The National Testing Agency will release the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination Answer Key 2023 for Class 6, 9 in the coming days. All the applicants who have attempted the exam on 8th January should Download AISSEE Answer Key 2023 from aissee.nta.nic.in and then use it to calculate your marks. As per expectations and previous trends, aissee.nta.nic.in Answer Key 2023 will be released 5-10 Days after the exam is over. Class 6 Applicants from all over the country can download Sainik School Answer Key 2023 Class 6 and Class 9 Aspirants can download Sainik School Answer Key 2023 Class 9. All of you should know that a minimum 45% Marks are required to pass this exam and then you can get admission in the Sainik School Near you. Moreover, you can get to know about the Previous Sainik School Cut off Marks and Expected AISSEE Cut Off Marks 2023 for Class 6, 9.
AISSEE Answer Key 2023
As we know, All India Sainik School Entrance Examination is conducted every year to check the eligibility of candidates for admission in various Sainik Schools across India in Class 6 and 9. There are many Sainik Schools in India which offer Admission in Class 6 and Class 9 through this AISSEE Exam. The candidates know that AISSEE Admit Card for Class 6 as well as 9th was declared on 5th January 2023. All the interested students register themselves for this exam and then attempt the exam to become eligible for Admission. If you are also among the applicants then you must check your scores with the help of AISSEE Answer Key 2023. In this answer key, you can find the topic wise answers for all the questions asked in the paper. Minimum qualifying Marks for Sainik School Admission test 2023 are 45% Marks, so make sure you cross it in order to get admission. Qualified candidates have to appear in Counselling Rounds to get admission which will take place online on the respective portal of each school or at aissee.nta.nic.in. As soon as the Answer Key is released, separate links for Class 6 and 9 Applicants will be curated here. Similar to AISSEE Answer Key, Some students from Rajasthan State are also waiting for RSMSSB CET Answer Key 2023.
Sainik School Answer Key 2023 Class 6
- The Class 6 Admission Applicants under AISSEE Exam have attempted their exam on 8th January 2023.
- There are 3500+ Seats available in different Sainik Schools for Admission in Class 6.
- As the exam is over now, applicants have to wait for the release of Sainik School Answer Key 2023 Class 6.
- You have to download this OMR Answer Sheet from aissee.nta.nic.in and then match your responses with it.
- It will be helpful for you in calculation of marks and then further you can see whether you are qualified in the exam or not.
Aissee.nta.nic.in Answer Key 2023 Class 6th, 9th
|Exam Name||All India Sainik School Entrance Examination 2023|
|Admission in||Class 6 and Class 9|
|Supervising Body||National Testing Agency|
|AISSEE Application Dates||Over on 30th November 2022|
|Exam Date||08th January 2023|
|AISSEE Admit Card 2023||Released Now|
|Qualifying Marks||45% or Above|
|AISSEE Class 6 Answer Key 2023||By 15 January 2023|
|Sainik School Class 9 Answer Key 2023||By 15 January 2023|
|Result Date||January 2023|
|Cut Off Marks||Given Below|
|Article Category||Answer Key|
|AISSEE Answer Key Portal||aissee.nta.nic.in|
All the applicants who have attended the AISSEE Exam on 8th January should expect the aissee.nta.nic.in Answer Key 2023 in the few days. It will be released separately for Class 6 and Class 9 Aspirants on the official website and you have to download it for calculating the marks. Firstly, Provisional Answer Key is released in which objections will be invited and then Final Answer Key will be released online. Using the answer key, you have to evaluate your scores and then compare them with Cut Off Marks.
Sainik School Answer Key 2023 Class 9
- Students who wish to seek admission in Class 9 must have attended the exam on 8th January after full preparation.
- The Class 9 Entrance Exam consisted of 150 Questions for 400 Marks.
- Minimum 45% Marks are required to be obtained in order to become qualified for admission in Class 9.
- You can get an overall idea of your marks with the help of Sainik School Answer Key 2023 Class 9.
- Add full marks for correct answers and deduct no marks for wrong answers to get your total scores in AISSEE Exam.
Previous AISSEE Cut Off Marks Class 6, 9
|Category||AISSEE Class 6 Cut Off Marks||AISSEE Class 9 Cut Off Marks|
|General||245 Marks||302 Marks|
|OBC||215 Marks||300 Marks|
|OBC-NCL||219 Marks||296 Marks|
|Defence||203 Marks||292 Marks|
|SC||197 Marks||297 Marks|
|ST||207 Marks||299 Marks|
Guidelines to Download AISSEE Answer Key 2023
- All the Applicants are requested to open aissee.nta.nic.in from their Internet Device.
- Secondly, you have to choose the Sainik School Answer Key 2023 link on the Homepage.
- Thirdly, tap on the Link in the answer key page as per your class and proceed further for the next stage.
- Here you will see the PDF file for your respective Question Paper which you need to Download and then use it to know about your marks.
- Match the Answer with your Response Sheet and then calculate your Marks with the help of it.
- Using these Guidelines, all the students can Download AISSEE Answer Key 2023 Class 6, Class 9.
Sainik School Cut Off Marks 2023 (Expected)
|Category||AISSEE Class 6 Cut Off Marks 2023||AISSEE Class 9 Cut Off Marks 2023|
|General||240-250 Marks||300-305 Marks|
|OBC||220-225 Marks||295-300 Marks|
|OBC-NCL||215-220 Marks||290-300 Marks|
|Defence||200-205 Marks||280-285 Marks|
|SC||195-200 Marks||275-280 Marks|
|ST||200-205 Marks||285-290 Marks|
AISSEE Answer Key 2023 Download Link
FAQs on Sainik School Answer Key 2023 Class 6, 9
- What are the Qualifying Marks in AISSEE Exam 2023?
- You need to score more than 45% Marks in Sainik School Entrance Exam 2023 to clear the exam and get selected in the exam.
- How to use the Sainik School Answer Key 2023 Class 6, 9?
- You have to download the answer key, calculate marks with it, Raise objection in the provisional answer key and then download the final answer key.
- What is the good score to pass the AISSEE Cut Off Marks 2023?
- You should score above 200 Marks to clear Class 6 Entrance Exam and above 300 Marks to clear Class 9 Cut Off.