The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare started the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission to provide Free Health Benefits to all the under privileged citizens of India. Now in order to get the Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Card 2023, all of you have to complete the Ayushman Card Registration process on pmjay.gov.in and then Generate your ABHA Card Number. You should check the Eligibility for Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 and then register yourself for this Scheme. In order to complete the ABHA Card Registration 2023, all of you must use your Aadhar Card Number and then enter the OTP you received on the registered Mobile Number. You can Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 on pmjay.gov.in and guidelines are also given below for your reference. Collect all the Documents Required to Generate ABHA Card Number 2023 and then visit the portal Pmjay.gov.in to complete the process.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Online
As we know, PM Sh Narendra Modi initiated the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 under which 10 Crore Families are registered and many more are joining the Yojana. In this scheme, you will get free health benefits for all kinds of Illness and Diseases from which you are suffering. All of you need to submit your ABHA Card Number in the empanelled hospitals and then get free treatment as per procedure. You can avail Health benefits up to Rs 5 Lakh under this scheme and then protect your family savings. Now if you are also interested in this scheme then kindly Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 and then start receiving the benefits from the Government. Major Surgical Operations and other diagnoses are availed free of cost under the Registered Hospitals as a part of this scheme. Families who have lesser income than prescribed (2.5 Lakh Per Annum) are eligible to get Registered for this scheme.
Check Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Eligibility
- In order to Check Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Eligibility, kindly pay attention to the points given below.
- Firstly, all the Indian Nationals are eligible for Ayushman Bharat Card 2023.
- Secondly, your family income collectively must be less than 2.5 Lakhs per annum.
- Applicants from all the categories such as SC, ST, General, OBC are eligible for Ayushman Bharat yojana 2023.
- Aadhar Card and Mobile Number Linked with it is mandatory for the applicants in order to Complete the ABHA Card Registration 2023.
Many beneficiaries are taking the benefits of this scheme and you should also register for it through online portal using guidelines in this post.
ABHA Card Registration 2023 @ Pmjay.gov.in
|Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023|
|Started by||PM Sh Narendra Modi|
|Benefit of ABHA Card 2023||Health Benefits, Free Medical Treatment and Up to Rs 5 Lakh Insurance for Medical Treatment|
|Eligibility||Family Income less than Rs 5 Lakh per annum|
|ABHA Card Registration 2023 Method||Ayushman Portal Online @ Pmjay.gov.in|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card and Registered Mobile Number|
|Total Registered Families||10 Crore + Applicants|
|Ayushman Card portal||pmjay.gov.in|
Many People are curious to know about the Process for ABHA Card Registration 2023 so we have clearly stated the information related to it in the above section. Moreover, you can use your Aadhar Card number and Registered Mobile Number to get your Registered for this scheme. Apart from this, you can also check the Eligibility with the help of your Mobile number which is registered with Aadhar Card. You have to simply visit on pmjay.gov.in to check your eligibility with the help of your Aadhar Card Number and then if you are eligible then you can register yourself with the Yojana and start claiming the Benefits.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 Registration Form
- There are multiple Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023 which you can claim once your ABHA Registration is complete.
- Using your ABHA Card Number, you can get admitted in any Hospital empanelled with this scheme.
- Free Treatment for all the Minor and Major Diseases are available for Free of Cost using this Ayushman Bharat Card.
- You can get Free Treatment at any Hospital for up to Rs 5 Lakhs in a year for a single member of your Family.
- Diagnosis, Tests, Medicines and Admission Fees, everything is included in the Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2023.
Ayushman Card ABHA Login
- The Registered Applicants of Ayushman Bharat Card can access their Dashboard through the login process @ pmjay.gov.in.
- You should use your Mobile Number or Aadhar Card Number to complete the Ayushman Card Login.
- Complete information such as Application Status, Hospitals List, List of Diseases Covered and more are available on the Dashboard.
- You can also get to know about your ABHA Card Number through Ayushman Card Login.
Ayushman Bharat Card Download
- Once you get to know that your Application is approved, you have to visit pmjay.gov.in.
- After that Login with the Registered Mobile Number and then further check your ABHA Card Number.
- Using this Number which is generated for your family, you have to complete the Ayushman Card Download Process.
- Take a Print out of your Card and then keep it safe with you for unforeseen circumstances.
- All of you can do ABHA Card Download with the help of simple steps given below.
Ayushman Card ABHA List 2023 Download PDF
The Official Portal pmjay.gov.in of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is going to release the Ayushman Card List 2023 in which all the beneficiaries are named as per their state and district. Now what you need to do is check your name in the PMJAY List 2023 to see whether you are eligible for the benefits or not. Moreover, if you are having a name in the list then you can proceed for your treatment which will be free of Cost. The Beneficiaries List or Ayushman Card List 2023 Download PDF is available for those who have registered on the official website.
Digital Health ID Registration Form 2023
Now as soon as you complete the formalities on pmjay.gov.in, your Health ID Registration is done. In this Health ID, you will access all of your Medical History, Diagnosis and other information which is beneficial for you. Using the Health ID, you can approach for treatment across any hospital which is registered with the Government. Make sure you complete the registration process as mentioned in this post to Generate your Health ID.
ABHA Card Benefits
As we know, there are multiple Benefits of ABHA Cards so kindly pay attention to given information available.
- Free Treatment.
- Regular Health Check Up.
- Free Diagnosis.
- All Major and Minor Diseases covered.
- More than 50,000 Empanelled Hospitals.
- Admission Fees and Nursing Charges also included.
Guidelines to Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Card 2023
- Applicants have to go on pmjay.gov.in and then press the Am I Eligible button.
- Enter your Aadhar Number and enter the OTP you received on Registered Mobile Number.
- On the next page, you will see the Online Application Link if you are eligible to proceed with this link.
- Enter your Personal Details and Family Details such as Address, Name and other required information.
- Submit the Form and you will see the ABHA Card Number on your Screen.
- This is your Ayushman Bharat Card Number and in a few days, applications for your family members will also be approved.
- After that, you can see the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 created on your Dashboard.
- Using these simple guidelines, all of you can Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Card 2023.
Documents Required to Generate ABHA Card Number or Download Ayushman Card
Basic Documents Given below are required to Generate ABHA Card Number 2023 on PMJAY Portal @ Pmjay.gov.in. So kindly collect all these documents before you proceed for Ayushman Bharat Card Registration 2023.
- Aadhar Card linked with Mobile Number.
- Bank Account Number.
- Medical Certificate.
- Declaration regarding Medical Condition.
- Income Proof.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
Pmjay.gov.in Ayushman Card 2023 Registration, Download
FAQs on Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Registration
- What is the most important benefit of Ayushman Bharat Card 2023?
- You will get Free Treatment Up to Rs 5 Lakhs in empanelled Hospitals after doing the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Registration.
- What is the Family Income Requirement for Ayushman Card 2023?
- Your Family Income must be below Rs 2.5 Lakhs Annually to complete the Registration Process of ABHA Card.
- What are the Documents Required for Ayushman Card 2023?
- You need an Aadhar Linked Mobile Number and Bank Account Number to Apply Online Ayushman Bharat Card 2023.
- What is the official website to apply for the ABHA Card 2023?
- pmjay.gov.in is the official portal to apply for the ABHA Card 2023.
8 thoughts on “Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Apply Online, ABHA Registration, Download @ Pmjay.gov.in”
Ayushman Card apply now
Ayushman card banana hai
pls add the ayushman card
Der sir my new Ayushman card apply
Last date for registration of abha card
Ayushman card loing please
Sir pls ad my new Ayushman card