The National Testing Agency is going to release the JEE Main Result 2023 Session 2 by today on March 6, 2023. Now if you are also among the candidates who attempted the exam in any of the shifts then kindly wait for the JEE Main Session 2 Result 2023. Currently, Memory Based OMR Sheets are being checked and performance of the students are being evaluated. After the checking is complete jeemain.nta.nic.in Result 2023 Session 2 Link will be activated and scorecards of the students will be visible on the official website. All of you should Download JEE Main Scorecard 2023 after the result is published and then compare the scores with Cut Off. On behalf of the marks obtained by candidates, NTA will prepare the JEE Main Rank List 2023 in which rank of each candidate is mentioned. For the reference of students, we have mentioned the JEE Main Cut Off Marks 2023 using which you can compare your marks.
JEE Main Result 2023
As we know, Joint Entrance Examinations is conducted by the National Testing Agency to offer admissions in B.Tech or B.Arch at IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) across various campuses. Many students have attended the examinations from 24th to 31st January 2023 among multiple shifts. Recently, Answer Key was released and Objections were invited from the students. Now after this objections will be cleared and then the final answer key will be published. After the final key is published, NTA will release the JEE Main Result 2023 and scores of the applicants will be revealed. In order to access your scorecards, all of you have to open jeemain.nta.nic.in and then use the Application Number and password to collect it. Moreover, you should view your marks and then compare the scores with Cut off Marks discussed below. Only those candidates who have scored more than 45% Marks are eligible to get names in the Merit List. The Session 2 JEE Main Result 2023 is expected to be released by the end of March 6, 2023 on Official Website.
Jeemain.nta.nic.in Session 2 Result 2023
- You should know that JEE Main Session 2 Exams were compiled from 24 to 31 January 2023.
- This Exam is conducted in Online Mode and all the candidates attempt the MCQs to get qualified in the exam.
- Recently, JEE Main Answer Key was released and links to invite objections were activated.
- Now candidates are waiting for the jeemain.nta.nic.in Session 2 Result 2023 which is being expected soon on the official website.
- You can check the scorecard with the help of Application Number and Password on jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Main Session 2 Result Date 2023
|Exam Name||JEE Main 2023 Session 2|
|Supervising Authority||National Testing Agency|
|Admission in||B.Tech and B.Arch|
|Exam Date||24 to 31 January 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|JEE Main Session 2 Result Date 2023||March 6, 2023|
|Scorecard||To be Released|
|JEE Main Rank List 2023||March 6, 2023|
|Cut Off Marks||Discussed Below|
|JEE Main Portal||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
All the candidates who have applied and then attempted the exam during above mentioned exam dates should check this section for brief information regarding the result. Candidates can find the JEE Main Session 2 Result Date 2023 in this section above which according to us will be out by March 6, 2023. As soon as the result is declared, you have to use the candidate Login ID and Password on the official website i:e jeemain.nta.nic.in to check the scores. Once you get to know about the scores, you have to compare the marks with JEE Main 2023 Cut Off Marks discussed below.
JEE Main Cut Off Marks 2023
|Category||JEE Main Cut Off Marks 2023 (BTech)||JEE Main Cut Off Marks 2023 (B.Arch)|
|General||110-120 Marks||150-160 Marks|
|OBC||100-110 Marks||140-150 Marks|
|SC||90-100 Marks||130-140 Marks|
|ST||85-95 Marks||125-135 Marks|
|EWS||100-110 Marks||140-150 Marks|
|PwD||70-80 Marks||110-120 Marks|
JEE Main Scorecard 2023
- The Scorecards are issued to the applicants irrespective of their marks in JEE Main Session 2 Exam.
- So if you have also attempted the exam then kindly Download the JEE Main Scorecard 2023 and then view your marks.
- Majority of the information such as Percentile of correct answers, total marks, marks obtained by candidates and qualification status is mentioned on the Scorecard.
- You need to ensure that you have more than 45% Marks in the exam to become eligible for the Written Exam.
- Those who do not qualify the exam are requested to see the Punjab Police Recruitment 2023.
JEE Main Rank List 2023
- Rank List is the important document in which Ranks of the qualified candidates are mentioned as per their Category.
- Secondly, this list is prepared on behalf of your marks in the Written Examination and the category in which you belong.
- Those who have good marks in the written exam will have a better rank in JEE Main Rank List 2023.
- Applicants can Download the Rank List after the result is declared and then you can get to know about your Rank.
- Those who do not get Good Rank can pay attention to the GDS Recruitment 2023 and then find the relatable details.
Guidelines to Check JEE Main Result 2023
- First of all, we request the applicants to open jeemain.nta.nic.in from their Device.
- Second thing is that all of you need to look for JEE Main Session 2 Score Card Link and then tap on it.
- Now wait for the page to open up and then enter the Application Number with Password to view the scores.
- Now you have to check the Scores visible on the jeemain.nta.nic.in Result Page and then download the scorecard.
- Compare the scores obtained in Session 2 Exams with JEE Main 2023 Cut Off Marks and then see whether you are qualified for the admission or not.
- So using these guidelines, all of you can check the JEE Main Result 2023.
Jeemain.nta.nic.in Result 2023 Session 2
FAQs on JEE Main Result 2023 Session 2
- When is the JEE Main Result 2023 Session 2 coming?
- Candidates can expect the JEE Main Session 2 Result 2023 around March 6, 2023.
- What is the expected JEE Main Session 2 Cut Off 2023 for B.Tech?
- JEE Main Session 2 Cut Off may go around the 120-130 Marks for B.Tech Course.
- How to Download the JEE Main Rank List 2023?
- You need to use the link given on jeemain.nta.nic.in to Download JEE Main Rank List 2023.