The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to release the OSSC Group B, C Admit Card 2023 in the coming days on the official website @ ossc.gov.in. Now Candidates have to Download the OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 for appearing in the exam being conducted for the selection of 1338 Vacancies. You must be aware that OSSC CGL Exam Date 2023 was not announced for a long time and now it is revealed that the exam will be conducted on 26th March 2023. This Exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions and you have to score 45% or above marks in it to get selected further. All of you should carry the ossc.gov.in Graduate Level Admit Card 2023 while going for the examination and then only you will get a chance to give the exam. Till the exam day comes, you should prepare well for the exam so that you can score good marks in the written examination. You should use the OSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023 given here to prepare for the examination. Complete process to Download the Odisha SSC Group B, C Admission Letter 2023 is mentioned here alongwith Direct Link of Admit Card.
OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
As we are aware that Odisha Staff Selection Commission is one of the major board in the State which is responsible for conducting various recruitment examinations in the state. Now one of the major examinations under this board is Combined Graduate Level Recruitment 2023. Under this recruitment there are 1338 Vacancies of various Group B and Group C Posts. Many Candidates have applied for this recruitment who were waiting for the Exam Date to be revealed. Now Exam Date for Group B, C Written Test is announced and it is scheduled to be conducted on 26th March 2023. Moreover, you should know that OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 will be issued in the coming days which will be helpful for you. One of the most important uses of an Admit Card is that you can attempt the examination with the help of it. Moreover, important information related to the exam is mentioned on this document such as Exam Date, Venue, Timings, Instructions and Candidate Details. You should verify these details before proceeding to give the exam.
Many Candidates are worried regarding the OSSC Group B Admit Card because it is still not released and exam date is coming near.
OSSC Group B, C Admit Card 2023
- The Official Notification for Graduate Level Recruitment 2023 was released in the month of November 2022.
- Online Applications for Group B, C Vacancies were open from 14 November to 14 December 2022.
- Applicants started preparing for the Written Examination which is scheduled to be conducted on 26th March as per OSSC CGL Exam Date 2023.
- Now candidates are waiting for the release of the Admission Letter which is the important document allowing you to give the examination.
- In order to Download the Admit Card, all of you have to use the login details and password on the ossc.gov.in.
Ossc.gov.in Graduate Level Admit Card 2023
|Exam Name||OSSC CGL Examination 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Total Vacancies||1338 Posts|
|Post Name||Group B and Group C Vacancies|
|Application Dates||Over on 15 December 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & DV|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|OSSC CGL Exam Date||26 March 2023|
|Exam Mode||CBT Mode|
|OSSC Graduate Level Admit Card 2023||By 15 March 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
All the candidates who are registered under the Group B and Group C Vacancies should check this section above for brief information regarding the exam. It is to inform you that Ossc.gov.in Graduate Level Admit Card 2023 will be out by 15 March 2023. You will be able to Download it from the official website with the help of basic details and then further appear in the exam. As per notice available on the official website, you have to attempt the written exam on 26th March 2023. All the candidates who qualify the exam will be called for Document Verification Rounds.
Odisha SSC Group B, C Admission Letter 2023
- First of all, you must be aware that Written Exam Notice is available on the official website as per which exam will be conducted on 26th March 2023.
- Secondly, you have to carry the Odisha SSC Group B, C Admission Letter 2023 which will be issued to you in the coming days.
- In order to Download Call Letter, you can visit ossc.gov.in and then use the credentials to collect it.
- Find out the important information given on it regarding the exam such as Exam Date, Venue, Timings and Instructions.
- Reach your exam center atleast 1 hour before the exam in order to avoid any delay on the exam day.
Guidelines to Download OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023
- First of all, we request the candidates to open ossc.gov.in from the iPhone or Android Device.
- Secondly, you should tap on the Download Admit Card button on the right side of the screen.
- Now select the CGL Admit Card Link and then proceed for the download page.
- Enter the Candidate ID and Password in the given boxes and then tap on the Submit button.
- Here you will see the Admit Card on which candidate information and exam related information is mentioned.
- Download the Admit Card and take a print out after verifying the information mentioned on it.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Download OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023.
OSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2023
|Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Reasoning Ability||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Current Affairs||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Computer Awareness||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Ossc.gov.in CGL Admit Card 2023 Download Link
FAQs on OSSC Group B, C Admit Card 2023
- When is the OSSC CGL Admit Card 2023 coming?
- OSSC CGL Admission Letter 2023 will be available by 15th March 2023.
- What is the Odisha CGL Exam Date 2023?
- OSSC CGL Exam Date is 26 March 2023.
- How many Questions are asked in the OSSC CGL Exam 2023?
- There are 150 Questions for 150 Marks in the OSSC Graduate Level Exam 2023.