The National Testing Agency has released the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Result for Class 6 and 9 in February 2024. As we know, the Written Exam for Admission in different Sainik Schools across India was conducted in January 2024 in which thousands of students from India appeared to get admission. Now all of them are waiting for the announcement of AISSEE Result 2024 which is expected to be released by the last week of February 2024. Currently, Sainik School Class 6 Result 2024 is being prepared and once it is finalized, you will be able to check it on the official website @ aissee.nta.nic.in.
Similarly, Sainik School Class 9 Result 2024 is going to be published on the same day on the same portal. After checking your scores, you need to pay attention to the AISSEE Selection List 2024 Class 6, 9 so that you can know about your qualifying status. If you score above cut off then you will get admission and rank will be allotted to you through the Sainik School Merit List 2024. Once you finish reading this post, you will see the aissee.nta.nic.in Result 2024 Link below which can directly land you on the page where you can see the scores.
You should know that AISSEE Class 6, 9 Result 2024 is going to release tomorrow on the official website. Applicants are requested to keep a check on this post for latest updates.
AISSEE Result 2024
As we know, the National Testing Agency conducts various exams and AISSEE 2024 is one among those exams. Many students attempt this exam to get admission in different Sainik Schools in Class 6th and 9th. Now if you have also registered for this exam then kindly wait for the release of AISSEE Result 2024. After the result is published, you need to Download the Scorecard and then pay attention to the Cut Off Marks discussed here in this post. All the students who get above Cut Off marks get eligible for the Admission in Sainik school of their respective State or nearest state.
However, it is to inform you that before the result is released, AISSEE Answer Key will be published which gives you the overall idea of your marks. Moreover, you should know that as per official notification minimum marks required to qualify the exam are 45% Marks and those who score above it will be considered qualified in the exam.
Sainik School Class 6 Result 2024
- The Sainik School Class 6 Admission Test was conducted in January 2024 among different centers in the State.
- You should know that the exam consisted of questions for 300 Marks from various subjects out of which 45% Marks are required to qualify the exam.
- Now Sainik School Class 6 Result 2024 is being awaited and it is expected to be released by the final week of February 2024.
- All of you will be able to check the scores through aissee.nta.nic.in Class 6 Result 2024 link given below.
- Minimal information such as Application Number and Password is required to Download the Scorecard issued to you after the result announcement.
Aissee.nta.nic.in Result 2024
|Exam Name||AISSEE Exam 2024(All India Sainik School Entrance Exam)|
|Supervising Board||National Testing Agency|
|Registration Dates||November to December 2023|
|Admission in||Sainik School|
|Class||6th and 9th|
|Exam Date||January 2024|
|AISSEE Answer Key 2024||February 2024|
|Qualifying Marks||45% Marks|
|AISSEE Result 2024||February 2024|
|Sainik School Cut Off Marks 2024||Discussed Below|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
All the students who have attempted the AISSEE Exam in January 2024 should check this section above. We have clearly mentioned the aissee.nta.nic.in Result 2024 Date which according to us will be released in February 2024. You need to qualify the exam with minimum 45% Marks for getting eligible for admission in 6th or 9th. There are many sainik schools in India which offer admission to the students who qualify the exam. After checking the result, you need to compare your marks with Cut Off Marks discussed below.
Sainik School Class 9 Result 2024
- The Sainik School Class 9 Admission Test will be conducted in January 2024 in which thousands of students appeared.
- The Written Test was conducted for 400 Marks and you should ensure that you get more than 180 Marks to get qualified.
- You will get to know about your scores after the Sainik School Class 9 Result 2024 is published on aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Students can check the result with minimal information such as Application Number and Password on the above mentioned portal.
- If you face any difficulty in checking the result or result is not being displayed then you should contact the issuing authority.
Sainik School Merit List 2024 Class 6, 9
- The Merit List is released after the result is announced and it is prepared on behalf of your marks in the Written Exam.
- Only those applicants who score above the Cut Off Marks are eligible for getting Rank in the Merit List.
- If you get a name in the Sainik School Merit List 2024 Class 6, 9 then you will be eligible for admission.
- This list is prepared on the basis of many factors such as Cut Off Marks, Previous Cut Off, Number of Seats and more.
- Applicants can Download the Merit List from aissee.nta.nic.in with the help of a single click.
Guidelines to Check AISSEE Result 2024 @ aissee.nta.nic.in
- First of all, we request the applicants to open aissee.nta.nic.in from the Internet Device such as Mobile or Laptop or Tablet.
- Second thing you have to do is tap on the Result Link in the notifications section.
- Now enter your Application Number and Password to proceed further for the result page.
- You will see your marks on this page with other related information such as your qualifying status and more.
- Download the Scorecard and then keep it with you to compare the scores with Cut Off Marks.
- Using these guidelines, all of you can check AISSEE Result 2024 @ aissee.nta.nic.in.
AISSEE Cut Off Marks 2024 Class 6, 9
|Category||AISSEE Cut Off Marks 2024 (Class 6)||AISSEE Cut Off Marks 2024 (Class 9)|
|General||150-160 Marks||190-200 Marks|
|OBC||140-150 Marks||180-190 Marks|
|SC||125-135 Marks||165-175 Marks|
|ST||120-130 Marks||160-170 Marks|
|Ex Serviceman Child||100-110 Marks||140-150 Marks|
Aissee.nta.nic.in Sainik School Result 2024 Link
FAQs on AISSEE Class 6, 9 Result 2024
- When is the AISSEE Class 6, 9 Result 2024 coming?
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Result 2024 would be declared around the month of February 2024.
- How to Check the Sainik School Result 2024?
- You need to use the Application Number and Password on aissee.nta.nic.in to check the Scorecard.
- What is the good score to pass the AISSEE Exam 2024?
- You need to score more than 45% Marks to qualify the AISSEE Exam 2024.