The Rajasthan university of Health Sciences is releasing the Rajasthan Medical Officer Admit Card 2023 on 17th December 2022 for 1765 Vacancies. According to the notice available on ruhs.org MO Vacancy Portal, RUHS Medical Officer Exam Date 2022 is 21 December 2022. Now as the exam date is approaching, all of you should revise the syllabus and then give the exam as per schedule. You need to carry your RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 which will be available to download on ruhs.org. Minimal details such as Registration Number or User ID with password is required to Download Ruhs.org MO Admit Card 2022.
In this document, you will find vital details related to the examination such as exam date, venue details, exam timings and more. Make sure you carry the valid printed copy of Rajasthan MO प्रवेश पत्र 2022 in order to get entry in the hall. We have given the crunch information regarding RUHS Medical Officer Exam Scheme 2022 so that you can have an overall idea of the questions asked in the paper.
It is to inform you that exam has been conducted in December and Result for same is also released on the official website.
RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
As we know, Recruitment for Medical Officers in Rajasthan State was released by the Health University for 1765 Vacancies. Online Registrations were open for this recruitment from 17 October to 13 November 2022 and lakhs of applicants across the state have registered for this examination. Now all the aspirants are preparing for the examination to score good marks and then get selected for the vacancy. The only thing which is being awaited now is RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 and as per schedule it will be released on 17 December 2022. You must know that RUHS MO Exam Date 2022 is 21 December and it will be conducted in CBT Mode. Marks obtained from this exam will decide your further selection so ensure that you score more than qualifying marks. After the exam is over, results will be prepared and published on ruhs.org. You will find the link to Download RUHS MO Admit Card 2022 here after it is uploaded on the portal.
Ruhs.org MO Admit Card 2022
- The CBT Exam for 1765 Medical Officer Vacancy in Rajasthan is scheduled on 21 December 2022.
- 100 MCQs are asked in the Computer Based Exam particularly from the Medical Field.
- There is no negative marking in the exam and all the questions have to be answered within 2 Hours (120 minutes).
- Ruhs.org MO Admit Card 2022 is releasing on 17 December 2022 on the given portal along with Exam City Intimation Slip.
- You will need your Registration Number/User ID and Password in order to Download Rajasthan Medical Officer Admit Card 2022.
RUHS Medical Officer Exam Date 2023
|Exam||RUHS Medical Officer Vacancy 2022|
|Supervising Body||Rajasthan University of Health Sciences|
|Number of Vacancies||1765 Vacancies|
|Application Dates||Over on 13 November 2022|
|Selection Process||Only Written Exam|
|Marks in the Exam||100 Marks|
|Required Marks||45% or above|
|RUHS Medical Officer Exam Date 2022||21 December 2022|
|Exam Mode||CBT Mode|
|RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2022||17 December 2022|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
Applicants who have registered for the Medical Officer should pay attention to this section for overall information regarding the exam. You should know that RUHS Medical Officer Exam Date 2022 is fixed on 21 December 2022 and Admit Card is available to download on 17 December 2022. Exam consists of MCQ type of questions and all of them are compulsory. There is no negative marking in the exam which means that you can answer all the questions without any worry. Ensure that you score more than qualifying marks to get selected for the vacancy.
Rajasthan MO प्रवेश पत्र 2022
- The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences will be conducting the Medical officer CBT Exam on 21 December 2022.
- Rajasthan MO प्रवेश पत्र 2022 is being issued on 17 December 2022 and will be uploaded on ruhs.org.
- Applicants can download their respective hall ticket from ruhs.org with the help of Registration Number and Password.
- If you are unable to download the admit card or have an error in it then kindly contact the issuing authority at email@example.com or at +91 9986638753.
- This is the Direct recruitment which means that all the candidates will be selected on behalf of their marks in Written Examination.
- You should not have any kind of Covid Symptoms or any other viral infection to appear in the exam.
Guidelines to Download Ruhs.org MO Admit Card 2022
- All the applicants are requested to open ruhs.org from their respective Smartphone (Android or iPhone).
- Next stage is to tap on the Medical Officer Direct Recruitment Link given in the menu.
- Now you need to choose the Admit Card option available in the updates of the recruitment.
- Wait for the Login Page and then enter the Registration Number/user ID and password.
- Your Rajasthan Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 will appear on the display which you have to Download with the help of the Print button.
- Check the information mentioned in the Admit card and verify the details given on it.
- Using these Guidelines, all of you can Download RUHS MO Admit Card 2022 from ruhs.org.
RUHS Medical Officer Exam Scheme 2022
- The Selection is done on the behalf of CBT Exam and it will be conducted on 21 December 2022.
- Secondly, 100 Questions are asked in the Paper from MBBS Subjects which you need to answer within 120 Minutes.
- Thirdly, there is no negative marking as per notification and you can answer the questions without any worry.
- So these are some of the salient points giving you the overall idea of RUHS Medical officer Exam Scheme 2022.
RUHS Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 Download Link
FAQs on Rajasthan Medical Officer Admit Card 2022
- What is the RUHS MO Exam Date 2022?
- RUHS Medical Officer Exam Date is 21 December 2022.
- How to Check RUHS MO Exam City 2022?
- Login now on ruhs.org Recruitment Portal to check the RUHS MO Exam City.
- When will Rajasthan Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 come?
- Rajasthan Medical Officer Admit Card 2022 is being issued on 17 December 2022.