The Patna High Court and Subordinate Courts under it are going to release the Bihar Civil Court Exam Date 2023 Schedule as per which exams will be conducted in May 2023. Now if you are also registered under this recruitment then kindly wait for the release of Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2023 using which exams can be given by applicants for further selection. You will get to see the dsprequirement.in Admit Card 2023 10-15 Days before the examination.
So till then you should prepare as per Bihar Civil Court Steno, Peon, Clerk Exam Pattern 2023 and try to score good marks. Then after that as soon as the Bihar Civil Court Peon Admit Card 2023 is released, you will get notified through this article, so kindly bookmark it on your browser. Every Applicant who passes through a written exam gets a chance to appear in Document Verification which is the final stage as per selection Process.
Bihar Civil Court Exam Date 2023
As we know, recruitment for Steno, Clerk and Peon is released by Patna High Court for 1600+ Vacancies. Thousands of candidates applied for this examination in order to get selected in the post as per their qualification. Online Applications were open for these vacancies from 20 October to 20 November 2023 @ dsprequirement.in. Now as the month has passed since last date to apply for this recruitment is over and all the registered applicants are now waiting. They are very anxious to get notification of Bihar Civil Court Exam Date 2023 for Steno/ Clerk/ Peon Vacancy. As soon as the Exam Date is announced, you should revise the syllabus and then appear in the examination with the help of Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2023 for further selection. After that Steno Post applicants have to appear in typing test whereas as other post applicants have to complete the Document Verification.
Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2023
- All of us know that, Online Applications for 7692 Vacancies of various Courts in Bihar are over on 20th November 2022.
- Now these applicants are waiting for the Bihar Civil Court Exam Date 2023 so that they can give exam.
- Till Now, No news regarding the Exam Date is coming from the Office of Patna High Court.
- We can tell you that Exam will be conducted in May 2023 and Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2023 will release 15 Days before the examination.
- You have to download the hall ticket from dsprequirement.in and then give the exam as per date and time mentioned on it.
Dcprequirement.in Admit Card 2023
|Exam Name||Patna Civil Court Recruitment Exam 2023|
|Controlling Authority||High Court of Patna|
|Posts||Stenographer, Clerk & Peon|
|Total Posts||7692 Vacancy|
|Last Date to Register||Closed on 20 November 2022|
|Bihar Civil Court Peon/ Steno Exam Date 2023||1st Week of May 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Typing Test and Interview|
|Qualifying Marks||40% (40 Marks)|
|Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2023||By Last Week of May 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Bihar Civil Court Portal||districts.ecourts.gov.in/patna and dcprequirement.in|
All the applicants who are registered for this recruitment should check the crunch information given in the above section. We have clearly mentioned the Bihar Civil Court Exam Date 2023 and dcprequirement.in Admit Card 2023 Release Date. Make sure you give attention on these dates for easy reference regarding the examination. Moreover, you need to Download the Admit Card as soon as the exam date is announced because no one will be allowed to give the exam without admit card. It will be hosted on districts.ecourts.gov.in/patna and dcprequirement.in and you can get it with the help of your Registration Number.
Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2023 Steno/ Peon
- As soon as the Admit Card is released, you should finalize the preparation and have complete idea regarding the pattern of Exam.
- Your selection will be finalized on the basis of two exams known as Written Exam and Typing Test.
- Written Exam is of 80 Marks and Typing Test of 25 Marks.
- Written Exam consists of 80 Questions from various topics such as English, Hindi, GK, Computer and Math.
- You will only get to see these questions when you Download the Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2023 Steno/ Peon/ Clerk.
Guidelines to Download Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2023
- All of you have to open the Bihar Civil Court Portal @ districts.ecourts.gov.in or district.ecourts.gov.in.
- Now tap on the Steno Recruitment or Clerk Recruitment and then proceed for the next page.
- Select the Admit Card link on this page and move further to the Login Section.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password or Name with Date of Birth.
- Tap on Submit and wait for the Bihar Civil Court Steno/Clerk Admit Card 2023.
- Verify the Details and then Download the Hall Ticket for entry in examination.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Download the Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2023.
Dcprequirement.in Steno, Peon, Admit Card 2023
- We suggest all the applicants to expect dcprequirement.in Steno/Peon/ Clerk Admit Card 2023 atleast 15 Days before the examination.
- On this admit card, every applicant will see their respective exam center, timing, exam date and other information.
- You should not expect the Admit Card to be delivered at your address because it will be issued online.
- E Aadhar Card or other ID should be carried by the applicant to prove their identity while entering the exam hall.
- Make sure you find the information given on the hall ticket is correct because any error in it will not be entertained on the exam day.
Bihar Civil Court Exam Date Notice 2023
|Bihar Civil Court Exam Date Notice 2023||To be Released|
|Bihar Civil Court Recruitment @ dcprequirement.in||View Here|
|Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2023||View Here|
FAQs On Bihar Civil Court Exam Date 2023 Steno/ Peon/ Clerk
- What is the expected Bihar Civil Court Exam Date 2023?
- As per our expectations, Bihar Civil Court Exam Date will be scheduled in May 2023.
- How to Download the Bihar Civil Court Admit Card 2023?
- You can Download the dcprequirement.in Admit Card 2023 with the help of your Registration Number.
- What is the Selection Procedure for Bihar Civil Court Vacancy 2023?
- You have to pass the Written Test, typing Test and Interview to get selected for the Vacancy.