The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur is going to release the GATE 2023 Answer Key on 15th February 2023. All the students who have attended the exam on 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2023 should download their respective response sheet and then evaluate the scores. In order to Download GATE 2023 Response Sheet, you have to visit gate.iitk.ac.in and then use the link given over there to collect it. Applicants can also check the GATE 2023 Exam Analysis which will inform you regarding the difficulty level of questions. Aspirants are requested to evaluate their marks and then compare them with GATE 2023 Cut off Marks discussed below. If you get marks above the Cut off then you will be considered qualified in the exam. In order to check your scores with the help of GATE Answer Sheet 2023, you can use the information given in this post. You have to add the marks in your total for correct answers and then deduct for Wrong answers. In the end, you will get the total of your scores and then you need to compare the scores with GATE Cut Off Marks 2023. Make sure you have more than qualifying marks which are 45% and then only you can consider yourself qualified in the exam.
UPDATE: As per information coming to us, GATE Answer Key will be out today on gate.iitk.ac.in and you can download it to evaluate your scores. Kindly ensure that you score above qualifying marks and also compare your marks with Cut Off discussed below.
GATE 2023 Answer Key
As we know, the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is conducted by IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) for various branches such as AE, AG, AR, BM, BT and others. Now if you have also attempted this exam during the exam schedule then you need to wait for the release of GATE 2023 Answer Key. As per schedule given on the official website, you will be able to collect the Response Sheet by 15th February 2023 and it will be available to download on gate.iitk.ac.in. Moreover, applicants have to make the best use of Answer Key by evaluating their marks with the help of it and then compare the scores with expected and previous cut off marks. As per the process of the exam, the answer key is released firstly and then the Result is prepared by the authorities. This exam is conducted annually and qualified candidates become eligible for admission in M.Tech and PG Engineering Courses. Moreover, you should know that many Government Jobs are also offered on the basis of your marks in GATE Exam so kindly ensure that you score more than qualifying marks.
GATE Answer Sheet 2023
- It is to inform all the readers that GATE 2023 Notification was released online in the month July 2022.
- After that, Online Applications were invited from eligible candidates from 30th August to 7th October 2022 on gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Thirdly, exam schedule was announced thereafter and CBT Mode of Exam was conducted from 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2023.
- Now all the students who have attempted this exam are waiting for the release of GATE Answer Sheet 2023.
- As per Schedule, Answer Key is going to be released online on the official website @ gate.iitk.ac.in by 15th February 2023.
- GATE Exam which have been conducted on 4th and 5th January 2023 were of difficult level as per aspirants.
Gate.iitk.ac.in 2023 Response Sheet PDF
|Supervising Authority||IIT, Kanpur|
|Purpose||Admission Test and Government Job Exam|
|Online Form Date||Over on 7th October 2022|
|GATE Exam Date||4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2023|
|Qualifying Marks||45% and above|
|GATE Response Sheet 2023||15 February 2023|
|Previous GATE Cut Off||Given Below|
|GATE Result 2023||21 March 2023|
|Expected GATE 2023 Cut Off||Given Below|
|Article Category||Answer Key|
All the aspirants who have attended the exam as per schedule mentioned above should find the answer key related details in the section above. As per information available with us, gate.iitk.ac.in 2023 Response Sheet would be available to the applicants on 15 February 2023. After that you can challenge the answer key if you find an error in it and then wait for the final answer key. After the final key is revealed, you can expect the GATE Result 2023 on the official website and then further check your scores. Similar to this exam, some of the candidates are also waiting for JEE Main Result 2023.
GATE 2023 Question Paper Analysis
|Exam Date||Paper Code||GATE Question Paper Analysis 2023|
|4th February 2023||CS, BM, EE, MA||Moderate to Difficult|
|5th February 2023||EC, ES, ST, NM, MT, MN, CY, CH, PI, XH, IN, AG, GG & TF||Moderate to Difficult|
|11th February 2023||CE-1, BT, PH, EY, CE-2, XE & XL||Moderate to Difficult|
|12th February 2023||ME-1, PE, AR, ME-2, GE & AE||Difficult to Very Difficult|
Previous GATE Cut Off Marks (2021)
|Geology/Geophysics||44.8 Marks||40.3 Marks||29.8 Marks||40.3 Marks|
|Civil Engineering||29.2 Marks||26.2 Marks||22.0 Marks||26.2 Marks|
|Bio Technology||30 Marks||27 Marks||20 Marks||27 Marks|
|Mechanical Eng||33 Marks||29.7 Marks||22 Marks||29.7 Marks|
|Textile Eng and Fibre Science||41.8 Marks||37.6 Marks||27.8 Marks||37.6 Marks|
|Chemistry||36.2 Marks||32.5 Marks||24.1 Marks||32.5 Marks|
|Mathematics||29 Marks||26.1 Marks||19.3 Marks||26.1 Marks|
|Electrical Eng||30.3 Marks||27.2 Marks||20.2 Marks||27.2 Marks|
|Computer Science||26.1 Marks||23.4 Marks||17.4 Marks||23.4 Marks|
|Electronics and Communication||25 Marks||22.5 Marks||16.6 Marks||22.5 Marks|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||37.9 Marks||34.1 Marks||25.2 Marks||34.1 Marks|
|Instrumentation Eng||36.0 Marks||32.0 Marks||24.0 Marks||32.0 Marks|
Guidelines to Download gate.iitk.ac.in 2023 Answer Key
- First of all, we suggest the applicants to open their Mobile and visit gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Now look for the Notifications Section and then tap on the gate.iitk.ac.in Answer Key button in the options.
- You will land on the Login Page where you have to use the Application Number and Password.
- Tap on the Submit button and then Wait for the gate.iitk.ac.in Answer Key to open up on the next screen.
- Here you will see the Answer Key in which the correct response for every question as per your paper code will be visible.
- Download the Answer Key and take a print to evaluate your scores with its help.
- Using these guidelines, applicants can Download GATE 2023 Answer Key.
GATE 2023 Cut Off Marks (Expected)
|Geology/Geophysics||45-50 Marks||40-45 Marks||35-40 Marks||40-45 Marks|
|Civil Engineering||35-40 Marks||30-35 Marks||25-30 Marks||30-35 Marks|
|Bio Technology||30-35 Marks||25-30 Marks||20-25 Marks||25-30 Marks|
|Mechanical Eng||35-40 Marks||28-33 Marks||25-30 Marks||28-33 Marks|
|Textile Eng and Fibre Science||40-45 Marks||35-40 Marks||30-35 Marks||35-40 Marks|
|Chemistry||35-40 Marks||30-35 Marks||25-30 Marks||30-35 Marks|
|Mathematics||35-40 Marks||30-35 Marks||25-30 Marks||30-35 Marks|
|Electrical Eng||35-40 Marks||30-35 Marks||25-30 Marks||30-35 Marks|
|Computer Science||40-45 Marks||35-40 Marks||30-35 Marks||35-40 Marks|
|Electronics and Communication||40-45 Marks||35-40 Marks||30-35 Marks||35-40 Marks|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||35-40 Marks||30-35 Marks||25-30 Marks||30-35 Marks|
|Instrumentation Eng||35-40 Marks||30-35 Marks||25-30 Marks||30-35 Marks|
Gate.iitk.ac.in Answer Key 2023 Link
FAQs on GATE 2023 Answer Key
- When is the Tentative Release Date of GATE 2023 Answer Key?
- GATE Answer Key 2023 is going to be released on 15 February 2023.
- What are the GATE 2023 Qualifying Marks?
- GATE 2023 Qualifying marks are 35-40 for most of the courses.
- On Which Portal will the GATE 2023 Answer Key come?
- GATE Response Sheet 2023 would be available on gate.iitk.ac.in.