The Life Insurance Corporation of India is going to release the LIC ADO Admit Card 2023 on 5th March 2023. You should know that there were 9394 Vacancies of Apprentice Development Officer for which online applications were invited till 10th Feb 2023 and lakhs of candidates have applied online for this recruitment. Now all those who have applied should get ready because the LIC Apprentice Development Officer Exam Date 2023 is approaching. This is the prelims exam and it is scheduled on 12th March 2023 in which all the candidates who qualify will get selected for Mains Exam. Now in order to appear in this exam, all of you must have a Life Insurance Apprentice Development Officer Call Letter 2023 which is expected to be released on 5th March 2023. Once the Hall ticket is released, you should visit licindia.in and then Download the LIC ADO Prelims Hall Ticket 2023 in which complete information related to the exam is mentioned. Candidates who possess the hall ticket will be allowed to enter the exam hall and then further selection will be done. You should prepare for the exam as per Life Insurance Corporation Apprentice Development Officer Prelims Exam Pattern 2023 discussed below in this post. Candidates are advised to use the licindia.in ADO Call Letter 2023 Download Link given below to collect it.
UPDATE: LIC ADO Admit Card 2023 will be out today on the official website and all of you can download the hall ticket for appearing in exam through the link given below.
LIC ADO Admit Card 2023
As we know that LIC is one of the largest organization in India and it requires intense manforce to fulfill the task requirements. Now in order to keep the working going, they have released the Apprentice Development Officer Recruitment for more than 9300 Vacancies. Online Applications were invited from the eligible candidates till 10th February 2023 and lakhs of eligible candidates have registered for it. You should know that now Exam Date is approaching and the Prelims Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 12th March 2023. Now as the exam date is approaching, you should wait for the release of LIC ADO Admit Card 2023 in which exam related information is mentioned. As per our analysis and previous trends, LIC ADO Call Letter 2023 will be out on 5th March 2023. Moreover, all the aspirants who have registered should collect the Hall ticket from licindia.in after it is released on the official website. Basic details such as Login Credentials are required to Download the Admit Card and then you can proceed to give the exam in the venue mentioned on it.
Licindia.in ADO Hall Ticket 2023
- The LIC Released the Apprentice Development Officer Notification in January 2023 and invited applications for 9394 Vacancies.
- Online Applications were invited from 10th January to 10th February 2023 @ licindia.in.
- Thirdly, you should know that the Written Exam is scheduled to be conducted on 12th March 2023 across various centers in India.
- Applicants will be issued LIC ADO Hall Ticket 2023 @ licindia.in on 5th March 2023.
- In order to Download the Hall Ticket, you have to use the Candidate ID and Password on the official website.
Licindia.in Apprentice Development Officer Exam Date 2023
|Exam Name||LIC ADO Vacancy 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Total Vacancies||9394 Posts|
|Post Name||Apprentice Development Officer|
|Application Date||Over on 10th Feb 2023|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|LIC ADO Exam Date 2023||12 March 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||40% Marks|
|LIC ADO Call Letter 2023||5th March 2023|
|Ways to Download||Using Candidate ID|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|LIC India Portal||licindia.in|
All the applicants who have registered for the ADO Recruitment should check this section above for brief information regarding the exam. We have clearly mentioned the licindia.in Apprentice Development Officer Exam Date 2023 in this section so that you can get prepared for it. Make sure you carry the admit card and then attempt the exam with full preparation to score more than Qualifying Marks. Also ensure that you prepare as per ADO Exam Pattern which we have briefly discussed below.
LIC ADO Prelims Call Letter 2023
- As we know, it is compulsory for the candidates to carry the Admit Card alongwith Government Issued ID card such as E Aadhar Card.
- Secondly, you must know that LIC ADO Prelims Call Letter 2023 will be issued on the official website in the coming days.
- Moreover, LIC ADO Exam Date is scheduled on 12th March 2023 and it will be conducted in thousands of exam centers across India.
- Also ensure that you follow the instructions mentioned on the Admit Card otherwise you will be debarred from the Exam.
- You can follow the basic instructions given below to collect your ADO Prelims Hall Ticket.
Guidelines to Download LIC ADO Admit Card 2023
- First of all, we request the candidates to open licindia.in from their Internet Device.
- Secondly, you have to tap on the Career button and then further select the ADO recruitment link.
- Now you will see the ADO Hall Ticket link on which you have to click and then proceed further.
- Login with the help of your Candidate ID and Password to view the hall ticket.
- Here you will see the Call Letter with your personal details and exam related information mentioned on it.
- Verify the details and then Download the Hall Ticket to appear in the exam.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Download LIC ADO Admit Card 2023.
LIC Apprentice Development Officer Exam Pattern 2023
|Topic Name||Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Reasoning||35 Questions||35 Marks|
|Numerical Ability||35 Questions||35 Marks|
|English Language||30 Question||30 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
Licindia.in ADO Admit Card 2023
FAQs on Life Insurance Corporation Apprentice Development Officer Call Letter 2023
- When is the LIC ADO Call Letter 2023 Expected?
- LIC ADO Admit Card 2023 will be out in the last week of February 2023.
- When is the LIC Apprentice Development Officer Prelims Exam Date 2023?
- LIC ADO Prelims Exam Date is 12 March 2023.
- How many Questions are asked in the LIC ADO Prelims Exam 2023?
- You have to answer 100 Questions for 100 Marks in LIC ADO Exam 2023.