The State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra State is conducting the CET Exam for PCM and PCB Group from 9th May to 20th May 2023 across various exam centers in the State. Many Candidates have applied for this exam to take admission in B. Tech, B. Pharma and other UG Courses. Now all of them are waiting for the release of MHT CET Admit Card 2023 PCM PCB Group. So we are here with complete information related to it such as Release Date and Ways to Download cetcell.mahacet.org PCM PCB Admit Card 2023.
All of you should download the Hall Ticket through the Direct Link given below and then proceed to give the exam. We have mentioned the mahacet.org Admit Card 2023 Link below which will be helpful for you after the Hall Ticket is released on the official website. Candidates can use the Registration Number & Password to download the MHT CET Hall Ticket 2023 PCM PCB Group.
Cetcell.mahacet.org PCM PCB Admit Card 2023
As we are aware that CET Cell Maharashtra is responsible for conducting the various entrance examinations in the State and one of the important exams among these is MHT CET 2023 PCM PCB Group. Many Candidates have applied for this exam till the Last date which was 15th April 2023 and now all of them are preparing for the exam. You must know that PCM Group Exam is scheduled from 9th to 13th May 2023 and PCB Group Exam is scheduled from 15th to 20th May 2023. This Exam will be conducted in CBT Mode and all the registered candidates can Download cetcell.mahacet.org PCM PCB Admit Card 2023.
As per information available with us, Candidates will be able to Download the MHT CET Hall Ticket 2023 on 3rd May 2023 @ cetcell.mahacet.org. You need to Login on the portal and then you will be able to see the Admit Card on the screen. On the Admit Card, you can find the important details related to the exam such as Exam Date, Venue Location, Reporting Time and instructions.
MHT CET Admit Card 2023 PCM Group
- The MHT CET PCM Group is conducted by the State Entrance Test Cell to offer admissions in B.Tech and Other Technical Courses.
- Secondly, Online Applications were invited from eligible candidates till 15th April 2023 @ cetcell.mahacet.org.
- Moreover, the Written Exam for PCM Group is scheduled to take place from 9th to 13th May 2023.
- Now all of you have to Download the MHT CET Admit Card 2023 PCM Group for appearing in the Exam.
- Admit Cards will be available for the candidates to download on 3rd May 2023 @ cetcell.mahacet.org.
Maha CET PCM PCB Group Hall Ticket 2023
|Exam Name||MHT CET Exam 2023|
|Supervising Body||State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra State|
|Admission Offered||B.Tech, B.Pharma, Agricultural Courses|
|Application Date||Over on 15 April 2023|
|MHT CET PCM Exam Date||9 to 13 May 2023|
|MHT CET PCM Exam Date||15 to 20 May 2023|
|Exam Mode||CBT Mode|
|Maha CET PCM PCB Hall Ticket 2023||3rd May 2023|
|Ways to Download||Using Application ID and Password|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Maha CET Portal||Cetcell.mahacet.org|
All the aspirants who have registered for the Maha CET Exam PCM PCB Group should have a look at this section above in which we have discussed the Exam Date and more. Also check the Maha CET PCM PCB Group Hall Ticket 2023 Release Date which according to us is 3rd May 2023. Once the Hall Ticket is out, all of you can use the link given below to download it. Make sure you verify the information mentioned on the Hall Ticket such as Exam Date, Timings and Venue Location. Also ensure that you reach the Exam Centre on time otherwise entry will be denied to you.
MHT CET Admit Card 2023 PCB Group
- The Maharashtra CET Exam for PCB Group is scheduled from 15 May to 20 May in CBT Mode across various centers in the State.
- Candidates are preparing for a long time to qualify the exam and to further get admission in Pharmacy and Agricultural Courses.
- Now as the exam date is approaching, all of them are waiting for the release of MHT CET Admit Card 2023 PCB Group.
- So we want to inform these candidates that PCB Group Hall Ticket for MHT CET Exam will be out on 3rd May 2023.
- All of you should visit cetcell.mahacet.org to Download the Hall Ticket from the official website.
Guidelines to Download mahacet.org PCM PCB Admit Card 2023
- First of all, we request the students to open cetcell.mahacet.org Website from the Browser of Mobile or PC.
- Next step is to tap on the MHT CET Exam 2023 PCM PCB Group and proceed further.
- Here you will see the Admit Card link for PCB and PCB Group Separately on which you have to click as per your choice of subjects.
- Login with your Application ID or Registration Number and then proceed further for the Admit Card.
- Here you can see the Admit Card with your Name and Exam Date mentioned on it.
- Download the Hall Ticket and take a print out for appearing in the exam as per schedule.
- Using these instructions, all of you can Download Mahacet.org PCM PCB Admit Card 2023.
MHT CET Exam Pattern 2023
|Subject Name||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Physics||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Chemistry||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Mathematics/ Biology||100 Questions||200 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||300 Marks|
Maha CET Admit Card 2023 Instructions
- All the candidates have to follow the Maha CET Admit Card 2023 Instructions mentioned on it.
- First of all, you should abide by the timings and carry Physical Copy of the Hall Ticket with you.
- Also ensure that you have a Government issued Photo ID Card for verification at the Exam Centre.
- Make sure your Name and other information mentioned on the Admit Card is correct.
- Keep a copy of the Admit Card with you for reference in future after the exam is over.
Cetcell.mahacet.org Admit Card 2023 Download Link
FAQs on MHT CET PCM PCB Admit Card 2023
- When is the MHT CET PCM PCB Admit Card 2023 coming?
- Maha CET PCM PCB Hall Ticket 2023 will be out on 3rd May 2023.
- How to Download the Maha CET Admit Card 2023 PCB PCM?
- Use the Link given above or directly visit cetcell.mahacet.org to Download the Hall Ticket.
- When is the MHT CET PCM PCB Exam Date 2023?
- Maha CET Exam 2023 is scheduled from 9 to 13 May for PCM Group and 15 to 20 May 2023 for PCB Group.