The Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag is conducting the MAHA Arogya Exam 2022 in the month of December,2022 in an online mode in various centers all across the state. The MAHA Arogya Group C and D Recruitment 2022 includes 11500 vacant seats for different cadres such as Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, MPW, Specialist, Health Officer, Public Health Consultant, Biomedical Engineer, Pharmacist, CHO, IPHS Co-ordinator, Engineer, Aayah, Cleaner, Data Officer, Computer System Analyst and many more. The eligible applicants are waiting for the Arogya Admit Card 2022 to be released on the official web portal which is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in which is expected to be out at the end of November,2022. All of you should Download Maha Arogya Group C Admit Card 2022 from arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. Use your Application Number and Password to get your Maha Arogya Group D Hall Ticket 2022.
The Maha Arogya Group C Exam 2022 is going to be held in the month of December,2022. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the exam to be conducted soon as the exam was earlier scheduled to be held on 14th to 16th October,2022 was canceled due to some technical issues. The candidates have to qualify the written test first and then the shortlisted will have to appear in the common interview round. Both the rounds carry equal amounts of weightage and will determine the selection chances of the candidate. The applicants make sure to check all the details mentioned on the Maha Arogya Hall Ticket 2022 such as shift of exam, venue of exam and the instructions carefully to avoid any kind of inconvenience on the day of exam. We have given all the major details regarding the important dates, how to download the Arogya Admit Card 2022 and official links and many more to have a brief insight of the recruitment process.
|Recruiting Body||Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag|
|Paper Name||Maha Arogya Exam 2022|
|Total Number Of Seats||11500 Seats|
|Name Of Post||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, MPW, Specialist, Health Officer, Public Health Consultant, Biomedical Engineer|
|Maha Arogya Exam Date 2022||December,2022|
|Maha Arogya Vibhag Exam Time 2022||9:00-11:00 AM, 3:00-5:00 PM|
|Arogya Vibhag Bharti Admit Card 2022||Last Week of November,2022|
|Documents Required||Hall Ticket, Original ID, Blue Ball Point Pen|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Common Interview Round|
|Type of Article||Admit Card|
Note: All the candidates must visit the official website of the recruitment board which is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in to know the latest news and notification regarding the recruitment process. Apart from this Maha Arogya Hall Ticket 2022 is also available on the above mentioned portal.
Guidelines On Maha Arogya Group D Hall Ticket 2022
All the candidates must follow all the instructions imprinted on the Maha Arogya Group C Hall Ticket 2022. The instructions to be followed is given as follows:
- All the applicants must reach the allotted Arogya Group D Exam Center, 30 minutes prior to the scheduled time of the exam as mentioned on Maha Arogya Group D Admit Card 2022.
- The candidates must carry the hall ticket along with the original ID to the allotted exam venue in order to have a smooth entry to the center premises.
- All the aspirants must take a blue ballpoint pen and a transparent water bottle to the exam center.
- Any kind of electronic items such as smart watches, Bluetooth devices, mobile phones, headphones are totally prohibited in the exam center.
- It is advised to take a printout of hall ticket along with them as soft copy will be accepted at the entrance of the exam venue.
Maha Arogya Group C Admit Card 2022
All the candidates must check all the details mentioned on the admit card carefully in order to avoid any kind of problem on the day of the exam. If found any, the applicant must contact the recruiting board as soon as possible to get your revised admit card prior to the exam. The details mentioned on a Maha Arogya Group C Admit Card 2022 are given as follows:
- Name of the Applicant
- Venue of Exam
- Date of Exam
- Exam Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Exam Timings
- Instructions To Be Followed On Exam Day
All you have to do is just follow the simple steps given below in a simple and precise manner to get Maha Arogya Group C & D Hall Ticket 2022 Download PDF in a hassle free manner.
- Firstly, Go to the official website of the Maha Arogya Vibhag which is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Secondly, on the homepage click on the link naming Arogya Group D Hall Ticket 2022 in a latest notification section.
- Thirdly, enter all the details such as the name of the candidate, date of birth and registration number and many more in a careful way.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- Make sure to download the hall ticket and carry it with you on the day of the exam.
- So in this way you can Download Maha Arogya Group C Admit Card 2022.
Official Links For arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Admit Card 2022
|MAHA Arogya Group C and D Admit Card 2022||Check Here|
|Main Page||Click Here|
QnA On Maha Arogya Group C And D Admit Card 2022
The Maha Arogya Group C Admit Card 2022 and Maha Arogya Group D Hall Ticket 2022 will be out in the last week of November,2022 on the official website of the Maharashtra Arogya Online Portal which is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
One can easily download the Admit Card by visiting the official web portal i.e. arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Admit Card 2022 and save it by following the simple steps in the exact same order given above in the article.
The exam is going to be conducted in the online mode in various centers all across the state.
The exam is going to be conducted in the first week of December,2022. The final date is yet to be announced by the recruiting board.