The Small Industries Development Bank of India is going to release the SIDBI Grade A Admit Card 2023 on the official website @ sidbi.in. As per information available with us and given on the exam notice, SIDBI Grade A Exam Date 2023 is scheduled on 28th January 2023 to select the candidates for 100 Posts of Assistant Manager. If you are also among the registered candidates for this post then you should download the SIDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023 from sidbi.in. On the Hall Ticket, all of you can find the information related to the exam date, place of exam, reporting time and instructions. Before proceeding for the exam, all the applicants should prepare well for the exam and revise the syllabus to score good marks. We have mentioned the SIDBI Grade A Exam Pattern 2023 so that you can get an overall idea of the questions asked in the Written Exam. You will be able to Download the SIDBI Grade A Call Letter 2023 on 19th January 2023 and then you have to appear in the examination. We have mentioned the direct link for you using which you can collect the Sidbi.in Grade A Admit Card 2023 and then get to know about the details.
SIDBI Grade A Admit Card 2023
As we know, SIDBI conducts the various types of recruitment and one of the most popular vacancies among it is SIDBI Grade A Recruitment 2022. This recruitment was released in previous year and there were a total 100 vacancies of Assistant Manager available under it. If you are interested in this vacancy and have applied for it then you should know that the exam date is announced now. It is to inform you that, SIDBI Grade A Exam Date 2023 is scheduled on the 28 January 2023 and Exam notice for the same is available on the official website. If you have registered for the vacancy then you should collect the SIDBI Grade A Admit Card 2023 from sidbi.in using the nominal details such as Registration Number and Password. As per information available with us, Admit Card will be available to download from sidbi.in after 19th January 2023. On the admit card, all of you can find relatable information such as Exam Date, Venue of the Exam, Timings to reach the exam hall and instructions which you need to follow.
SIDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023
- The Official notification for the recruitment of Assistant Manager in SIDBI was released online in December 2022 and after that online applications were invited.
- Secondly, you should know that the Online Registration Link was open from 14 December to 03rd January 2023.
- Many Applicants applied for it and then started preparation for the written exam which is scheduled on 28th January 2023.
- Now SIDBI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2023 is being awaited and it is going to be published on 19th January 2023.
- All of you can download sidbi.in Admit Card using the registration number and password on the official website.
SIDBI Grade A Exam Date 2023
|Exam name||SIDBI Grade A Exam 2023|
|Supervising Body||Small Industries Development Bank of India|
|Post available||Assistant Manager|
|Total vacancies||100 vacancies|
|Application Date||Over on 03rd January 2023|
|SIDBI Grade A Exam Date 2023||28 January 2023|
|Mode of Exam||Written Exam|
|SIDBI Grade A Admit Card 2023||19 January 2023|
|How to Download||Using Registration Number|
|Exam Pattern||Discussed Below|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
All the applicants who have applied for the vacancy of Assistant Manager should check this section above in which brief information regarding the exam is discussed. Moreover, you should check the SIDBI Grade A Exam Date 2023 which is scheduled on 28 January 2023. As per information available with us, Admit Card will be available to download from the official website on 19 January 2023. In order to download the hall ticket, all of you need to use the Registration Number and Password on sidbi.in. Important information on the hall ticket must be followed by the candidates while going for the examination.
Sidbi.in Grade A Admit Card 2023
- The Applicants have to download their sidbi.in Grade A Admit Card 2023 using normal details from the official website.
- You have to follow all the instructions given on the hall ticket along such as Exam Date, Exam Timings, Venue Details and more.
- Kindly carry your E Aadhar Card as Verification ID and then proceed to the exam after full preparation.
- Candidates should ensure that they score more than 45% Marks to get selected for the next stage of the recruitment.
- After downloading the hall ticket, you should ensure that all the information given on it is correct and if there is any error then you should get it rectified immediately.
Guidelines to Download SIDBI Grade A Call Letter 2023 @ sidbi.in
- First of all, we request the applicants to open sidbi.in from their Mobile Phone or Internet Device.
- Second stage is to tap on the Careers button and then you have to select the Grade A Recruitment.
- Further select the Admit Card link and then proceed for the login page where you have to enter your credentials.
- Submit the form and then wait for the admit card to open up from the official website.
- Now verify the information given on the Hall Ticket and then Download the Admit Card for printing it.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Download SIDBI Grade A Call Letter 2023 @ sidbi.in.
SIDBI Grade A Exam Date 2023
|Topic Name||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Reasoning||40 Questions||60 Marks|
|English||30 Questions||30 Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40 Questions||60 Marks|
|General Awareness of Banking Sector||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||160 Questions||200 Marks|
Sidbi.in Grade A Admit Card 2023 Download Link
FAQs on SIDBI Grade A Admit Card 2023
- When is SIDBI Grade A Exam Date 2023?
- SIDBI Grade A Exam 2023 is scheduled on 28th January 2023.
- How to Collect SIDBI Grade A Admit Card 2023?
- SIDBI Grade A Call Letter 2023 can be collected using link above or you can directly visit sidbi.in.
- How Many Marks of Questions are asked in the SIDBI Grade A Exam?
- There are 160 Questions for 200 Marks in the SIDBI Assistant Manager Exam 2023.