The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by PM Sh Narendra Modi a few years back and it proved to be a boon for the marginal farmers in India. So we decided to give complete information to the farmers who wish to do PM Kisan Registration 2023. First of all, this scheme is applicable only on those who have less than 2 Acres and have less family income as per PM Kisan New Farmer Eligibility 2023. Now fresh registrations can be done by using the menu given on the official website of PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023. You should check your eligibility first and then proceed for online registration to claim Rs 6000/- annually given under this scheme. Find out the PM Kisan Registration Documents 2023 such as Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, Bank Account linked with Aadhar Card and PAN Card. Old Registered Farmers have to complete the PM Kisan E KYC Update 2023 in order to continue receiving the Benefits. Also those who have lost their registration number can check the process to collect their pmkisan.gov.in Registration Number 2023.
PM Kisan Registration 2023
As we know, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is going on and many beneficiaries are taking benefits through it. If any one of you have still not registered for the scheme then kindly do the PM Kisan Registration 2023 and then start getting the benefits. Moreover, you should check the Eligibility for this scheme before going for the Registration Process. Also note down the documents required so that you do not need to worry while doing the registration. Aadhar Linked Bank Account Number, Aadhar number and PAN Card Number are some of the common documents that you may need to complete the process. Every beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana 2023 will get Rs 2000/- every four months in their Bank Account which can be used for any assistance in Agriculture works.
PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023
- New Farmers who wish to claim the Benefits of the PM Kisan Yojana should check the points mentioned below for fresh registrations.
- Every applicant who is interested in this scheme should check their eligibility for the PM Kisan Scheme.
- PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023 should be done on pmkisan.gov.in with the help of the process given below.
- It may take 5-7 Days for the Board Members to approve your application after verifying your Documents.
- After doing the registration, farmers should keep checking their PM Kisan Status 2023 to know about their application approval.
Pmkisan.gov.in Registration 2023 Eligibility
|Yojana||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023|
|Supervising Ministry||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Pmkisan.gov.in Registration 2023 Eligibility||Marginal Land Owners, Family Income below 2.5 Lakh per Year|
|Assistance Offered||Rs 6000/- per Year|
|Documents Required for Registration||Bank Account, E Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, Land Documents|
|Mode of Transfers||DBT Mode|
|Registration Method||Online (Process given Below)|
|Time Taken for Approval||7-10 Days|
|PM Kisan Portal||pmkisan.gov.in|
Farmers who are worried regarding their pmkisan.gov.in Registration 2023 Eligibility should pay attention to the conditions mentioned in the section above. All of you have to upload the documents as per the list mentioned below and on the PM Kisan Portal and then they will scrutinize your documents. After that they will give green signal to your Registration and your name will be added in the PM Kisan Beneficiary List. Once you get name in the list, you will receive the benefits of PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023 and Rs 2000/- will be credited in your Bank Account through Direct Benefit Transfer Mode.
Link for Pmkisan.gov.in EKYC Update, Registration 2023
|PM Kisan Registration Form 2023||View Here|
|PM Kisan eKYC Update 2023||View Here|
|PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2023||View Here|
|Know Your PM Kisan Yojana Registration Number||View Here|
PM Kisan E KYC 2023 Update
The PM Kisan E KYC 2023 is now made compulsory by the authorities in order to verify the beneficiaries with the help of their Aadhar Card Number. Complete process for PM Kisan E KYC Update 2023 is available here for your reference and all of you can complete the process with it. It is made mandatory for every beneficiary to update his or her E KYC Details by adding their Aadhar Card Number and Registered Mobile number to the PM Kisan Account.
PM Kisan Registration Documents 2023
Each Farmer who wishes to do the PM Kisan Registration 2023 should have the documents listed below. Soft Copy in pdf format is required to be uploaded on the portal as per method of registration. So kindly collect the PM Kisan Registration Documents 2023 and then move further for the Registration Process.
- Aadhar Card Linked Bank Account.
- Bank Account Passbook.
- E Aadhar Card or Aadhar Card Number.
- Aadhar Registered Mobile Number.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Land Record Details.
- Family Details.
PM Kisan E KYC Update 2023
- If you are among the farmers who ghave registered in 2018, 2019, 2020 then you need to do the process of PM Kisan e KYC Update 2023.
- Farmers should open pmkisan.gov.in and then tap on the eKYC button given over there.
- Next stage is to enter your Aadhar Number and then you will receive the OTP on your Aadhar Linked Mobile Number.
- Put the OTP in the given box and then tap on the Submit button.
- Now check the options coming ahead and mark them correctly as per your details.
- Finally, PM Kisan E KYC Update 2023 Process is complete and you can now check your name in the PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary List 2023.
Guidelines for PM Kisan Registration 2023
- Applicants are requested to visit pmkisan.gov.in from their Internet Device.
- Second stage is to tap on PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023 Option available on home screen.
- Select the option between Urban Farmer Registration and Rural Farmer Registration.
- Now Enter the Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number and Select the State in which you are residing.
- Now Click on get OTP button and then move to the next stage where you have to enter the OTP received on your Mobile Number.
- Upload Bank Account Details, Aadhar Card, Land Records, Income Certificate and other documents mentioned in the list above.
- Finally Submit the form and check each and every detail uploaded by you.
- Using these simple guidelines, all of you can complete the PM Kisan Registration 2023 for New Farmers.
- Your name will now be added in the 13th Beneficiary List after which you will receive the benefits in your Bank Account.
Ways to Check pmkisan.gov.in Registration Number 2023
Some People forget their PM Kisan Registration Number 2023, so the portal provides them a facility to re-collect their number by using certain steps. You should tap on Know Your Registration Number option in the homepage of pmkisan.gov.in and then enter the registered Mobile Number. Enter the OTP you receive in the given column and after that click on the Submit button. Here you will see your Registration Number with the Application Status. Kindly save the pmkisan.gov.in Registration Number 2023 and then use it further to take benefits such as Application Status, for checking name in the beneficiary list and more. It is to inform you that the amount will be credited in your Bank Account through Direct Bank Transfer in your Aadhar Linked Bank Account. You can withdraw the amount through Cheque or through Debit Card.
FAQs on PM Kisan Registration 2023 @ pmkisan.gov.in
- When will PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023 come?
- PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023 will be credited in January 2023.
- How to do the PM Kisan Registration 2023 for New Farmers?
- Visit through the link above and then use the Aadhar Card Number to complete the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Registration 2023.
- What is the List of Documents Required for PM Kisan Registration Form 2023?
- You need to have a Bank Account, E Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, Land Documents in order to fill the PM Kisan Registration Form 2023.