The National Health Mission under Karnataka Government Health and Family Welfare Department has released the Exam Date for the Community Health Officer Recruitment. There are 1048 Vacancies for which NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date 2023 is soon going to release. According to notification available on the portal, NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023 will be available for the candidates to download on 5th December 2023.
As per information, Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in Community Health Officer Hall Ticket 2023 can be downloaded from the mentioned portal using the Registration ID or User ID and password. Kar CHO Hall Ticket 2023 is the only document which proves your candidature and no one will be allowed to give the exam without it. Check out the guidelines mentioned below to get Karnataka NHM CHO Admit Card 2023 from Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in.
NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023
As we all know, Recruitment for 1048 Posts of Community Health officer was released by National Health Mission under Karnataka Government and many candidates have registered for this vacancy till the last date. Now if you are also among the registered applicants then kindly note down that the Written Exam for further selection is scheduled in 2023. Moreover, NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023 is going to be release soon on Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in.
Many candidates are facing difficulty in finding the Direct link so we want to inform all of them that the Link to Download Karnataka CHO Admit Card 2023 is given below for your ease. Using this link, you can directly land on the Hall Ticket page where you can Download the Admit Card. As per notification, the written exam will consist of 80 Questions totaling up to 100 Marks. Students are advised to check the information in the section below in which Revised Schedule for the exam is mentioned.
Karnataka NHM CHO Admit Card 2023
- The Official Exam Date for Community Health Officer Recruitment Exam is February 2023.
- Candidates are eagerly waiting for the announcement of Karnataka NHM CHO Admit Card 2023 so that they can download it.
- In order to download it, all of you have to keep a check on Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in or you can visit through the link given below.
- You have to use your Email ID, Date of Birth and enter Security Code to Download the Kar NHM CHO Admit Card 2023.
- It is a mandatory document to get an Admit Card as entry will not be given to candidates in the exam hall without it.
NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date 2023
|Exam Name||Karnataka Community Health Officer Recruitment 2023|
|Total Vacancies available||1048 Posts|
|Vacancy Name||Community Health officer|
|Application Dates||Starting Soon|
|NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date 2023||February 2023|
|Exam Mode||CBT Mode|
|Kar NHM CHO Admit Card 2023||10 Days Prior to Exam Date|
|Total Questions in Exam||80 Questions|
|Total Marks||100 Marks|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
The clear information regarding NHM Karnataka CHO Exam Date 2023 is available here. You should know that authorities are going to organize the Online Examination for the recruitment of Community Health Officers in February 2023 for which Hall Tickets are going to be issued by January end. Moreover, Admit Cards for all the candidates will be available to download on Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in and basic details like registered email ID and Date of Birth are required to get it.
Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in Community Health Officer Hall Ticket 2023
- The Recruitment was released in the month of January 2023 and Online Applications were open for candidates during February 2023.
- Many Candidates have registered for the exam and are preparing as per the Exam Syllabus.
- As we know Exams will be conducted in Online Mode so kindly check the instructions given on Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in Community Health Officer Hall Ticket 2023.
- You should know that Candidate ID and Password will be given to you through the Admit Card using which you can login on the computer for the examination.
- As the time for exam is still left so all the applicants should prepare well as per the exam pattern mentioned below.
Karnataka CHO Exam 2023 Syllabus Details
- There will be 80 Questions in the Karnataka CHO Exam 2023 as per Syllabus available online.
- 20 Questions for 2 Marks each will be asked in the paper from Nursing Skill Topic.
- Other 60 Questions will be asked for 1 Marks each from various topics.
- Total 1.5 Hours of time will be available for you to attempt these questions in the exam.
- So these are some of the salient points related to Karnataka CHO Exam 2023 Syllabus Details.
Guidelines to Download NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023
- Open Karunadu.karnataka.gov.in/hfw and then click on CHO Recruitment Link.
- Secondly, you should look for the NHM CHO Admit Card Link and then visit it.
- Now login with your registered email and password to proceed further.
- The Admit Card will be visible on your screen now with your name and other similar details mentioned on it.
- Download the Hall Ticket after checking all the details and then get it printed.
- Using these guidelines, you can get NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023.
Kar CHO Hall Ticket 2023 @ karunadu.karnataka.gov.in
FAQs on NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023
- What is the Schedule of NHM Karnataka CHO Exam 2023?
- Karnataka NHM CHO Exam Date 2023 is fixed in February 2023.
- On Which Date is NHM Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023 Coming?
- Karnataka CHO Hall Ticket 2023 will be out by January 2023.
- What are the details required to get the NHM Community Health Officer Exam Admit Card 2023?
- NHM CHO Admit Card 2023 can be downloaded using Email ID and Date of Birth.
- How many questions are asked in the CHO Recruitment Exam?
- There are 80 Questions in the Exam asked for 100 Marks.