The Jawaharlal National University has released the JNU Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 under which there are 388 Vacancies of various posts. Now if you are a Graduate or Engineering Graduate or Postgraduate then you can Apply Online JNU Recruitment 2023 and then start preparing for the exam. There are multiple vacancies such as Junior Assistant, Junior Engineer, Section Officer and others. It is to inform you that jnu.ac.in Non Teaching Application Form 2023 is open from 20th February and Last Date to Apply is 10th March 2023.
In order to check the complete eligibility, application date, exam date and selection process, you should read the JNU Non Teaching Vacancy 2023 Notification. After that, visit the recruitment.nta.nic.in and then fill the Registration Form to appear in the exam. Applicants have to ensure that they use the recruitment.nta.nic.in JNU Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link and then fill the application form.
JNU Recruitment 2023
All the interested candidates are hereby informed that Jawaharlal Nehru University is one of the Central University which is the home to thousands of students. Now this university requires a huge administrative force to control the departments. So in order to manage it, they have released the JNU Recruitment 2023 for 388 Vacancies. All the candidates who have done Graduation or Post Graduation should Apply Online JNU Recruitment and then start preparing for the written exam.
As per information available in notification, Candidates can start filling Online Application Form @ recruitment.nta.nic.in from 20th February 2023 onwards and last date to fill the Online Registration Form is 10th March 2023. Applicants who get qualified in the Written Exam will be called for the next stage of the recruitment which is Document verification and then after that final selection list will be revealed. All the candidates having names in the final selection list will be given a Joining Letter.
JNU Non Teaching Vacancy 2023 Notification
- The Official Notification for JNU Non Teaching Staff Recruitment was released online on 20th February 2023.
- Candidates should Download JNU Non Teaching Vacancy 2023 Notification from jnu.ac.in and then read the complete details.
- Thirdly, you must know that there are 388 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Section officer and more available under this recruitment.
- Online Application Link will be open from 20th Feb to 10th March 2023 @ recruitment.nta.nic.in.
- As per selection process, candidates have to fill the form then appear in Written Test and finally pass the Document Verification.
Recruitment.nta.nic.in JNU Non Teaching Application Form 2023
|Vacancy Name||JNU Non Teaching Recruitment 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Jawaharlal National University|
|Notification Release Date||19 February 2023|
|Total Vacancies||388 Posts|
|Eligibility||Graduation and Post Graduation|
|Age Limit||18-30 Years|
|JNU Non Teaching Application Form 2023||20th February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||10th March 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Document Verification|
|JNU Recruitment Portal||Jnu.ac.in or recruitment.nta.nic.in|
All the candidates who are interested in joining the JNU Non Teaching Recruitment should check this section above for brief information regarding the vacancy. Applicants should find the recruitment.nta.nic.in JNU Non Teaching Application Form 2023 Dates in this section and then proceed for Online Registration before the last date. Once you have filled the application form, start preparing for the exam and then qualify the exam to finally get selected further. Make sure you keep in touch with our website for the latest updates regarding this recruitment.
JNU Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- First of all, you should know that there are multiple vacancies available under the JNU Notification.
- Kindly read the points laid below for complete information regarding the JNU Recruitment 2023 Eligibility.
- There are multiple vacancies such as Junior Engineer and others for which Diploma Holders can Apply.
- Vacancies like assistant require you to be passed in 12th Class from State or Central Board.
- There are various posts for which 12th Pass, Graduate, Post Graduate and other candidates can Apply.
- Most importantly Age Limit in the JNU Vacancy is fixed for all the posts from 18 Years to 30 Years.
Guidelines to Apply Online JNU Recruitment 2023 Non Teaching
- First of all, we request the candidates to open recruitment.nta.nic.in.
- Now select the JNU Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 and then proceed further for registration.
- Register with the help of your Mobile Number or Email ID to fill the Application Form.
- Now fill the application form with basic details such as Mother Name, Father Name, Qualification, post applied for and others.
- Submit the application form and pay the registration fees using any banking method.
- Finally take a print out of the application form to verify all the details.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Apply Online JNU Recruitment 2023 Non Teaching.
JNU Non Teaching Application Form 2023 Fees
|Category||JNU Non Teaching Application Form 2023 Fees (group A)||JNU Non Teaching Application Form 2023 Fees (group B)|
|General||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|OBC||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1500/-|
|SC||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/-|
|ST||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1000/-|
|EWS||Rs 1500/-||Rs 1500/-|
Recruitment.nta.nic.in JNU Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
|JNU Non Teaching Staff Notification 2023||View Here|
|Apply Online JNU Non Teaching Recruitment 2023||View Here|
FAQs on JNU Recruitment 2023 Non Teaching Vacancy
- When is the JNU Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Last Date?
- JNU Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023 Last Date to Apply is 10th March 2023.
- How to Apply Online JNU Non Teaching Recruitment 2023?
- Visit recruitment.nta.nic.in to Apply Online JNU Recruitment 2023.
- Who is eligible for JNU Recruitment 2023?
- There are multiple vacancies for which 12th Pass, Graduate and Post Graduate Candidates are eligible for JNU Recruitment 2023.
1 thought on “JNU Recruitment 2023 – Notification, Application Form, Apply Online @ jnu.ac.in”
I need job Sindh police