The Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the Teacher Recruitment Notification for 7540 Vacancies for TGT (Arts, PCM, CBZ) and many other vacancies. The OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 process has started now and all the TET Pass applicants can register online @ ossc.gov.in from 11th December 2022 onwards. As we know, OSSC Teacher Notification 2023 is out now and all the applicants who were waiting should get ready for the exam. You should know that Odisha Teacher Vacancy 2023 is open for those who have passed the TET Exam. You should know that the Last Date to fill the OSSC Teacher Application Form 2023 is 16th January 2023. Find out the Ways to Apply Online OSSC TGT Recruitment 2023 here and then register yourself.
OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023
As we know, official notification for OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 is out now and all the applicants who have passed the Odisha TET are eligible to apply online. According to the notification, there are 7540 Vacancies for posts such as TGT (PCM, Arts, CBZ), Hindi, Sanskrit, Physical Education Teacher, Telugu, Urdu and others. Now all of you should keep in mind that the Application Form will be open from 11th December 2022 to 16th January 2023. Interested candidates can visit ossc.gov.in and then register themselves for this recruitment. After that, the Written Examination will be conducted by the Odisha Staff Selection Commission and all the applicants who qualify the exam will get a chance to proceed to the Interview stage. Make sure you check the Eligibility and Age Limit discussed below before proceeding for Odisha Teacher Online Form 2023.
OSSC TGT Teacher Notification 2023
- The Official Notification for Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2023 is out now under which there are 7540 Vacancies for various posts.
- You can choose the Vacancy for which you are eligible and then fill the form from application dates given below.
- Different Posts such as Trained Graduate Teacher (Arts, Science, Commerce), Physical Education Teacher, Language Teacher are available under the OSSC Teacher Notification 2023.
- Applicants can Download the Notification and read it carefully to find the detailed information.
- As per notification, Written Exam will be conducted to shortlist the qualified candidates for the Interview stage.
OSSC Teacher Application Form 2023 Dates
|Vacancy Name||OSSC Teacher Vacancy 2023|
|Commission||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||7540 Vacancies|
|Type of Vacancies||TGT, Hindi, Sanskrit, PET, Telugu, Urdu Teacher|
|OSSC Teacher Notification 2023 Date||23rd November 2022|
|OSSC Teacher Application Form 2023 Start Date||11th December 2022|
|Last Date||16th January 2023|
|Eligibility||OSSC TET Pass, BA, B.Ed with minimum 50% Marks|
|Age Limit||21-38 Years|
|Admit Card||02nd March 2023|
|Exam Date||Prelims- 10th to 13th March 2023 |
Mains- 15th, 21st, 22nd and 25th September 2023
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Document Verification|
Applicants who are TET Qualified should fill the OSSC Teacher Application Form 2023 Date which is starting from 11th December 2022. Make sure you complete the process and pay application fees before the last date which is 16th January 2023 11:59 P.M. After that online Examination will be conducted with MCQ type of questions and qualified candidates will be called for Mains Examination. Final Stage as per the Selection Process is Document Verification in which you have to produce all the original documents in front of the Board.
Odisha Teacher Vacancy 2023 TGT, PET
|Post Title||Odisha Teacher Vacancy 2023|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Arts)||1970 Posts|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (Science)||1419 Posts|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (CBZ)||1205 Posts|
|Hindi Teacher||1352 Posts|
|Sanskrit Teacher||723 Posts|
|Physical Education Teacher||841 Posts|
Guidelines to Apply Online OSSC TGT Teacher Recruitment 2023
- Now as you have got to know about the Eligibility for Teacher Post, kindly open ossc.gov.in.
- Tap on the Apply Online button in the top right side of the Homepage.
- Select the OSSC Teacher Vacancy 2023 given in the ongoing recruitment section.
- Register yourself with the basic details such as Name and Mobile Number and then create USER ID and Password.
- Proceed for OSSC TGT Application Form 2023 and fill the form with details such as Qualification, Marks, Select the post for which you want to apply and then submit the form.
- Upload Signature, Photographs and Marksheets to complete the registration process.
- Pay the Application Fees as per your post and then submit the application form.
- So now the process to Apply Online OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2022.
OSSC Teacher Eligibility 2023
|Post Name||OSSC Teacher Eligibility 2023||Age Limit|
|TGT Arts||BA or BCom with B.Ed with minimum 45% Marks||21-38 Years|
|TGT Science||BSc or B.Tech with B.Ed with minimum 45% Marks||21-38 Years|
|TGT Science (CBZ)||BSc With Chemistry Botany Zoology and Biology with B.Ed (45% Marks)||21-38 Years|
|Teacher (Telugu)||BA with Telugu Subject and B.Ed||21-38 Years|
|Classical Teacher||Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit and B.Ed||21-38 Years|
|Hindi Teacher||Bachelor Degree with Hindi and B.Ed||21-38 Years|
|Urdu Teacher||Alim/Fazil with minimum 50% Marks and B.Ed||21-38 Years|
|PET Teacher||10+2 Pass with BPeD||21-38 Years|
OSSC TGT Application Form 2023 Fees
|Category||OSSC TGT Application Form 2023 Fees|
Apply Online Odisha Teacher Recruitment 2023 Link
FAQs on OSSC TGT Recruitment 2023
- What is the Last Date to Apply Online OSSC Teacher Vacancy 2023?
- Last Date to fill OSSC Teacher Application Form 2023 is 16th January 2023.
- How many vacancies are available under OSSC Teacher Notification 2023?
- There are 7540 Vacancies under OSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023.
- Who is eligible for OSSC Teacher Vacancy 2023?
- All the Graduates who have completed their B.Tech and Passed OSSC TET are eligible for OSSC Teacher Vacancy 2023.
- What is the Age Limit for Teacher Recruitment in Odisha?
- You must fall between 21 to 28 Years in order to be eligible for Odisha Teacher Vacancy 2023.