The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to release the OSSC CTS Admit Card 2023 in the coming days for the written exam scheduled from 14th to 17th February 2023. If you have also registered for the 1255 Group B Junior Engineer Recruitment then you must get ready because OSSC JE Prelims Exam Date 2023 is announced now. As per schedule, exam will be conducted in CBT Mode from 14 Feb to 17 Feb 2023. Now in order to attempt the exam, all of you must have OSSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2023 which will be issued to you in one or two days. Candidates are advised to read this post till end for complete information regarding Odisha Group B Admit Card 2023. Once the Admit Card is released on the official website, you will be able to find the official ossc.gov.in JE Admit Card 2023 link over here. Using this link, you will directly land on the Admit Card Download Page where you have to use the basic credentials to collect it. After Downloading the OSSC CTS Prelims Admit Card 2023, you need to verify the details mentioned on it and then proceed for the examination.
OSSC CTS Admit Card 2023
As we know, OSSC is the responsible body to conduct the Combined Technical Services Examination and this year they are also going to conduct the CTS 2022 Prelims Exam. As per notice available on the official website, Odisha JE Prelims Exam will be conducted from 14 to 17 February 2023 in multiple shifts. If you have also registered for this exam then you must get prepared with the syllabus because very few days are left for it. Moreover, you should practice mock tests and then try to score good marks in the exam. Now as the exam dates are announced, candidates are waiting for the release of OSSC CTS Admit Card 2023 using which all of them can appear in the Written Exam. As per our analysis, Hall Ticket will be available for the candidates to download in the coming few days. After that, you will be able to collect it from ossc.gov.in using basic details. We want to inform you all that OSSC JE Prelims Admit Card 2023 will be hosted on ossc.gov.in and you must download it to appear in the Written Exam.
OSSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2023
- The Official Notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer and other vacancies was released in November 2022.
- Online Applications for CTS 2022 Exam were open till 10th December 2022 till which thousands of eligible candidates applied.
- There are a total 1255 Vacancies available in which 1008 Vacancies are of Junior Engineer and rest for ATO.
- Exam Dates are announced and paper is scheduled from 14 to 17 February 2023.
- All the candidates have to Download OSSC Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2023 before going for examination.
- Till you are waiting for the Admit Card to release, Kindly check some details regarding 1st Ever WPL 2023 Schedule.
OSSC JE Prelims Exam Date 2023
|Exam name||OSSC CTS Prelims Exam 2023|
|Supervising Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||1255 Posts|
|Posts||Junior Engineer and ATO|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and DV|
|OSSC JE Prelims Exam Date 2023||14th Feb to 17th Feb 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|Exam Pattern||Available Below|
|OSSC JE Prelims Admit Card 2023||By 7th February 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
All the candidates who have registered for the Combined Technical Services Exam till 10th December 2022 should see this section above for brief information regarding the exam. As per schedule, OSSC JE Prelims Exam Date 2023 is fixed in multiple phases from 14th February to 17th February 2023. All the candidates will get a chance to appear in the exam after downloading the Hall Ticket. As per our analysis, Admit Card will be available to Download on or before 5th February 2023 and you can collect it from ossc.gov.in. Apart from this Candidates should also check the details regarding GDS Result 2023.
Odisha Group B Admit Card 2023
- Now as we know, Exam Dates for JE and ATO Exam are announced and candidates are worried regarding their Admit Card.
- As we know, Few Days are left for the exam so all of you must prepare well to answer all the questions as per the syllabus.
- Written Exam will be conducted in Online mode for which you can prepare with the help of Exam Pattern given below.
- Now in order to attempt the exam, you must have the Odisha Group B Admit Card 2023.
- Alongwith Admit Card, you must carry E Aadhar Card to prove your Identity to invigilators.
Guidelines to Download OSSC CTS Prelims Admit Card 2023
- First of all, we request the Students to open ossc.gov.in from their Internet Device.
- Second Step is to tap on the get Admit Card Link on the Right Side of the Homepage.
- Thirdly Select the CTS Prelims Admit Card Link and proceed to the Login Page.
- Enter the Requisite credentials and then click on the Submit button.
- Now wait for the Hall Ticket to open up with your Exam Related information given on it.
- Download the Hall Ticket and take a print out after verifying the information.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Download OSSC CTS Prelims Admit Card 2023.
OSSC CTS Exam Pattern 2023
- There are 150 Questions for 150 Marks in the Combined Technical Services Prelims Exam.
- You will get a total time of 2 hours and 30 Minutes to attempt these questions.
- Negative Marking is applicable on Wrong Answers and deductions of 1/4th Marks will be done.
- Questions from various Aptitude and Subject Related topics will be asked in the paper.
- So these are the few points related to the OSSC CTS Exam Pattern 2023.
- Kindly prepare well as per these points so that you can score good marks in the written exam.
Ossc.gov.in JE Admit Card 2023 Download Link
FAQs on OSSC CTS Admit Card 2023
- When is OSSC CTS Prelims Exam Date 2023?
- OSSC CTS Prelims Exam is scheduled from 14 to 17 February 2023.
- How to Collect the OSSC CTS Admit Card 2023?
- You can Download the OSSC JE Prelims Admit Card 2023 from ossc.gov.in after it is released.
- How many Questions are asked in the OSSC CTS Exam 2023?
- There are 150 Questions from various topics for 150 Marks asked in the CTS Exam.