The Common Service Center Official Website was launched by the Government of India to facilitate the online services offered by State Government and Central Government. All the volunteers from District Level or Block Level or Village Level who wish to set up their own CSC have the chance to do the same by completing CSC Digital Seva Registration Form 2023. After that you can do the CSC Digital Seva Portal Login online using your VLE Number issued to you after the registration is complete. You need to get the CSC Digital TEC Certificate issued online and then you can proceed with the registration process.
All of you have to fill the CSC Digital Seva Application Form and then upload the requisite details to complete the process. Moreover, we want to inform you that register.csc.gov.in Digital Seva Registration process is discussed here briefly for your reference. After that, you need to check the CSC Digital Seva Registration Status to see whether your application is approved or not. Find out the complete list of CSC Digital Seva Portal Services here which you can offer to the citizens in your Village or at District.
CSC Digital Seva Portal
As we know, CSC Centers are available everywhere in each district and Village which provide the Government services at ground level. You can also earn your living by opening up the CSC Digital Seva Portal Center in your location and then make it easier for people who wish to avail government services. You can offer many services to citizens through CSC Digital Seva Portal such as E Aadhar Card, PAN Card, PM Kisan Registration, Passport, Bill Payment and Money Transfer. Minimal charges can be charged from the customers to offer these services and then earn your living by becoming a Village Level Entrepreneur. Every time you want to avail service, kindly complete the CSC Digital Seva Login on register.csc.gov.in through My Account. You will get a Registration Number after the application is approved and using this registration number you can access the My Account Portal.
CSC Digital Seva Portal Login
- The Common Service Centres are the initiative by the Central Government to offer Government Schemes and Services at the Ground Level.
- Many Services are offered by CSC Centers such as PM Kisan Registration, E Aadhar Card, PAN Card and Bill Payments.
- Moreover, it empowers the young individuals to become self dependent by opening up of CSC Digital Seva Kendra.
- You can do the Registration and then do CSC Digital Seva Portal Login to provide services to the citizens.
- Nominal Charges as per rules can be charged for the Services you are offering on CSC Portal.
register.csc.gov.in Digital Seva Registration
|Portal Name||Common Service Center|
|Initiative by||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Motive||To offer Government Schemes and Services to citizens|
|Services offered||PM Kisan Registration, E Aadhar Card, PAN Card and Bill Payments|
|CSC Digital Seva Registration||Using TEC certificate issued by GoI|
|Documents Required||TEC Certificate Number, Bank Passbook, Cancelled Cheque and E Aadhar Card|
|Time Taken for approval||5-7 Days|
|Article Category||Application Form|
All the individuals who wish to become self dependent in their district or home should definitely become the CSC Portal Agent by registering themselves. We have mentioned crunch information regarding register.csc.gov.in Digital Seva Registration using which you can become the agent. In order to complete the registration, you must have a TEC Certificate Number, Bank Passbook, Cancelled Cheque and E Aadhar Card. You should have a proper place at any village or district where you can set up the CSC Center. Now as the Portal description is delivered to your fingertips, we want you to Download the brief information and then apply for the CSC Registration.
CSC Digital Seva Application Form
- You need to fill the CSC Digital Seva Application Form in order to provide your personal Details and Service Center Details.
- In order to proceed for the Application Form, you need to use your Mobile Number and Email Address.
- Documents mentioned above must be uploaded on the portal in order to complete the Registration Process.
- Once you submit the application form, it will be approved within 5-7 Days by the CSC Center.
- After the application is approved, you will get Login Details and Password using which you can become a Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE).
CSC Digital TEC Certificate
- You need to have knowledge of Technology and CSC Services so Telecentre Entrepreneur Course is required to apply for CSC Center.
- CSC Digital TEC Certificate is issued to you once the course is complete as per norms.
- Using this certificate, you can do the CSC Digital Seva Registration after which login credentials are given to you.
- This certificate also empowers you to join various types of Government Jobs and Private Jobs.
- So these are some of the salient points related to CSC Digital TEC Certificate issued on CSC Portal.
Guidelines for CSC Digital Seva Portal Registration
- All the applicants who are interested in becoming VLE should open register.csc.gov.in.
- Now tap on the Apply button and then select the VLE New Registration.
- Select CSC VLE, Enter your TEC Certificate Number, Mobile Number, Clear Captcha and Proceed further.
- Now fill the application form as per guidelines given above and then proceed to the next stage.
- Submit the form and then wait for the approval from authorities.
- In this way you can complete the CSC Digital Seva Portal Registration on register.csc.gov.in.
CSC Digital Seva Portal Services
Following list of CSC Digital Seva Portal Services are given on CSC Centers which you can avail without any hassle at your fingertips. Nominal charges are fixed for these services which you must pay to the VLE.
- PAN Card
- E-Aadhar Card
- E- District
- Voter ID Card
- PM Kisan Registration
- Passport Appointment Booking
- Bill Payment such as Electricity, Water Bill and others
- Other Government Scheme Registrations
- Money Transfer
CSC Digital Seva Login Link
|CSC Digital Seva Login||View Here|
|CSC Digital Seva Application Form 2023||View Here|
|CSC Digital Seva Application Status 2023||View Here|
FAQs on CSC Digital Seva Portal 2023 Registration
- What are the Documents Required for CSC Digital Seva Registration?
- You need to have cancelled Cheque, Bank Account Details, Location and Personal information for CSC Digital Seva Registration.
- How to Do CSC Digital Seva Portal Login?
- You must have CSC ID and then use the IRIS Scanner or Fingerprint scanner to confirm the CSC Digital Seva Portal Login.
- How much Days are taken to approve the CSC Digital Seva Registration?
- It may take anywhere between 5-7 Days for CSC Digital Seva Application to approve.