What is the Education Qualification required for SSC CGL Recruitment 2023?
- You must have passed the Graduation from State or Central University to become eligible for the Graduate Level Recruitment.
- How many vacancies will be available under the SSC CGL 2023 Notification?
- There will be more than 35000 vacancies under the CGL Recruitment.