Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag, Maharashtra State Public Health Department, announces the recruitment of various posts in the health department of the state for every year. This year the exam was scheduled to be conducted in January,2023 but the department has decided to cancel that exam because of prevalent malpractices in the recruitment process. Candidates do not believe in the recruitment system and hence they demanded for the exam to be conducted again. The new notification regarding the exam date has not been released by the government of Maharashtra but it is expected to be released in the coming weeks.
The exam for the posts is expected to be conducted in January,2023 as the posts have been vacant since last year. There are a total of 11,500 posts for Group C and D posts. The Government will try to release the Maha Arogya Result 2023 and complete the recruitment process as soon as possible. Hence the candidates can expect speedy declaration of arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Group C Group D Result 2023 in the last week of January,2023. Further details will be announced in the official notification released by the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag on their official website, arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
MAHA Arogya Result 2023
- The Maha Arogya Group C and D Result 2023 written exam is expected to be declared in the last week of January,2023.
- The candidates will be able to check their scorecards on the official website of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag.
- The scorecard will show the marks scored by the candidate, their rank and the cut off marks set by the department.
- The qualified candidates will then be eligible for a rank in the Maha Arogya Group C and D Merit List 2023.
- The MAHA Arogya Bharti Merit List 2023 will also be released on the official website and the top ranking aspirants will be called for document verification.
- Approximately 11 lakh aspirants are expected to participate in this exam for a total of 11,500 posts which means the Maha Arogya Cut Off 2023 will be quite high so the candidates should prepare the prescribed syllabus before the commencement of the exam.
arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Arogya Important Dates 2023
The aspirants should wait for the official notification to know the exact dates of the declaration of the arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Group C Group D Result 2023 and the rest of the recruitment process. Meanwhile, the aspirants can look at the tentative dates mentioned below which are determined based on the trends of the last few years.
|Name of Exam||Arogya Vibhag Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Conducted By||Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag|
|Posts of||Group C and D posts|
|Notification Release Date||29 October 2022|
|Registration Date(For new Candidates)||1 November to 20 November 2022|
|Admit Card Date 2023||25 November 2022|
|Maha Arogya Group C Group D Result 2023||January,2023|
Arogya Bharti Cut Off Marks 2023
The Maha Arogya Vibhag Cut Off Marks 2023 will be calculated based on various factors which will influence the examination. The following criteria is set by the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag-
- How many aspirants have participated in the exam
- How difficult the exam was based on the reviews of the experts
- What was the highest score scored by the aspirants
The expected Maha Arogya Cut Off 2023 is given in the table below. You can take a look at it to give a boost to your preparation.
|Category||Maha Arogya Bharti Group C Cut Off 2023||Maha Arogya Bharti Group D Cut Off 2023|
MAHA Arogya Bharti Merit List 2023
- The Maha Arogya Merit List 2023 will be released along with the scorecard of the test on the official website of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag. The arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Group C Group D Merit List 2023 posts will be released separately.
- The merit list will be available in PDF format on the official website and the candidates will have to search for their names in the merit list.
- The aspirants will be able to check their rank based on their category and scores.
- A single merit list with the names of all the top scoring candidates and the category-wise merit lists will be released separately.
- The MAHA Arogya Bharti Merit List 2023 will be prepared by following the given tie-breaking rules.
- The candidate having more percentage in Class 12th will be preferred.
- The aspirant having more percentage in Class 10th will be preferred.
- The candidate who has attempted the exam more times will be preferred.
- If there are any vacant seats after the recruitment process is completed then they will be filled from the arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Group C Group D Merit List 2023 of the reserved categories.
Process To Check Maha Arogya Result 2023
The scorecards for the Maha Arogya Bharti Exam 2023 is most likely to be released on 30 November 2023. The arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Group C Group D Result 2023 link will be available on the official website which the candidates will be able to check by following the steps given below.
- You will need to open the official website of Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag, arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Then on the taskbar, you will see the option ‘Job Opportunities’.
- Click on this option and another page will open with all of the announcements regarding all the recruitment processes.
- At the top of the list, you will see the option of ‘arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Group C Group D Scorecard 2023 posts’.
- When you click on this link a new page will open up where you will need to fill in all of your details.
- You will fill in your roll number, your date of birth and choose either Group C and Group D option from the post choice. Then click on ‘Submit’.
- After this your Mahar Arogya group C Group D Result scorecard will open up in a new window. All the candidates are advised to take a print out of their scorecards.
Maha Arogya Result 2023 Official Links
|Official Website||Click Here|
QnA Related to Maha Arogya Result 2023
There is no official announcement regarding the declaration of the result but it is expected to be released in January,2023.
There are a total of 11,500 vacancies for the Group C and Group D cadre posts.
You will not need any documents to check your result online. You will only need to fill in your roll number and date of birth to check your result online.