The State Bank of India is going to release the Junior Associates or Clerk Result for 5486 Posts. The Prelims Examination for Clerk Recruitment was compiled on 12th, 19th, 20th November 2022 in Computer Based Mode. All the registered applicants from all over India have attempted the exam during the above mentioned dates and are now eager to check SBI Clerk Result 2023. candidates can check SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2023 which is published on 02 January 2023 on the sbi.co.in.
All of you have to wait for the State Bank Junior Assistant Preliminary Result 2023 announcement in order to check the scores. Moreover, after the declaration of scores, SBI Clerk Merit List 2023 will also be published in PDF format in which names of the qualified candidates for Mains exam are mentioned. This list is prepared on two basis known as SBI JA Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023 and scores obtained by each candidate.
SBI Clerk Result 2023
Now as we know that State Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of 5486 Junior Associates in the various branches. All the candidates were allowed to register for the recruitment till 27th October 2022. Moreover, Stage 1 Exam called Prelims Exam was conducted on 12th, 19th and 20th November 2022 in which all the applicants appeared. Now all the candidates are eager to check their SBI Clerk Result 2023 so that they can see whether they have qualified in the prelims exams or not.
As per notification, candidates who get more than 45% Marks are considered qualified in the exam. After the result is declared, State Bank Of India will publish the Merit List in which candidates who pass the exam are mentioned with their Name and Registration Number in it. According to our expectations, State Bank of India Clerk Result 2023 will be out by the third week of January 2023.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off 2023
|Category||SBI Clerk Prelims Cut off 2023|
|Other Backward Class||75.5|
|Economically Weaker Section||80.75|
SBI Clerk Prelims Result Date 2023
|Recruiter||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2022|
|Total Vacancies||5486 Vacancies|
|Post Title||Junior Associates or Clerk|
|Application Dates||7th to 27th October 2022|
|Prelim Exam Date||12th, 19th, 20th November 2022|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|SBI Clerk Prelims Result Date 2023||02 January 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks 2023||02 January 2023|
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023 (Expected)
|State Name||General||OBC/EWS||Scheduled Caste||Scheduled Tribes|
|Jammu & Kashmir||60-65||55-60||50-55||50-55|
As we know that SBI Clerk Prelims Exams are over now and this exam was conducted on different dates spanning over 2nd and 3rd Week of January 2023. As per notification, sbi.co.in Clerk Prelims Result Date 2023 will be around the third week of January 2023. Now the minimum marks required for the SBI Clerk Exam to be qualified are 45% or above marks and then only you will get a chance to appear in the Mains Stage of the recruitment. After that, you have to appear in the Mains Exam and then after qualifying the main exam you will get selected.
Sbi.co.in Junior Assistant Prelims Result 2023
- Applicants who have attempted the exam on 12th, 19th, 20th November 2022 should get ready as their results are going to be released soon.
- There are two stages known as Prelims and Mains which you need to qualify in order to get selected for the Document Verification.
- It is to inform you that Answer Key will be released before the announcement of Final Results.
- Sbi.co.in Junior Assistant Result 2023 is currently being prepared by the Authorities by checking the Answer Sheets of the students.
- It is being anticipated that Results will be prepared by the third week of January 2023.
State Bank Clerk Preliminary Merit List 2023
- The State Bank of India is going to recruit more than 5000 Junior Associates through this recruitment process.
- Applicants who have attempted their best in SBI Clerk Exam should wait for the announcement of the result by the State Bank of India.
- On the basis of scores obtained by candidates, the State Bank of India Clerk Merit List 2023 will be prepared.
- In this list, candidates will be placed in the Rank Wise order and on the basis of the rank of candidate further selection will be done.
- SBI Clerk Merit List 2023 is going to be released on the same day of the Result announcement.
Previous SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks
|Category||Previous SBI Clerk Pre Cut Off Marks|
Guidelines to Check State Bank Of India Clerk Preliminary Result 2023
- Eligible candidates who have attempted the exam should open sbi.co.in and then click on the Career button.
- Secondly, you have to select the Junior Associates Recruitment Link and then tap on the Results link given in the updates section.
- Here you have to login with your Application Number or Registration Number and password to see the scores.
- Once the login process is successful, you will see the Result page in which your marks and other information are mentioned.
- Now download the scorecard and match your scores with the previous and expected cut off mentioned below.
- Using these guidelines, you can check SBI Clerk Result 2023 for Prelims Examination.
Link to Check Sbi.co.in Clerk Prelims Result 2023
FAQs on State Bank Of India Clerk Result 2023
- On Which Date is the SBI Clerk Result 2023 being expected?
- SBI Clerk Result 2023 can be out by the 3rd Week of January 2023.
- What is the good score to clear the State Bank of India Clerk Prelims Exam 2023?
- Make sure you get more than 60-65 Marks out of 100 Marks to qualify the Prelims Exam.
- How to Check State Wise SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off Marks 2023?
- See the table curated above and then check the State Wise SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks 2023.