The Bank of India is going to release the BOI PO Admit Card 2023 in the coming days for the written exam. You must be aware that Probationary Officer Recruitment was released by the Bank of India and there were 500 Vacancies under it. Many candidates have applied for this exam and were waiting eagerly for the announcement of Bank of India PO Exam Date 2023. Now the exam date is announced and it is scheduled to be conducted on 19th March 2023.
All the candidates are now waiting for the release of BOI PO Call Letter 2023 which will be released in the due course. Stay in touch with this post for all the updates regarding the bankofindia.co.in Probationary Officer Admit Card 2023. All the candidates have to qualify the written exam with more than 45% Marks which you can obtain by preparing with BOI PO Exam Pattern 2023 discussed below.
Bank of India PO Admit Card 2023
As we are aware that Bank of India released the Probationary Officer Recruitment in the month of February 2023 and then invited online applications. Many Candidates have filled the Online Application Form for PO vacancy till 25th February 2023. There were 500 Vacancies of Probationary Officers available under this recruitment. As soon as the application dates were over, candidates started speculating about the Written Exam Date which is announced now. As per notice available online, Bank of India PO Exam Date is 19th March 2023 and it will be conducted in various exam centers fixed by the authorities.
Now the only document which you need to appear in the exam is Bank of India PO Admit Card 2023. You can Download the Admit Card in the coming days after it is released on the official website. In order to Download the Call Letter, you can use the Application Number/ Candidate ID and Password on the official website. Make sure you check all the details mentioned on the PO Call Letter before proceeding for the exam such as Exam Date, Exam Venue, Timings, Reporting Time and instructions.
|Exam Name||Bank of India Probationary Officer Exam 2023|
|Supervising Authority||Bank of India|
|Total vacancies||500 Vacancies|
|Post Name||Probationary Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|Bank of India PO Exam Date 2023||19th March 2023|
|BOI PO Call Letter 2023||By 05th March 2023|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|Bank of India Portal||bankofindia.co.in|
All the candidates who have applied for the post of Probationary Officer in Bank of India should check this section for brief information regarding the exam. You should know that, Bank of India PO Exam Date 2023 is announced and it is scheduled on 19th March 2023. Candidates are requested to ensure that they collect their respective admit card before the exam date and then only you can appear in the examination. Also note down the details mentioned on the admit card which will make it easier for you to give the exam.
BOI PO Call Letter 2023
- The Official Notification for PO Recruitment was released by Bank Of India on 8th February 2023 for 500 Vacancies.
- All the candidates who were eligible have applied online for this recruitment from 11th February to 25th February 2023.
- Now the Written Exam Date is announced and as per schedule it will be conducted on 19th March 2023.
- You will be able to Download BOI PO Call Letter 2023 from bankofindia.co.in in the coming few days.
- Using this admit card, you can appear in the exam and get to know about the timings of the exam along with the place.
Bankofindia.co.in Probationary Officer Admit Card 2023
- The Bank of India Probationary Officer Admit Card 2023 will be available to Download on 5th March 2023.
- Candidates can Download the PO Admit Card from official website @ bankofindia.co.in after it is released.
- Basic details such as Application ID and Date of Birth or Password is required to Download the Admit Card.
- Instructions and exam related information is mentioned on the hall ticket which you must read and find correct.
- Any misprint or incorrect information must be corrected immediately because you will not be allowed to sit in the exam without verification.
Guidelines to Download Bank of India PO Admit Card 2023
- First of all, we request the candidates to open bankofindia.co.in from your iPhone or Mobile.
- Secondly, you have to tap on the Career section and then further tap on the Download Call Letter button.
- Select the Probationary Officer Admit Card Link and then wait for the login page to open up.
- Login with the help of your Candidate ID and Password on the portal and then tap on the submit button.
- Here you will see the PO Admit Card with exam related information mentioned on it.
- Download the Admit Card using the Save button and then take a print out for exam day.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can Download Bank of India PO Admit Card 2023.
Bank of India PO Exam Pattern 2023
|Topic||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|English||35 Questions||40 Marks|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45 Questions||60 Marks|
|General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35 Questions||60 Marks|
|English Descriptive Paper||2 Questions||25 Marks|
|Total||157 Questions||225 Marks|
Bankofindia.co.in PO Admit Card 2023 Download Link
FAQs on Bank of India PO Call Letter 2023
- When is the Bank of India PO Exam Date 2023?
- BOI PO Exam Date 2023 is scheduled on 19th March 2023.
- How to collect the Bank of India PO Call Letter 2023?
- You can collect the Bank of India PO Admit Card 2023.
- How many Marks of Questions are asked in the PO Exam?
- Total 225 Marks of Questions are asked in the Probationary Officer Exam.