The National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme is going to release the AITT 113 Hall Ticket 2023 on the official website @ apprenticeshipindia.gov.in on 11th January 2023. It is to inform you all the AITT Exam Date 2023 is scheduled from 19th to 20th January 2023. All the registered applicants who have applied online for the All India Trade Test (AITT 113) should download the AITT Admit Card 2023 from the above mentioned portal and then check their exam date with timings on it. Moreover, it is compulsory for every applicant to carry his or her AITT Hall Ticket 2023 with him or her to appear in the exam. In this exam, you have to attempt the Theory Exam and Trade Test on clearing which certificate will be issued to you. For the ease of all the applicants, we have given the apprenticeshipindia.gov.in AITT Hall Ticket Download 2023 Link using which you can get your call letter.
AITT Hall Ticket 2023
As we know, All India Trade Test is conducted every year by NCVT and NAPS to select the candidates for upcoming apprenticeship programmes in various government departments. Many Candidates have registered for AITT 113 Edition from November to December 2022 and are now preparing for the exam to collect the certificate. Now as the registration dates are over, all the applicants were waiting for the Schedule to be released online which is out now on the official website. As per AITT Exam Schedule 2023, you have to attempt the examination from 19th to 20th January 2023. Moreover, if you are worried regarding the AITT Hall Ticket 2023 then it will be available for you to download from 11 January 2023. Now in order to download the AITT Admit Card 2023, you have to visit on apprenticeshipindia.gov.in and then use the Login Credentials to collect the Hall Ticket. Major information related to the examination such as Exam Center, Exam Timings, Instructions and other information will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
AITT 113 Hall Ticket Download 2023
- The All India Trade Test is conducted by NCVT (National Council of Vocational Training) under the NAPS (National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme).
- Online Applications were open for this exam from November to December 2022 @ apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- All the candidates who have completed their training before 30th November 2022 were eligible to apply online for this exam.
- Now if you have also applied for the examination then you have to attend the exam on 19 and 20 January 2023.
- Moreover, AITT 113 Hall Ticket Download 2023 Link will be activated on 11 January 2023.
AITT Exam Date 2023
|Exam Name||AITT 113 (All India Trade Test 2023)|
|Supervising Board||National Council of Vocational Training|
|Application Dates||November to December 2023|
|Purpose of Exam||Apprenticeship Certificate|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|AITT Exam Date 2023||19 and 20 January 2023|
|Exam Mode||Online (CBT)|
|AITT Admit Card 2023||11 January 2023|
|Ways to Download||Using Login Details or Name Wise|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
All the applicants who have registered for the All India Trade Test 2023 should get ready now because the exam schedule is announced. As per Schedule, all of you have to attempt the exam on AITT Exam Date 2023 which is fixed on 19 and 20 January 2023. Moreover, you can Download the Admit Card from apprenticeshipindia.gov.in using normal details on or after 11 January 2023. On the admit card, you can find the exam center details, reporting time, instructions and other important information.
AITT Admit Card 2023
- The All India Trade Test 2023 Schedule was released yesterday on the official website @ apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
- Now you have to wait for the uploading of AITT Admit Card 2023 on the official website by the Authorities.
- As per information mentioned on the notice available online, you will be able to Download AITT 113 Admit Card 2023 on 11 January 2023.
- It will be available to Download on apprenticeshipindia.gov.in and you can collect it with the help of your name or login details.
- Minimum 45% or above marks are required to qualify the exam and then a certificate will be issued to you.
Guidelines to Download AITT Admit Card 2023 @ apprenticeshipindia.gov.in
- First of all, we request the applicants to open apprenticeshipindia.gov.in from their device.
- Next step is to tap on the Admit Card link in the homepage or go through AITT Link.
- Now you have to enter the Name with Date of Birth or proceed with Login Credentials.
- As soon as you click on the Submit button, you need to wait for the admit card to open.
- You will see the Admit Card on the official website with your name and exam center details mentioned on it.
- Verify the Details and then Download the Admit Card to appear in the exam.
- Using these guidelines, applicants can download the AITT Admit Card 2023 @ apprenticeshipindia.gov.in.
Apprenticeshipindia.gov.in AITT Hall Ticket Download 2023
- If any applicant is unable to Download the Hall Ticket with the help of instructions above then he or she needs to contact the authorities.
- Secondly, you have to verify your details on the admit card and submit the corrections at the correct time if there is any mistake.
- Download your apprenticeshipindia.gov.in AITT Hall Ticket 2023 again after getting the corrections done.
- You should also follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card while going for examination.
- Make sure you carry the admit card and e Aadhar Card with you while going for the examination.
AITT Exam Pattern 2023
|Topic Name||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Trade theory||50 Questions||100 Marks|
|Workshop Calculation||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Employability Skills||25 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||100 Questions||200 Marks|
AITT Hall Ticket Download 2023 Link
FAQs on AITT Admit Card 2023
- On Which Portal is the AITT Admit Card 2023 issued?
- You have to visit on apprenticeshipindia.gov.in to Download the AITT Hall Ticket 2023.
- How many marks are required to qualify the AITT Exam 2023?
- You need to score more than 45% Marks to qualify the AITT Exam 2023.
- What is the All India Trade Test Exam Date 2023?
- AITT Exam Date 2023 is scheduled on 19 and 20th January 2023.