The Uttarakhand Government has started the Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023 on its official website @ registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in from 21st February 2023. All the pilgrims who wish to Char Dham Yatra 2023 Places @ Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath should complete the Uttarakhand Tourism Char Dham Yatra 2023 Registration Online and then start their journey as per dates mentioned on the portal. You should know that Kapat of Badrinath Temple will open from 27th April 2023 and you can pay devotion after this date.
Readers can find the registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in Char Dham Yatra 2023 Registration Link here using which you can get your E Pass. This year many rules have been changed by the Government so make sure you read the Char Dham Yatra 2023 Instructions before starting your Journey. Also ensure that you are medically fit for the journey because only those who do not have any kind of medical illness are allowed to perform the journey. Now if you are also planning to visit this season for this yatra then kindly check the Char Dham Yatra 2023 Package Cost which varies from Rs 25,000/- to Rs 30,000/-.
Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023
All of us are aware that Hindus have four major sacred places where they visit once in a lifetime known as Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath. Overall Name of this Journey is Char Dham Yatra and it is usually performed during summers because of High Altitude Places. Now as per rules if you wish to perform this yatra then you have to complete the Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023 and e Pass would be issued to you after it.
Minimal Details such as Name, Mobile Number is required to complete the Registration process. After that, you have to print out the receipt and plan your journey accordingly for Char Dham. We have mentioned the complete guidelines which are required for completing the Char Dham Registration 2023. Official Website for all the updates and to complete the registration process is Registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in. Physically Fit Devotees can follow the instructions given below and then get the E Pass which is compulsory to proceed for Journey.
Uttarakhand Tourism Char Dham Yatra 2023 Registration Online
|Journey Name||Char Dham Yatra 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Uttarakhand Tourism Development Board|
|Char Dham Places||Gangotri, Yamunotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath|
|Uttarakhand Tourism Char Dham Yatra 2023 Registration Starting Date||21st February 2023|
|Documents Required||Covid Vaccine Certificate and RT PCR Test|
|Details Required for Registration||Mobile Number, Name and Family Details|
|Kapat Opening Date||Kedarnath Dham- 25th April 2023|
Badrinath Dham- 27th April 2023
All the pilgrims who are planning to visit Badrinath Kedarnath this year should see this section above for brief information regarding the Yatra. We have mentioned the Uttarakhand Tourism Char Dham Yatra 2023 Registration Start Date which is 21st February 2023. Moreover, you should know that Kapat of the Mandir will be opening up on 27th April 2023. Char Dham Yatra will commence on 21st April 2023 and all the pilgrims who have registered online and have ePass will be allowed to proceed for the Journey.
Char Dham Yatra 2023 Package Price
- All the visitors are hereby informed that Char Dham Yatra 2023 Package Price varies from Rs 20,000/- to Rs 40,000/- depending upon your requirements.
- You should know that Package includes your Transfer and Back from Haridwar on Car and other required means.
- Hotels, Meals and Local Transfers are inclusive in this Package and you can buy it online or offline as per your convenience.
- Many packages are also offered from New Delhi for International Travellers or for those who seek Journey by Car.
- Registration is not included in the package so make sure you complete it beforehand with the help of instructions given in this post.
Char Dham Yatra 2023 Places Name
There are various places which are covered under this Yatra but people travel for 4 Major Pilgrimage sites. Kindly Check the Points below to understand the Char Dham Yatra 2023 Places Name. Usually Yatra is a circuit in which these places are covered and pilgrims get a chance to pay their devotion over these places.
Guidelines for Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023
- First of all, we request the visitors to open Registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in and then wait for the homepage.
- Now tap on the Char Dham Yatra Link to proceed for Online Registration Process.
- Enter the Mobile Number, Name and Set Password to proceed for Online Application Form.
- Fill the form carefully with all the required details and then submit the Application Form.
- Verify your details before proceeding for Online Application Form and then finally submit it.
- Wait for the approval from authorities and then E Pass will be issued to you using which you can proceed for Journey.
- Using these guidelines, you can complete the Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023 @ Registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in.
Char Dham Yatra 2023 Instructions
- There are certain Instructions for Char Dham Yatra 2023 which you must follow to complete the journey.
- First of all, you must be physically and medically fit for the journey and a certificate is required to be submitted.
- Secondly, you should have an RT-PCR Test Report and Covid Vaccination Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Thirdly, you must follow the procedure and timeline mentioned on the E Pass issued to you at the time of registration.
- Make sure you carry First Aid Kit and other basic medicines with you for any happening during the journey.
Registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in Char Dham Yatra 2023 Link
FAQs on Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023
- When is the Kapat Opening Date of Badrinath Dham?
- Badrinath Temple Kapat Opening Date is 27th April 2023.
- What is the Start Date of Char Dham Yatra Registration 2023?
- Char Dham Yatra Registration has started from 21st February 2023.
- What are the documents required for Char Dham Yatra 2023?
- You must have Covid Vaccination Certificate and RT-PCR Test Report to perform the Char Dham Yatra.