The Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag is inviting eligible and qualified candidates for the 10949 vacancies in different trades such as Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, MPW, Specialist, Health Officer, Public Health Consultant, Biomedical Engineer, Pharmacist, CHO, IPHS Co-Ordinator, Engineer, Ayah, Cleaner, Data Officer, Computer System Analyst and many more. The Maha Arogya Bharti 2023 Notification is released on 29th August 2023 and Online Applications are open now. You can register for this vacancy from 29th August and Last Date to Apply Online Maha Arogya Bharti 2023 is 18th September 2023. The candidates who are interested to work in the Maharashtra Health Department can submit their applications directly on the official web portal of the Arogya Bharti 2023 which is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. The applicants can easily get to know all the latest news and insights related to MAHA Arogya Recruitment 2023 in the article given below.
Arogya Bharti 2023
The MAHA Arogya Bharti 2023 is going to be conducted from 14th to 16th October,2022 but due to some technical issues that has been cancelled . Now, the Arogya Bharti 2023 new notification will be released which will contain all the eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus and marking scheme of the exam and many more. The candidates who have earlier registered for the exam and filled in the application form do not have to go through the whole registration process. However, new candidates who want to apply for the Maharashtra Arogya Bharti 2023 have to register themselves at the official web portal which is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. Read the complete article to know all the details regarding the Maha Arogya Recruitment 2023 process including important dates, process to apply and many more.
Maha Arogya Recruitment 2023
The MAHA Arogya Recruitment 2023 is done in two stages: written test followed by a common interview round. The exam is of 200 marks containing 100 multiple choice questions. The duration of exam is 120 minutes.Each question carries 2 marks for each correct response and -1 mark for each incorrect response and 0 marks for no response The marking scheme as per the topics that are going to come in the Maha Arogya Exam 2023 is given below in a tabular format. .
|Topic||Total Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Arogya Bharti Application Form Date 2023
|Board of Recruitment||Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag|
|Vacant Posts||10949 Seats|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, MPW, Specialist, Health Officer, Public Health Consultant, Biomedical Engineer, Pharmacist, CHO, IPHS Co-ordinator, Engineer, Aayah, Cleaner, Data Officer, Computer System Analyst|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Common Interview Round|
|Arogya Bharti 2023 Start Date||29 August 2023|
|MAHA Arogya Bharti 2023 End Date||18th September 2023|
|Documents Required||Original DMCs, Personal Details|
Note: All the interested applicants must visit the official website of the Maharashtra Health Department which is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in to know all the important details and notification related to the Maha Arogya Recruitment 2023 process.
Maharashtra Arogya Bharti Notification 2023 PDF
The candidates must know the Arogya Bharti Syllabus 2023 before appearing in the exam. It is really important to prepare well for the exam in order to get hired for your dream job. The Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Syllabus 2023 is given below:
Molecular Biology and Its Clinical Use
- DNA and RNA Metabolism
- PCR Role in medicine
- Genome Therapy
- Transcription Inhibitors
- Biochemistry of DNA and RNA
Biochemistry of Hormonal Action
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Hormones Action
- G-Proteins with Receptors and Second Messages
- Connection between cells and tissues
- Leptins and Adipocytes
- Steroid Hormones Working Mechanism at Molecular Level
- Pancreatic Hormones
Practical Use of Biochemistry
- Functional Test of Adrenal Gland and Pancreas
- Imbalance and Balance of Water and Electrolytes in Body
- PH Imbalances
- Growth Factors and Tumour Marking Units
- Liver Function Tests(LFT)
- Hormonal Changes occurring in the pregnancy and lactation
- Kidney-Function Test
- Quadrants of Abdomen
- Appendix and its options
- Differences in male and female pelvic bones
- Neck Triangle
- TOS- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Arches of Lung
- Layers of Skin
- CVS and Lymph Flow
- Blood Flow of Brain
- Sinus and Its Anatomy
Diet and Nutrition
- Environmental Changes
- Diet For Infancy and Childhood
- Cold Weather Adaptations in Body
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Human Reproduction
- Hot Weather Adaptations in Body
- Renal Functional Test-1
- Renal Function Test-2
- Glomerular Filtration Rate
- Anatomy and Eye Functions
- Auditory Pathway
- Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Pain Mechanism
- Speech and Auditory Reflexes
- Reflexes Of Body: Brain Stem Reflex, Stretch Reflex, Tendon Reflex
- Basal Ganglia: Structure and Function
- Coupling of Excitation and Contraction In Muscles
- Neuromuscular Transmission
- Biochemistry of Muscles
- Anaemia- Types and Physiology
- Mechanism of Breathing
- Mechanism of Respiration
Guidelines To Apply For Maha Arogya Recruitment 2023
The candidates have to follow the steps in the exact same order to Apply For Maha Arogya Recruitment 2023 in a hassle free manner.
- Firstly, go to the official website of the Maha Arogya Recruitment 2023 portal which is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Secondly, on the homepage click on the MAHA Arogya Bharti 2023 in the latest notification section.
- Thirdly, enter all the personal details in the space provided and attach the scanned copy of all the original DMCs and Marksheet.
- After that, click on the submit button.
- Then, you have to pay the application fees charged by the board by the desired payment method.
- Make sure to take the print out copy of your application form and save it until the recruitment process ends.
Official Links For arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment 2023
FAQs On Arogya Bharti 2023
- What is the Maha Arogya Bharti 2023 Start Date?
The candidates can apply for the recruitment process from 29 August to 18 September 2023.
- How can one Apply For MAHA Arogya Recruitment 2023?
You can easily apply the form by visiting the official website which is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in and follow the steps given above in a simple and precise form.
- What is the marking scheme of Maha Arogya Exam 2023?
The exam is of 200 marks containing 100 multiple choice questions. The duration of the exam is 120 minutes.Each question carries 2 marks for each correct response and -1 marks for each incorrect response and 0 marks for no response.
- What is the mode of selection of MAHA Healthcare Recruitment 2023?
The eligible and qualified applicants will be selected on the basis of a written exam followed by a common interview round.