The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is has released IBPS SO Prelims Result 2023 on 17th January 2023. All the applicants should know that the Preliminary Examination for the selection of 710 Specialist Officers was conducted on 24th and 31st December 2022. Now all these applicants are waiting for the announcement of IBPS SO Pre Result 2023. As soon as the result is declared, candidates have to visit ibps.in and then use their Registration ID and Password to check the scores. Moreover, as per our analysis IBPS SO Prelims Result 2023 Expected Date is 17 January 2023. After that, you can Download the scorecard and use it further to see whether you qualified for the exam or not. Apart from this, IBPS SO Merit List 2023 PDF will be published in which Rank Wise names of all the qualified candidates are mentioned. You can get a name in the merit list if you score above the IBPS SO Expected Cut Off Marks 2023 discussed below.
IBPS SO Prelims Result 2023
As we know, Banking Exams are conducted on regular intervals by IBPS to recruit the eligible candidates for multiple posts. So in this series, they released the Specialist officer recruitment in which there were 710 vacancies and multiple candidates registered for this exam to get selected. The Selection Process of the recruitment includes the Prelims, Mains and Interview and recently Prelims Exam was conducted on 24th and 31st December 2022. In this exam, all the registered applicants appeared and then attempted the exam with their best preparation. Now all of them are waiting for the announcement of IBPS SO Prelims Result 2023 so that they can check their marks. After the announcement of results, all the candidates who secure more than 45% marks will be called for the Mains Examination which is scheduled in February 2023. We want to inform you that as per our analysis, IBPS SO Prelims Exam Result will be declared on or before 17 January 2023.
Official Result Link – Activated
Ibps.in SO Pre Result 2023
- The Official Notification of IBPS SO Recruitment 2022 was released in November 2022.
- Online Applications were invited from eligible graduates from 1 November to 21 November 2022 and thousands of applicants registered for this exam.
- After that Written Examination was conducted by the Board to select the candidates for Mains Exam and it was scheduled on 24th and 31st December 2022.
- Now ibps.in SO Pre Result 2023 is being awaited which is expected to release around 17 January 2023.
- Applicants scoring minimum 45% Marks will be called for the Mains Exam and then after that final selection will be done.
- Qualified candidates who wish to join the Government job should check the SSC Exam Calendar 2023 for further information regarding the Government Exams.
IBPS SO Prelims Result 2023 Expected Date
|Exam Name||IBPS Specialist officer Prelims Exam 2022|
|Supervising Board||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Exam Date||24th and 31st December 2022|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Interview|
|IBPS SO Prelims Result 2023||By 17 January 2023|
|Ways to Check||Using Application Number and Password|
|Mains Exam Date||February 2023|
|Merit List||To be Released|
|Cut Off Marks||Discussed Below|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
Applicants who have attended the exam must be waiting for the release of IBPS SO Prelims Result 2023 Expected Date. So we have clearly mentioned above that the expected release date of Prelims Result is 17 January 2023 and after that you can check the marks on the official website @ ibps.in. If you score above 45% Marks which are qualifying then you will be called for the Mains Exam. On passing the Mains Exam, you can get selected for Interview which is the final stage to join the recruitment.
IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2023 Scorecard
- The Scorecards are issued to all the applicants irrespective of their scores obtained in the prelims examination.
- You will be able to check the IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2023 Scorecard on or after 17 January 2023 @ ibps.in.
- On this scorecard, you can find the relatable information to result such as Percentile of Scores, Information regarding your further selection and other details.
- The Scorecard is important for the candidate to find their rank in the merit list.
- Moreover, it also helps you in evaluating your scores with the expected cut off marks given below.
IBPS SO Merit List 2023 PDF Download
- The IBPS Specialist Officer Result is currently being prepared along with the Merit List.
- If you get more than qualifying Marks then you will get a name on the IBPS SO Merit List 2023 PDF.
- In this list, rank wise names of all the candidates are arranged on behalf of their marks in the Written Examination.
- Moreover, you can download the list of ibps.in with the help of a single click as the direct link will be given after the result is published.
- Category Wise and State Wise Ranks are mentioned on the merit list so that you can get to know about your Ranks.
Guidelines to Check IBPS SO Prelims Result 2023
- First of all, you need to open ibps.in from the Internet Device you are using such as Phone or Laptop.
- Next step is to tap on the Notifications button in the top menu and then select the IBPS SO Pre Result Link.
- Wait for this page to open and then complete the login process by entering your Application Number and Password.
- Click on Login Button to proceed for scores and then wait for the result to open up.
- Here you will see the IBPS SO Prelims Result 2023 and your detailed scorecard.
IBPS SO Expected Cut Off 2023
|Category||IBPS SO Expected Cut Off 2023|
IBPS SO Prelims Result 2023
FAQs on IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims Result 2023
- What is the Tentative Release Date of IBPS SO Pre Result 2023?
- IBPS Specialist Officer Result 2023 will be published on or before 17 January 2023.
- How to Check the IBPS PO Merit List 2023?
- View the Merit List on ibps.in after the result announcement.
- What is the Good Score to pass the IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims Exam 2023?
- You need to score minimum 65-70 Marks to pass the IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims Exam 2023.