The Ministry of Railways has released the Railway Recruitment 2023 for 7000+ Posts of Apprentice and others. Now if you have also passed the ITI or Diploma courses then you should download the RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification which is released for different zones on their official website. Moreover, you can also find the Important Dates related to Railway Apprentice Bharti 2023 so that you can fill the form before the last date.
We have clearly mentioned the RRC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility using which you can see whether you are eligible to fill the form or not. Moreover, you can get to know the RRB Bharti 2023 Age Limit and Railway 10th Pass Vacancy 2023 for which you can Apply Online. As we know, 10th Vacancies are released by Railway, similarly Railway 12th Pass Vacancy 2023 is also released for various vacancies. You should know that Link to Apply Online Railway Recruitment 2023 is open from January to February 2023 and you can use the link in this post to apply online.
Railway Recruitment 2023
As we know, Indian Railway releases the multiple vacancies for 10th pass and 12th Pass aspirants. Recently, SER, NWR, SCR released the Railway Recruitment 2023 for the post of Apprentice in which all the eligible candidates can apply online. If you have done the ITI or Diploma Course then you can Apply Online RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023 and then get selected in it.
Moreover, you should know that apprentices in the Indian Railways get good jobs and can get permanent after completing their tenure. As per notification available online, there are 4103 Apprentice Vacancies under SCR, 2026 Vacancies under SER and 1785 Vacancies under NWR Region. You can Apply Online from 30 December onwards and Last Date to Register for these posts is 2nd February 2023. Official Links are given here for your reference so that you can Apply easily for the vacancy.
Now as the application dates are over, candidates should wait for the announcement of exam date and till then prepare for the exam.
RRC Recruitment 2023
- The Railway Recruitment Cell under Indian Railways is responsible to conduct the recruitment of various cadres.
- This year also RRC Recruitment 2023 for Apprentice Vacancies were released online in which all the candidates can register.
- South Eastern Region, South Central Region and North Western Regions have released the notification for multiple vacancies.
- Online Applications are being invited on respective region portals till 29 January 2023.
- All the applicants who have passed the ITI or Diploma in different trades can apply online for this vacancy.
Railway Apprentice Bharti 2023
|Recruitment||Railway Apprentice Bharti 2023|
|Supervising Body||Indian Railway|
|Region||SCR, SER, NWR|
|Total Vacancies||7914 Posts|
|Online Form Start Date||30 December to 29 January 2023|
|Eligibility||ITI Pass or Diploma Holder|
|Documents Required for Online Form||Domicile Certificate, ITI Certificate, e Aadhar Card|
|Age Limit||17 to 24 Years|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Railway Recruitment Bharti 2023 Notification PDF Link
|Zone Wise Recruitment||Apply Online Link|
|RRC SER Notification 2023||View Here|
|RRC NWR Notification 2023||View Here|
|RRC SCR Notification 2023||View Here|
|Railway Recruitment Cell Jaipur Bharti 2023||Apply Now|
|RRB SER Apprentice Bharti 2023 Apply Online||Apply Now|
|RRB SCR Apprentice Bharti 2023 Apply Online||Apply Now|
All the applicants who are interested in Railway Apprentice Bharti 2023 should check the important dates mentioned above. Moreover, you must know that only 10th Pass candidates who have passed the ITI are eligible for the Apprentice recruitment which is published in the recent days. Minimum 45% Marks must be scored by the applicant in the written exam after doing the online registration to get selected for the next stage of the vacancy. All the candidates who have passed the written exam will be called for the documentation and then further selection will be done.
RRC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- As per RRC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility, we have laid a few points which you must read.
- First of all, you must have passed 10th or 12th Class from any board such as CBSE or State Board.
- Secondly, you should be ITI passed in any trade as per SCVT or NCVT and possess a valid certificate.
- Moreover, you must have done the Training as per rules in the regular company or any technical company.
- If you possess all the above mentioned qualifications then you are eligible as per RRC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
RRB Bharti 2023 Age Limit
- First of all, RRB Bharti 2023 Age Limit is different for different type of vacancies.
- For the post of Apprentice, Age Limit is 17-24 Years as on date of Notification.
- Secondly, for the Group D Posts Age Limit is 18-27 Years.
- Moreover, for the TC and Other Group B Vacancies, Age Limit for the candidates is 18-30 Years.
- Similarly, for all the Group A Posts, Age limit fixed by the authorities is 18-32 Years.
Railway 10th Pass Vacancy 2023
Many Vacancies in the Indian Railways are released for 10th Pass candidates such as Group D Vacancies and more. If you are also excited to know about the Railway 10th Pass Vacancy 2023 then you should get ready because the Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is released. In this recruitment, all the applicants who have passed 10th Class and ITI are allowed to register.
If you have passed these qualifications, then you can Apply Online Railway 10th Pass Vacancy 2023 on the respective portal. Direct Link to Register these vacancies is given here on clicking which you can land on the application form page.
Guidelines to Apply Online Railway Recruitment 2023
- We request the eligible applicants to open the RRB Portal Such as rrbsecunderabad.gov.in.
- Now you need to tap on the Recruitment button and proceed further for various options available on this page.
- Select the Apprentice Recruitment or any other vacancy for which you wish to apply.
- Fill the Railway Bharti Form 2023 with details such as Name, Father Name, Qualification and more.
- Submit the Application Form and pay the fees to confirm your registration.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Apply online for Railway Recruitment 2023.
Railway 12th Pass Vacancy 2023
- Many Vacancies are released online by different RRB Zones for the 12th Pass Candidates.
- If you have interest in Railway 12th Pass Vacancy 2023 then kindly wait for the Group D Notification.
- You can Register online, once the notification is released by the Railway Recruitment Board.
- After that, you have to start preparation for the Written Exam and then qualify it to get selected further.
- After that, Skill Test is conducted for the qualified candidates and after passing it you can get selected.
FAQs on Railway Recruitment 2023
- What is the Last Date to Apply Online RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- You can Apply Online Railway Apprentice Bharti 2023 till 29 January 2023.
- Who is eligible for Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
- All the 10th Pass and ITI Pass applicants are eligible for RRB Apprentice Bharti 2023.
- What is the Age Limit for Apprentice in Railway Recruitment 2023?
- Age Limit for Apprentice Post under Railway Recruitment 2023 is 17-24 Years.
9 thoughts on “Railway Recruitment 2023 – RRC Bharti Vacancy Apply Online, Notification”
My education is degree graduation I have studied can i apply for railway job .
Sir me railway job karena chahuga ye mera sapna hai so i request you sir please my job serias hai please sir
Railway jobs ki information kavali nenu job ki chanbandhinchi Navi kavali
I want to job
I would like this let me find a pasport
Rilway from apply
Mujhe ek noukri chahiye.. to mai kya karrun
Dasvin pass naukari chahie
Hi sir my name is Pranab Mondal my age 17 Plus and I am 10 pass I can do a job