The Election Commission of India compiled the HP Assembly Election 2022 and polling took place on 12th November 2022. Now the contestants and voters are waiting for the HP Assembly Election Result Date 2022 which is 08th December 2022. Election Commission will count the votes on 8th Dec 2022 and after that Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election Result 2022 will be announced. In these elections, three major parties are contesting, known as AAP (Aam Aadmi Party), BJP (Bharatiya Janata Party) and INC (Indian National Congress). All of you can check Himachal Pradesh MLA List 2022 Seat Wise here and then see the winning contestant in your constituency. Moreover, Party Wise HP Election Result 2022 is going to be released after the counting of votes and then you can get to know about which party is winning.
Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election Result 2022
The Polling across 68 Seats of Himachal Pradesh is over now and more than 74% of voting turnout has been recorded this year. Citizens have voted for their favourite contestants and parties in all the constituencies. Now comes the turn of counting of votes which will take place on 8th December 2022 after which the Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election Result 2022 will be declared. Once the Election Results are out, one of the parties will form a majority and after that they will approach the Governor in order to claim the stake for formation of Government. According to the HP Election Opinion Poll, Congress and BJP will have neck to neck competition this year and one of them is going to form a government in the state. There are total 68 Seats in Himachal Pradesh Assembly Elections out of which 34 are required to form Government. In the previous election, BJP formed the government by winning majority seats.
HP Assembly Election Result Date 2022
- The Notice for Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election 2022 was released by the Election Commission of India in October 2022.
- Secondly, Polling was done on 12th November 2022 in a single phase and more than 74% Voters turned out to vote for their favourite contestant.
- Thirdly, there are three major parties which are contesting elections known as BJP, Indian National Congress and AAP.
- All the citizens should know that the HP Assembly Election Result Date 2022 is 08th December.
- Counting of Votes will start at 8:00 AM Sharp on the Result Date and contestants will be there while the counting is going on.
- After that, the Returning Officer will issue certificates to the candidate who gets maximum votes.
Himachal Pradesh MLA List 2022 Constituency Wise
|Name of Constituency||Himachal Pradesh MLA List 2022 Constituency Wise||Party Name|
|Lahaul and Spiti|
|Shri Naina Deviji|
HP Assembly Election Result 2022 Party Wise
|Name of Party||Total Seats Won||Lost|
|Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)||–||–|
|INC (Indian National Congress)||–||–|
|AAP (Aam Aadmi Party)||–||–|
- These 3 Major parties are contesting the elections to get Majority and then they will form the Government.
- Minimum 34 Seats out of 68 Seats are required in HP Assembly Election Result 2022 Party Wise to form the Government in State.
- As per HP Assembly Election Opinion Poll 2022, Congress and BJP are having neck to neck competition and both parties are expecting to get a majority.
- It will be revealed on 8th December that which party is going to form the Government in Himachal Pradesh.
Guidelines to Check Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election Result 2022
- In order to see the HP Assembly Election Result 2022, you need to go on eci.gov.in.
- After that, you need to select the HP Assembly Election Tab and then you will see the counting menu.
- Now Select the District/ Assembly for which you wish to check the result and wait for the page to load.
- Here you will see the candidates name, their party name and number of votes they have garnered.
- Once the counting is complete, the name of the winner will be announced on the portal.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can check the Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election Result 2022.
Himachal Pradesh Election 2022 Opinion Poll
- As per C Voter Survey conducted by agencies, BJP is expected to get 35-40 Seats in the HP State.
- Secondly, Indian National Congress is going to give tough competition to the BJP and is expecting to get 30-35 Seats.
- Debutante Party Aam Aadmi Party will get 5-10 Seats in Himachal Pradesh Assembly Elections 2022.
- Final Details related to the Himachal Pradesh Election Result 2022 will be clear on 8th December 2022.
- So these are some of the points related to the Himachal Pradesh Election 2022 Opinion Poll.
HP Election Result 2022
FAQs on Himachal Pradesh Assembly Election Result 2022
- What is the HP Election Result Date 2022?
- HP Assembly election Result Date is 08th December 2022.
- How Many Seats are required to form Government in HP Assembly Elections 2022?
- Total 34 or above seats are required by any Part to form Government in the State.
- Which Party is expected to win the Majority in Himachal Assembly Election 2022?
- BJP or Congress will form government as per opinion poll after the announcement of HP Assembly Election 2022.