The Ministry Of Health and Welfare has started a new digital mission named Ayushman Bharat which is to provide Free Health Benefits to all the underprivileged citizens of India. This scheme is to protect the well being of the poor. It comprises two major health initiatives: Health and wellness center (HWS) and Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). The PMJAY covers around 10 crore families providing them health insurance of 5 lakhs. PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Card includes the cashless treatment at public hospitals and private hospitals.
Before proceed for ABHA Card, make sure you check PM Jan Arogya Yojana Eligibility 2023 and use the benefits which covers the surgeries like knee replacement, bypass and other major surgeries. All the applicants can check their name in the PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023. After that Download PM Jan Arogya Yojana Card 2023 from the portal given below.
The citizens should apply for the ABHA card to get financial help during unforeseen situations. The ABHA card registration has to be completed in order to receive the benefits. One can register the Ayushman Bharat Yojana at www.pmjay.gov.in. This article will provide all the details regarding PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023
PM Sh. Narendra Modi has initiated the PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 which provides 10 crore families to register and join the Yojana. Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 will provide the benefits of illness and diseases from which you may be suffering. ABHA Card is provided to all those who get themselves registered under this scheme. The eligible ones can apply for Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 and later on receive the benefits families having income less than 2.5 lakh per annum are eligible for this card. All the details regarding PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 are mentioned in the table below.
|Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Started by||PM Sh Narendra Modi|
|PM Jan Arogya Yojana Eligibility 2023||Indian Citizen and Family Income Less than INR 2.5 Lakhs|
|Benefits||Up to Rs 5 lakh free treatment|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Age limit||16-59 years|
|Diseases covered||All major diseases|
|Total card holders||10 crores|
|Documents needed||Aadhar card, mobile number and Email ID|
|Article category||Sarkari Yojana|
PM Jan Arogya Yojana Eligibility 2023
Interested applicants who wish to Apply Online PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Card have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The age of the beneficiary should be 16 to 59 years.
- The candidates of SC or ST category are eligible.
- The approval must be presented at the kiosk to get the health benefits.
- Families having annual income less than 2.5 lakh rupees are eligible for PMJAY Card 2023.
- Only the Indian citizens are eligible.
- The Aadhar card and mobile number is mandatory for the applicant to get the Ayushman Bharat Card.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Download
The PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023 provides an opportunity to applicants to check the ABHA Card 2023 helps to check whether you are eligible or not in case you are unsure to apply online for Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of PM Jay www.pmjay.gov.in.
- Click on “Am I Eligible” option
- Enter the mobile number to get the OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Select your residential state.
- Search your name.
- Fill the information asked for and click the search button.
- List of names will be displayed.
If your name is there in the list that means you are eligible for Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023. If not then you can avail benefits from the schemes available in the market.
Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Benefits
Having the PMJAY Card 2023 by your side you can avail several Benefits of PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 which are the ones mentioned below:
- Financial Coverage up to Rs 5 Lakh per year.
- Cashless hospital treatment.
- Coverage of both before and after hospital expenses.
- Complications during or after surgery are covered.
- Benefits are provided to all the family members.
- Covers the diseases with no waiting period to avail financial aid.
pmjay.gov.in ABHA Card 2023 Documents Required
The submission of all the documents needed for pmjay.gov.in ABHA Card 2023 is a crucial step. If all documents have been submitted earlier then the process becomes quicker. The paperwork needed in Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 includes the ones mentioned below:
- Identity and age proof.
- Income certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Contact details.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Bank details
- Passport size photograph etc.
ABHA Card 2023 Online Application
- Open the official website @ pmjay.gov.in.
- Click the Am I Eligible button.
- Enter the Aadhar Number and OTP sent on the mobile number.
- Click the PMJAY 2023 online application link.
- Enter the details asked for.
- Submit the form and the ABHA Card 2023 number will be displayed on the screen.
- After a few days your family members will also get approved.
- ABHA Card 2023 will be created on the dashboard.
- The application of PMJAY Card 2023 is complete.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Adjudication Claim
- Open the online portal www.pmjay.gov.in.
- Click the Claim Adjudication on the home page.
- Choose your option.
- PDF File will open.
- All the information relating to adjudication will be provided to you on your screen.
pmjay.gov.in Card List 2023
The pmjay.gov.in Card 2023 provides an opportunity to applicants to find the hospitals in Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023. All you have to do is follow the steps given below to find the hospital you are looking for:
- Open the official website.
- Click Find Hospital Option on the homepage.
- Then fill in your state, district, hospital type, speciality etc.
- Enter the unique captcha code and click on the search button on the screen.
- The list of all the hospitals will appear on your screen.
Pradhan mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2023 Login
- Open the official website.
- Click PM Jay Public Dashboard and PM Jay Hospital Performance Dashboard on the homepage.
- Click the option of your choice.
- After login, the dashboard you chose out of the two will open on the screen.
By reading the complete article, you might have got all the information about PM JAN Yojana 2023. The PMJAY Card 2023 has been made to provide various benefits to the Indian Citizens of weaker sections.
PM JAN Arogya Yojana 2023 Registration
FAQs on PM Jan Arogya Yojana List 2023
- Q1. Who started the PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2023?
- The PM Jan Arogya Yojana was started by PM Sh. Narendra Modi.
- Q2. Who can apply for ABHA Card 2023?
- The applicants of weaker sections of society having age between 16-59 years can apply for ABHA Card 2023.
- Q3. How much benefit is provided in PMJAY Card 2023?
- The benefit up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided under PMJAY card 2023.
- Q4. How to apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023?
- The detailed steps are mentioned in the article above to apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023.
- Q5. What is the official website for ABHA Card 2023?
- The official website for ABHA Card is www.pmjay.gov.in