The Union Public Service Commission is releasing Combined Defence Service Exam Notification 2023 under which multiple vacancies for Indian Air Force, Indian Army and Navy are available. CDS 2023 Notification is released on 21 December 2022 and online registrations has begun now. Interested applicants can fill the CDS 2023 Application Form as per dates and then start preparing for the examination. You are allowed to fill the upsc.gov.in CDS Application Form 2023 from 21 December 2022 to 10 January 2023. Once you have registered for the exam, you should start preparation as per official CDS 2023 Exam Date which will be 16 April 2023.
According to CDS 2023 Eligibility, minimum Graduation is required to fill the online form. Apart from this, interested candidates should know that CDS Age Limit 2023 is 20 to 24 Years as per date of consideration. Applicants are advised to visit upsc.gov.in to Apply Online CDS 2023 after reading about the Documents Required for CDS 2023 Registration.
The Last Date to Register for CDS 2023 Exam is extended till 12 January 2023 (6:00 PM) Due to the inconvenience faced by the applicants.
CDS 2023 Notification
As we know, the Combined Defence Service Exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for different forces in India. The Three major forces for which candidates are selected from CDS 2023 Exam are Indian Army, Indian Airforce and Indian Navy. Now all of you can check the CDS 2023 Notification PDF which is going to be released on 21 December 2022. Registrations for the Exam will begin on the same day when notification is published and you will be allowed to fill the CDS 1 Application Form 2023 till 10 January 2023. More than 2 Months will be given to you so that you can prepare for the exam and CDS 2023 Exam Date is 16 April 2023. Cadets who clear the exam have to proceed for SSB Rounds in which various tests are conducted such as General Discussion, Personality Test and IQ Test.
CDS 2023 Registration Form
- The Official CDS Notification will be released online on upsc.gov.in by the morning of 21st December 2022.
- Online Registrations will be open from 21 December and the last date to register will be 10 January 2022.
- CDS 2023 Exam Date is 16 April 2023 and it will be conducted in Offline Mode for all the subjects and streams.
- Admit Cards to the eligible candidates will be issued after their application is processed by the board.
- All the updates related to CDS 1 Exam 2023 and further process until selection will be updated on this page or you can visit upsc.gov.in.
Upsc.gov.in CDS 2023 Application Form Date
|Exam||UPSC CDS 1 2023|
|Supervising Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Wings||Indian Army, Indian Airforce and Indian Navy|
|UPSC CDS Notification 2023||21 December 2022|
|UPSC CDS 2023 Application Form Start Date||21 December 2022|
|CDS Age Limit 2023||20 to 24 Years|
|UPSC CDS 2023 Last Date||10 January 2023|
|Exam Date||16 April 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||April 2023|
|Article Category||Application Form|
Applicants who are interested in the CDS (Combined Defence Service) Exam should get ready because upsc.gov.in CDS 2023 Application Form Date is about to begin. As per schedule given to us, Online Form will begin from 21 December and Last Date to Register for the exam will be 10 January 2023. Moreover, once you have completed the registration before 10/01/2023 and make sure you prepare for the exam as per syllabus which we have discussed below. Aspirants need to score good marks in the Written Exam to assure their selection for the next stage of the recruitment.
CDS 1 2023 Eligibility
|Name of Wing||Academy Name||Qualification Required|
|Indian Army||IMA & OTA||Graduation from Recognized University in any Stream (Only Unmarried candidates)|
|Indian Air Force||Indian Airforce Academy||Graduation from Recognized University (Married & Unmarried Person)|
|Indian Navy||Indian Naval Academy||Graduation from State or Central University (Only Unmarried Citizens)|
CDS Age Limit 2023
- All the applicants who wish to apply online for the CDS 1 2023 Exam should know that they must fall between the prescribed age limit.
- CDS Age Limit 2023 is 20 Years to 24 Years and date of consideration will be mentioned in the Notification.
- Wing Wise Age Requirements will also be revealed in the notification of combined defence service.
- Only unmarried individuals are allowed to fill the form of Combined Defence Service Examination.
Documents Required for CDS 1 Application Form 2023
All the cadets may need the following Documents Required for CDS Application Form 2023. You have to upload these documents and then only your application form will be accepted by UPSC.
- 10th, 12th Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet.
- Domicile Certificate
- PP Size Photo.
- Degree Certificate.
Guidelines to Apply Online CDS 2023 Registration Form
- The applicants are requested to open upsc.gov.in and then tap on active notifications.
- Select the CDS-1 2023 Option and then proceed for CDS 2023 Registration.
- Use your respective Mobile Number, Name and Email ID to create the Login ID.
- Now fill the CDS Application Form 2023 with details such as Name, Academic details, Academy Preference between OTA, IMA or others.
- Verify the information and then submit the application form.
- Pay the Registration Fees as per the notification and then start preparing for the examination.
- So using these guidelines, all the applicants can Apply Online CDS 2023.
CDS Exam 2023 Registration Fees
|Category||CDS Exam 2023 Application Fees|
|SC/ST & Other Reserved Category||Nil|
CDS 2023 Application Form @ upsc.gov.in Link
FAQs on CDS 2023 Notification
- When will CDS Notification 2023 PDF come?
- CDS 1 2023 Notification is declared on 20th December 2022.
- What is the Education Qualification Required for CDS 2023 Registration?
- All the Graduates can do the CDS Registration 2023.
- How much is the CDS 2023 Application Form Fees?
- CDS Application Form 2023 fees is Rs 200/- For General Candidates.
- What are the CDS 2023 Application Dates?
- CDS 2023 applications have started from 21st December, 2023 and last date to apply is 10th January 2023.