The Odisha Subordinate and Staff Selection Commission commonly known as OSSSC has released the Odisha Junior Assistant Notification 2023 for 2300+ Vacancies of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer. All the candidates should find the complete details regarding the OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 here in this post and then proceed for the online application form. As per notification, Application Link for this post will be open from 24th February 2023 and last Date to Apply Online OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 is 27th March. Candidates have to ensure that they are eligible as per OSSC JA Qualification 2023 Requirements and then only you should proceed further. Moreover, in order to fill the OSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2023, you have to visit on osssc.gov.in and then complete the One Time Registration Process using the instructions given here. Applicants who are interested in this vacancy should use the osssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Link below to apply for this vacancy.
OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
As we are aware, OSSSC is responsible for conducting the various recruitment exams in the State and many candidates wait eagerly for the notifications to be released. So in this series, they have released the OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 under which there are more than 2300 Vacancies. Now if you are also interested in this recruitment then kindly check the details mentioned in this post and then proceed for Online Registration. As per qualification requirement, all the candidates who have passed the Graduation from State or Central University or any recognized Institute are eligible for this vacancy. Currently, Only short notification for the OSSSC JA Recruitment 2023 is released and detailed notification will be released in the coming few days. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website and on this post for brief information regarding the vacancy updates. As per short notification, Online Application Form for the Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer will be open from 24th February 2023 @ osssc.gov.in.
OSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2023 PDF
- The Short Notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer was released on 15 Feb 2023 @ osssc.gov.in.
- Moreover, OSSSC Junior Assistant Notification 2023 PDF will be released in this week on the official website.
- As per short notice, there will be more than 2300 Vacancies of above mentioned posts in this recruitment.
- Application Form for JA Recruitment will be open from 24 February and the last date to fill the online form is 27th March 2023.
- Candidates are advised to register themselves on the above mentioned portal and then start preparing for the written exam to get selected further.
Osssc.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Junior Assistant & Panchayat Executive Officer
|Vacancy Name||OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Board||Odisha Subordinate and Staff Selection Commission|
|OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023||15 February 2023|
|Posts||Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and DV|
|Age Limit||18-32 Years|
|OSSSC JA Application Form 2023||24 February 2023|
|Last Date||27 March 2023|
All the candidates who have interest in the Junior Assistant & Panchayat Executive Officer Post should check this section for crunch information. We have clearly mentioned the complete details related to osssc.gov.in Recruitment 2023 Junior Assistant & Panchayat Executive Officer such as Application Form Dates, Eligibility, Age Limit and Selection Process. All those who have done the Graduation should fill the Online Form between the above mentioned dates and then start preparing for the exam. People from other states should check the UP Police Constable Recruitment 2023 which is also expected to be released soon.
OSSSC Junior Assistant Eligibility 2023 Age Limit
- All the Candidates are advised to read these points below for brief information regarding the OSSSC Junior Assistant Eligibility 2023 & Age Limit.
- First of all, the qualification requirement for JA Vacancy is Graduation so all of you must have passed it with minimum 50% Marks.
- Secondly, final year students are also eligible for the Junior Assistant Recruitment in Odisha.
- Thirdly, Age Limit for the above mentioned vacancies as prescribed on the notification is 18-32 Years.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is applicable for the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
Guidelines to Apply Online OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- First of all, we request the applicants to open osssc.gov.in from the compatible device such as PC or Laptop.
- Second step is to tap on the Apply Online button in the Top right corner of the Homepage.
- Select the JA Vacancy from Ongoing recruitment section and then move to the registration page.
- Register with your Mobile or Email ID and Create the Login ID and Password for further reference.
- Now fill the Odisha Junior Assistant Application Form 2023 with basic details such as Name, Mother Name, Father Name and others.
- Submit the application Form and complete the payment process through your Debit or Credit Card or UPI or Netbanking.
- Finally Submit the application form and take a print out of the final copy for reference.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Apply Online OSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023.
Odisha Junior Assistant Application Form 2023
- The Applicants who are interested in this recruitment should fill the Odisha Junior Assistant Application Form 2023 @ osssc.gov.in.
- You can simply use the instructions mentioned above to fill the application.
- Do not forget to upload basic documents such as Photo, Signature & Marksheets.
- Make sure you select the Category in which you belong and also have proof of the same while proceeding for Application Form.
- If you face any difficulty in finding the application form page then kindly use the Link mentioned below and register yourself.
Osssc.gov.in Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Link
FAQs on Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
- What is the Start Date and Last Date of Odisha JA Application Form 2023?
- Odisha Junior Assistant Application Form 2023 will be open from 24 February to 27th March 2023.
- How many vacancies are available under the Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023?
- There are 2300+ Vacancies of Junior Assistant and Panchayat Executive Officer under the Odisha JA Recruitment 2023.
- On Which Portal can Candidate Apply Online Odisha JA Recruitment 2023?
- Odisha JA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link will be activated on osssc.gov.in.