The Rajasthan High Court has conducted the Phase 1 Exam for the post of Junior Assistant, Judicial Junior Assistant and others on 12th March 2023. Now all the candidates who have appeared should immediately download the Rajasthan High Court Answer Key 2023 which helps you in the evaluation of your marks. You must be aware that there were 2756 Vacancies for various posts for which written exam is conducted on 12 and 19 March 2023. Candidates who have applied for the exam and then appeared in it should collect shift wise HC Raj Admit Card 2023 and then check their responses with it. This gives you the overall idea of your marks whereas final scores are revealed on the announcement of HC Raj Result 2023. You can expect the result in coming months because court results are always on time. Candidates who qualify the exam will be called for the Document Verification. However, make sure you cross the Rajasthan HC Cut Off Marks 2023 as per your post to get selected further.
Rajasthan High Court Answer Key 2023
You should know that 2756 Vacancies were released by the Rajasthan High Court for which many candidates have applied. Now after that Written Examination was conducted for these vacancies on 12 and 19 March 2023. On these dates, candidates have attempted the exam for the posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, & Clerk Grade 2. Now all of them are excited to check the Rajasthan High Court Answer Key 2023 in which answers of all the questions are mentioned. It is to inform you that Answer key will be revealed on the same day when exam is conducted and it is published seperately for each post. Using this document, all of you can calculate your marks and then get to know that whether you have qualified the exam or not. After the answer key, objections will be invited from the candidates and then you have to wait for the final answer key in which objections are resolved. After that, Result is published and then further selection will be done for the Document Verification.
HCRAJ Answer Key 2023
- The Rajasthan High Court Recruitment consisted of 2756 Vacancies of JJA, JA & Clerk grade 2.
- Secondly, written exam is compiled on 2 shifts on each day fixed on 12 and 19 March 2023.
- Thirdly, you will be able to Download HC Raj Answer Key 2023 for these shifts seperately as per your post in which question and answers are mentioned.
- Fourthly, you can evaluate your marks with the help of this document and then get to know about your selection further.
- After that, Result will be released and then you can get to know about the final marks.
Hcraj.nic.in LDC Exam Analysis 2023
|Exam Name||Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Rajasthan High Court|
|Post Name||JJA, JA & Clerk Gd-II|
|Exam Date||12 and 19 March 2023|
|HC Raj LDC Exam Analysis 2023||Moderate to Difficult|
|Qualifying Marks||45% marks|
|Raj HC Answer Key 2023||By 21st March 2023|
|Cut Off Marks||Discussed Below|
|Article Category||Answer Key|
|HC Raj Portal||hcraj.nic.in|
All the candidates are requested to pay attention on the section above for reference on Answer Key. You should know that hcraj.nic.in LDC Exam Analysis 2023 says that paper on 12th March was Moderate to Difficult. This means that those who secure more than 45% Marks in the exam will be considered as qualified. After qualifying the exam, you have to secure more than cut off marks and then you will be called for Document Verification. After the DV Process, all of you will get Joining Letter using which join the department.
Raj HC JJA, JA & Clerk Answer Key 2023 PDF Download
- The answer key is expected to be released soon on the official website for all the posts.
- Shift Wise Answer Key is released for the reference of candidates using which you can evaluate your marks.
- Kindly use the links given below to download the answer key as per your post and shift.
- You have to use the Raj HC Answer Key 2023 PDF in such a way that you can get to know about your marks.
|Post Name||12 March 2023||19 March 2023|
|JJA (Junior Judicial Assistant)||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|JA (Junior Assistant)||To be Announced||To be Announced|
|Clerk Grade-2||To be Announced||To be Announced|
Rajasthan HC JJA, JA & Clerk Question Paper Solutions 2023
- The Rajasthan HC Result 2023 will be prepared within few weeks and then you can check your marks.
- First of all, you should secure more than qualifying marks which are different for different category.
- Secondly, for General Candidates Qualifying Marks are 45% Marks so make sure you secure more than it.
- You will be considered qualified in the exam if you cross the qualifying marks and Cut Off Marks.
- We have mentioned the Cut Off Marks below for your reference so that you can compare your marks with it.
Guidelines to Download Rajasthan HC Answer Key 2023
- First of all, we request the candidates to open hcraj.nic.in from their Internet Device.
- Secondly, you have to tap on the Recruitment button and then further on the answer key link.
- Select the shift and date of exam in which you appeared and then wait for the next page to load.
- Here you will be able to see the marks on the screen which you can compare with cut off marks.
- Download the Scorecard and then keep it with you further reference in future.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Download Rajasthan HC Answer Key 2023.
Rajasthan HC Cut Off Marks 2023
|Category||Rajasthan HC Cut Off Marks 2023|
Hcraj.nic.in JJA, JA & Clerk Answer Key 2023 PDF Download
FAQs on Rajasthan High Court JJA, JA & Clerk Answer Key 2023
- When is the Raj HC JJA, JA & Clerk Answer Key 2023 coming?
- HC Raj Answer Key 2023 will be released on 21st March 2023.
- What is the good score to qualify the HC Raj Exam 2023?
- You need to qualify the exam with more than 45% Marks for getting selected further.
- What is the Tentative Release Date of Rajasthan High Court Result 2023?
- You can expect the Raj HC Result 2023 around the 3rd Week of March 2023.