The Odisha Police State Selection Board has released the OPSSB Constable Admit Card 2023 for 4700+ Vacancies released in December month. Now if you have also applied for this recruitment then you should know that Odisha Police Constable Exam Date 2023 is scheduled on 26th February 2023. Moreover, make sure you have completed the syllabus and done revision for getting good scores in the exam. Applicants have to Download the Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023 which is out now. All the candidates can access the Admit Card with the help of basic credentials such as Application Number and Password. Once you get the access to the OPSSB Constable Hall Ticket 2023, you need to check the details mentioned on it such as Exam Venue, Exam Date and timings. Kindly ensure that, you prepare according to the Odisha Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023 to secure good marks. Moreover, in the bottom of this post, all the candidates can find OPSSB Constable Admit Card 2023 which is important for exam.
UPDATE: It is to inform the candidates that Odisha Police Constable Exam Admit Card will be available anytime soon on the official website. All of you can download the admit card and check all the latest updates related to exam on opssb.nic.in.
Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023
All of us are aware that Odisha Police released the recruitment of Civil Police Constable for 4790 Vacancies and many applicants have registered for it during the schedule. As per the selection process, all of you need to appear in the Written Exam and then clear it to proceed for the final selection stage which is Physical Fitness Test. Recently, Odisha Police Constable Exam Date 2023 is announced and it is scheduled to be conducted on 26th February 2023. Now if you have also applied for the examination then kindly keep a check on the Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023 which is available on official website. This exam will be having Multiple Choice Questions for 100 Marks in which you need to score more than 45 Marks for getting Qualified further. After this exam, all ths candidates who qualify the exam will be called for Physical Eligibility Exam in which various criteria will be checked. We suggest you to kindly read this post till end for brief information regarding the exam and then you can collect the hall ticket.
OPSSB Constable Call Letter 2023
- The Official Notification for recruitment of 4790 Constable Vacancies was released by Odisha Police in December 2022.
- Registrations were open for eligible candidates from 30 December 2022 to 21 January 2023 on opssb.nic.in.
- Recently, Exam Date was announced and the Odisha Police Selection Board scheduled the exam on 26th February 2023.
- Now applicants are expecting the OPSSB Constable Hall Ticket 2023 which is going to be released soon on the official website.
- You can collect the Hall Ticket from opssb.nic.in atleast 7-10 Days before the examination.
Opssb.nic.in Constable Admit Card 2023
|Exam||OPSSB Constable Written Exam 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Odisha Police State Selection Board|
|OPSSB Constable Exam Date 2023||26 February 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Physical Test|
|Maximum Marks in Exam||100 Marks|
|Qualifying Marks||45% marks|
|OPSSB Constable Admit Card 2023||out now|
|Article category||Admit Card|
All the candidates who have registered for the Constable Vacancy should get ready now because the exam date is approaching. We want to inform you that exam for the selection of candidates will be held on 20th February 2023 and opssb.nic.in Constable Admit Card 2023 which is available to Download. Now what you need to do till the exam is prepare well and then try to score good marks in the exam. As soon as the Admit Card is released, we will intimate you with a Direct Link using which you can collect your Hall Ticket.
Odisha Police Constable Exam Date 2023
- Applicants should know that Odisha Police Constable Exam Date 2023 is scheduled on 20th February 2023.
- This Exam consists of 100 Questions for 100 Marks in which negative marking is applicable on wrong answers.
- Candidates should ensure that they score minimum 45 Marks out of 100 Marks to get qualified for the Physical Test.
- Moreover, complete exam pattern is discussed below for your reference using which you can prepare for exams.
- Also try to pay attention to the GDS Recruitment which is released recently for 40,000+ Vacancies of Gramin Dak Sevak.
Guidelines to Download Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023
- First of all, we request you to open opssb.nic.in from your Device such Mobile or PC.
- Next step is to tap on the Constable Recruitment 2023 Link and then wait for the next page to to open up.
- Now tap on the Admit Card Download Link and then proceed to the login section.
- Use the Candidate ID and Password to collect the Admit Card and then finally tap on the submit button.
- You will see the Admit Card on your screen with complete information related to the exam such as Venue and Timings.
- Download the Hall Ticket and then finally take a print out for further exam.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Download Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023.
Odisha Police Constable Exam Pattern 2023
|Subject Name||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|GK & Logical Reasoning||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Computer Knowledge||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Arithmetic||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Opssb.nic.in Constable Admit Card 2023
FAQs on Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023
- When is the OPSSB Constable Exam 2023 Scheduled?
- Odisha Police Constable Exam is scheduled on 20th February 2023.
- When is the Tentative Release Date of Odisha Police Constable Admit Card 2023?
- OPSSB Constable Admit Card 2023 will be released by 10th February 2023.
- How many questions are asked in the OPSSB Constable Exam 2023?
- There are 100 Questions for 100 Marks are asked in the paper and negative marking is also applicable.