The Department of Social Security and Women & Child Development under the Punjab Government has released the Punjab Anganwadi Bharti Notification 2023. There are 5714 Vacancies of Anganwadi Worker, Anganwadi Helper & Mini Anganwadi Worker as per Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023. You should know that 10th, 12th & Graduation Pass candidates are allowed to Apply for this recruitment as per Punjab Anganwadi Bharti 2023 Eligibility. If you are interested in this recruitment and possess all the qualifications required then you must Apply Online Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 @ Sswcd.punjab.gov.in. As per Eligibility, Age Limit prescribed in the official notification, candidates must fall between the age of 18-27 Years as on 1 March 2023. After that, you have to fill the Punjab Anganwadi Bharti Application Form 2023 and then start preparing further. As per selection process, there is no written test and direct Merit List will be prepared by the department to select the candidates.
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
As we are aware that, Anganwadi workers are one of the most common recruitments in India and these vacancies are released state wise. The Punjab Government and SSWCD Department has released the Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023 with more than 5714 vacancies of Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker and Anganwadi Helper. Candidates who have passed 10th or 12th or have done graduation should apply for Anganwadi Bharti in Punjab and then wait for the merit list to be released. Age limit fixed for Anganwadi Recruitment is 18-27 Years and all those who fall between this age can Apply Online @ Sswcd.punjab.gov.in. It is to inform you that the Online Application link is active from 18 February to 09th March 2023 on the above mentioned portal. All of you have to fill the Application Form and then wait for the merit list to be prepared. You should know that the Merit List will be prepared on behalf of your marks in 10th or 12th Class.
SSWCD Punjab Anganwadi Bharti Notification 2023
- It is to inform you that Official Notification for Anganwadi Bharti in Punjab is released on 17th February 2023.
- As per SSWCD Punjab Anganwadi Bharti Notification 2023, there are 5714 Posts of Anganwadi Worker, Helper and Mini Anganwadi Worker.
- Application Form from the eligible candidates will be accepted till 09th March 2023 in the respective District Headquarters.
- Candidates who are interested should know that 10th Pass or 12th Pass or Graduate aspirants are eligible under this recruitment.
- Selection will be done directly on the basis of the Merit List which will be prepared on behalf of your marks.
Sswcd.punjab.gov.in Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
|Vacancy||Punjab Anganwadi Bharti 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Department of Social Security and Women & Child Development|
|Post||Anganwadi Worker, Mini Anganwadi Worker, Helper|
|Eligibility||10th, 12th Pass|
|Age Limit||18-27 Years|
|Selection Process||Direct Selection|
|Online Application Form||17 February 2023|
|Last Date to Punjab Anganwadi Bharti Form 2023||09 March 2023|
|Merit List||April 2023|
|SSWCD Punjab Portal||Sswcd.punjab.gov.in|
All the aspirants who have interest in this Anganwadi Bharti should check this section above for brief information regarding the vacancies. We have clearly mentioned the requirements and Age Limit for Sswcd.punjab.gov.in Anganwadi Recruitment 2023. You can fill the Offline Application Form available below the notification and then submit it to the district officer for submitting your interest in the vacancy. Different points will be given to the candidates on behalf of their qualification and then the final Merit List will be prepared.
Punjab Anganwadi Bharti 2023 Eligibility
- All the candidates should check Punjab Anganwadi Bharti 2023 Eligibility in the points mentioned below.
- First of all, Candidates must have passed the 12th Class from State or Central Board with minimum 50% Marks.
- Secondly, you must have passed 10th Class with Punjab as a Subject.
- Age Limit mentioned on the official punjab anganwadi notification for all the vacancies if 18-27 Years as on 1st March 2023.
- Selection will be done on behalf of a points system which will be given on behalf of qualification and other criteria.
- You can expect the Merit List to be released in April 2023 at the official website of the department @ Sswcd.punjab.gov.in.
- Apart from this, you should also check the GDS Merit List 2023 which is being awaited by the applicants.
Guidelines to Fill the Punjab Anganwadi Bharti Form 2023
- First of all, we request the applicants to open Sswcd.punjab.gov.in and then Download the notification.
- Take a print out of the notification and in the bottom of notification, you will see the Anganwadi Bharti Form 2023.
- Fill the Form with all the required details such as Name of applicant, Mother Name, Father Name, District, Complete Address and Qualification Details.
- Sign in the bottom of the application Form and then paste the photograph in the form.
- Submit the application form to the nearest CDPO at district headquarters and then wait for the merit list.
- Pay the application Form fees and then confirm your candidature for this vacancy.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Fill the Punjab Anganwadi Application Form 2023.
Punjab Anganwadi Bharti Application Form 2023
|Category||Punjab Anganwadi Application Fees 2023|
Sswcd.punjab.gov.in Anganwadi Bharti 2023 Link
FAQs on Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023
- When is the Punjab Anganwadi Application Form 2023 Last Date?
- Punjab Anganwadi Application Form 2023 Last Date is 09th March 2023.
- How many vacancies are available under Punjab Anganwadi Bharti 2023?
- There are 5714 Vacancies under Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2023.
- Who is eligible for Punjab Anganwadi Bharti 2023?
- All the 10th 12th Pass Candidates are eligible for Punjab Anganwadi Bharti 2023.